party chat ......Whats going on?

Discus and support party chat ......Whats going on? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whats going on with the party chat? keep loosing connection and sometimes cannot view friends list keep getting error code "0x807a1007*... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Maverick UNSC, Apr 4, 2014.

1. party chat ......Whats going on?

Whats going on with the party chat? keep loosing connection and sometimes cannot view friends list keep getting error code "0x807a1007*

:)

Maverick UNSC, Apr 4, 2014
  2. MikeeP84
    MikeeP84 Guest
    Party Chat Issues

Go in party chat whilst its snapped. Make sure 'turn party chat on/off' is switched on.

MikeeP84, Apr 4, 2014
  3. This is getting ridiculous...

yeah party chat is awesome now. I like how it shows you whats going on

Upinya Slayin, Apr 4, 2014
  4. party chat ......Whats going on?

they get diconected every time they join

TSBxNightBlade, May 9, 2014
  5. TSBxNightBlade Win User

they get diconected every time they join
  6. R Lety Win User

Problems with party chat

what you need to do is go to the party chat with players, click on your name, hit go to game chat, then back to party chat then it should work
  7. neomasaki Win User

Party chat broken?

My party chat isn't working either, what's going on?
  8. Gay Lemons Win User

What's going on with the Party Chat??

is this for xbox one or 360
  9. Upinya Slayin Win User

This is getting ridiculous...

yeah party chat is awesome now. I like how it shows you whats going on
Thema:

1. party chat ......Whats going on? - Similar Threads - party chat Whats

2. Xbox Party Chat Disconnecting/Reconnecting Randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party Chat Disconnecting/Reconnecting Randomly: Hello all, My friends and I have had problems the past year or so connecting in party chats. Once more than 2 or 3 people join the party chat, we begin to have people disconnecting, reconnecting,...
  3. Party Chat.........

in XBoX on Windows
    Party Chat.........: am i the only one suffering at the hands of xbox and their lack of attention to their BROKEN party chat system?.. I literally left the console side of microsoft because of this issue and now its...
  4. What happened, I can talk but I can't hear anyone. Xbox app party chat Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened, I can talk but I can't hear anyone. Xbox app party chat Windows 10: OK, so I'm having a problem with my headset receiving audio from the party chat on the xbox app. I am able to talk in the party becasue it shows the line around my profile light up but when my...
  5. Pretty sure I figured out what might be causing party chat errors...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pretty sure I figured out what might be causing party chat errors...: I'm no Xbox One or coding genius here, so if this is even the actual reason, I don't really know. But, the Xbox One has this problem where, when in Party Chat it can bring up a little box saying...
  6. Whats is up with the xbox 360 no private chat or party chat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats is up with the xbox 360 no private chat or party chat?: Recently we are not able to connect with party chat but xbox one we can. The problem is we have family across the country that are not able to go to xbox one yet. This is wrong if you pushing...
  7. Unstable XBL Connection, No Friends list/Party chat, no Multiplayer, what gives?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unstable XBL Connection, No Friends list/Party chat, no Multiplayer, what gives?: For going on a week now my Xbox One (and Xbox 360) have been dealing with what first started out as minor annoyances like the party chat or friends list not loading 40-60% of the time and...
  8. Skullcandy Plyr 1 won't work with Xbox One chat/party... What to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skullcandy Plyr 1 won't work with Xbox One chat/party... What to do?: I recently purchased the Skullcandy Plyr 1's For solemnly my Xbox One and was disappointed to say the least, that with the Xbox One chat/headset adapter, it did not work. (Although the surround...
  9. What Happened To "General Game Chat" for Parties?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What Happened To "General Game Chat" for Parties?: So before the Xbox ONE was released a lot of people were screaming, gobbling, moaning and generally foaming at the mouth about MS not catering to "Hardcore Gamers". Then when the ONE launched it...
  10. What's going on with the Party Chat??

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's going on with the Party Chat??: Simple Question. Why is the Party Chat not working? It worked fine yesterday. I can't connect to any of my american friends and they can't connect to each other. I can join german Partys. So,...