Party disconnects when me and certain friend are in the same party.

Discus and support Party disconnects when me and certain friend are in the same party. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can talk to everyone in a party no problem. and so can my friend.. but anytime we join the party together it disconnects both of us and the whole... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by The Atlantic, Jun 26, 2019.

1. The Atlantic
    The Atlantic Guest

I can talk to everyone in a party no problem. and so can my friend.. but anytime we join the party together it disconnects both of us and the whole party. both our NAT types are Open. please help

:)

The Atlantic, Jun 26, 2019
  2. DerVaddi Win User

hi

are you in the same wlan? i also had the problem once when i had three xbox consoles in one wlan and we were all in party chat. i change all to cable an then the problem was gone.
  3. JhonSnow777 Win User

4. telephotoedgar2 Win User

5. Geth Win User

Turn on energy saver mode.

For some reason this has help me with that problem before.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello The Atlantic,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you and your friend are getting disconnected and ending the party when that happens. We recommend having both of you complete the process of
    port forwarding
    . You will need
    a list of ports
    that are required to use Xbox Live in order to do this. Also, you will need to know the make and model of your router. An example of this is the Netgear(make) R8000(model). If you were provided with a router or gateway by your internet service
    provider, you can receive support on how to complete this process from them. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Party disconnects when me and certain friend are in the same party. - Similar Threads - Party disconnects certain

2. I keep getting disconnected from party chat

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I keep getting disconnected from party chat: I keep getting disconnected from party chat Sounds like you may have n.a.t. issues, related to port forwarding. Check out the link below for an overview of the subject PORT FORWARDING INFO...
  3. Constant Party chat disconnection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant Party chat disconnection: I have tried the following •Forwarded ports for xbox live per microsoft help page •Hard wired Console •Bought a new Nighthawk AC1900 Router •NAT is open (behind a cone NAT?) •Have run...
  4. Xbox app Party chat disconnecting

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app Party chat disconnecting: I'm having a problem with the xbox mobile app. I have an S10+ connected to the Arctis pro wireless headphones via bluetooth. Chat works great until i get a phone call. Status in chat pary goes...
  5. Xbox party chat disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party chat disconnecting: Hi, a friend and I have had party chat connection problems for about three months. I would like to not that we had no issues for an entire year and we made no changes to our xboxes or internet...
  6. Me desconecta de las Partys en la App [Disconnects Me from the party in the APP]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Me desconecta de las Partys en la App [Disconnects Me from the party in the APP]: A ver, estoy tranquilo con mis amigos en una Party en la app y de repente me saca de la party y me lleva a una que tiene anfitrión y no hay nadie, ni siquiera yo, como hago para evitar este...
  7. getting disconnected from xbox one party

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting disconnected from xbox one party: I keep disconnected from xbox one parties. I have checked the internet settings and everything seems fine b167657c-b578-499a-8571-540b0f8d654e
  8. Xbox One Party Chat Disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Party Chat Disconnect: Hi so about 2 weeks ago my xbox was working perfectly and I got on my computer to try and join a party. However, it began to disconnect over and over again. Now everytime I try to play on my xbox...
  9. Party Chat Disconnected, but only with certain friends Error Code 0x89231806

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat Disconnected, but only with certain friends Error Code 0x89231806: Hello, I am experiencing problems when trying to chat in party with a specific friend. I am able to speak with anyone else whom I join a party with, but not a specific friend of mine. Sometimes...
  10. Xbox One Party Only Disconnects with Certain Person

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Party Only Disconnects with Certain Person: Hello, I am just wondering how I could fix this problem I’ve been having for the past couple of months. Normally I can join in parties normally whenever but whenever this certain friend joins the...