Party disconnects when me and certain friend are in the same party.

Discus and support Party disconnects when me and certain friend are in the same party. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can talk to everyone in a party no problem. and so can my friend.. but anytime we join the party together it disconnects both of us and the whole... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by The Atlantic, Jun 26, 2019.

1. The Atlantic
    The Atlantic Guest

I can talk to everyone in a party no problem. and so can my friend.. but anytime we join the party together it disconnects both of us and the whole party. both our NAT types are Open. please help

:)

The Atlantic, Jun 26, 2019
  2. DerVaddi Win User

hi

are you in the same wlan? i also had the problem once when i had three xbox consoles in one wlan and we were all in party chat. i change all to cable an then the problem was gone.
  3. The Atlantic Win User

No we are both on the Xbox Console Companion. Its the Xbox App on Windows 10.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

hi there atlantic

I had this issue with some users on when we are both on beta apps like the xbox insider program are you both on the insider program?.
  5. The Atlantic Win User

This happens to us on Xbox One and on the XBOX APP for Windows 10. we primarily use the xbox app on PC. He also lives about 500 feet from my house so im not sure if that could be a cause
  6. JhonSnow777 Win User

Thema:

1. Party disconnects when me and certain friend are in the same party. - Similar Threads - Party disconnects certain

2. Playing a 360 game disconnects me from party chat

in XboX Insiders
    Playing a 360 game disconnects me from party chat: when playing a 360 game party chat doesnt work at all, very annoying submitted by /u/ClucketHead [link] [comments]
  3. Party disconnection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Party disconnection: Party disconnection Hey there iAmChumby, Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your console running online. I can totally understand how discouraging this kind...
  4. Xbox party chat disconnected

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox party chat disconnected: Xbox party chat disconnected I am having the same issue 5ef69faf-085b-41dc-a8c9-49729f0494a0
  5. Party disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party disconnects: When i try to party up with my cousin, he has to hard reset his xbox in order to make party chat work correctly. This is not a one-time issue and he has to do this every night we want to party up....
  6. disconnected from party chat - issue at both side ( OPEN NAT )

in XBoX on Consoles
    disconnected from party chat - issue at both side ( OPEN NAT ): myself and my friend have an OPEN NAT Type but keep getting that we are disconnected whilst in party chat. This has only happened for the last month and is getting annoying...
  7. disconnected from party chat - issue at both side ( OPEN NAT )

in XBoX Accessibility
    disconnected from party chat - issue at both side ( OPEN NAT ): myself and my friend have an OPEN NAT Type but keep getting that we are disconnected whilst in party chat. This has only happened for the last month and is getting annoying...
  8. Party chat disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat disconnected: Error: 0x89231906 2C3ECF772634 Nighthawk R6400- Cant get Teredo IP Address So... heres my current frustrating dilema. I have two Xbox consoles in my house. One is the first Gen xbox one and...
  9. Party Chat Disconnected, but only with certain friends Error Code 0x89231806

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat Disconnected, but only with certain friends Error Code 0x89231806: Hello, I am experiencing problems when trying to chat in party with a specific friend. I am able to speak with anyone else whom I join a party with, but not a specific friend of mine. Sometimes...
  10. Xbox One Party Only Disconnects with Certain Person

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Party Only Disconnects with Certain Person: Hello, I am just wondering how I could fix this problem I’ve been having for the past couple of months. Normally I can join in parties normally whenever but whenever this certain friend joins the...