Party encountered an error

Discus and support Party encountered an error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am currently unable to connect to any Xbox Parties. Whether it's creating my own or connecting to another party for voice chat. I have no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DavidHyams1, Sep 7, 2019.

1. DavidHyams1
    DavidHyams1 Guest

I am currently unable to connect to any Xbox Parties. Whether it's creating my own or connecting to another party for voice chat. I have no difficulties playing any game either online or off. I have reset my xbox twice and the second time I left it unplugged
    for 30 minutes. I have occasionally gotten the error code 0x80004005 but the forums that I looked up on this website don't help. I have gotten it so that when I hover over my party tab all it says is Party encountered an error which only goes away when I reset.

:)

DavidHyams1, Sep 7, 2019
  2. darkist1 Win User

Hi David,

It seems like the best course of action for you is to do a power cycle on your console. Is your network NAT type open or strict?

Please see this link for some help with error 0x80004005 Error
    code link
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

5. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Try performing a hard reset. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

I am currently unable to connect to any Xbox Parties. Whether it's creating my own or connecting to another party for voice chat. I have no difficulties playing any game either online or off. I have reset my xbox twice and the second time I left
    it unplugged for 30 minutes. I have occasionally gotten the error code 0x80004005 but the forums that I looked up on this website don't help. I have gotten it so that when I hover over my party tab all it says is Party encountered an error which only goes
    away when I reset.
    Portforward and make sure your nats open
Thema:

1. Party encountered an error - Similar Threads - Party encountered error

2. Almost nobody plays The Jackbox Party Pack series on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Almost nobody plays The Jackbox Party Pack series on Xbox One.: So, it's kind of unusual to see the The Jackbox Party Pack series is almost no longer played by anyone on Xbox One. Especially Jackbox 6. Like what has been going on with that game? Have they...
  3. 3rd party webcam fault when streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    3rd party webcam fault when streaming: 3rd party logitech c922 camera is causing my xbox to switch off when plugged in longer than 30 minutes, its a known problem with streamers who ive interacted with on mixer. Is their a fix in place...
  4. Xbox Party Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party Issues: Has anyone run into your xbox putting you into a party automatically? Say you are just watching Netflix or Hulu for example and then open up the menu and says your in a party. Had one friend send...
  5. Party Chat Issue Since Last Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat Issue Since Last Update: My friends and I have all been having issues with connecting to party chat since last system update. Anyone know if this is being worked on for a fix or we just going to have to keep paying for a...
  6. "Network Settings Block Discussions Between Parties" 0x89231807 "

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Network Settings Block Discussions Between Parties" 0x89231807 ": For months, I have this type of error that has a lot of evenings between friends. I have done all the technical advice of the support site and those of other website without ever reused to solve...
  7. Third party controllers for xbox scarlett

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third party controllers for xbox scarlett: Hey guys, I currently have a razer wolverine ultimate controller for the xbox one and I wanted to know if this will still work for the xbox scarlett, I know they have said your accessories will...
  8. Minecraft party!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft party!: Hi, I am thinking of hosting a minecraft party for 7yo son. He wants everyone to be able to play minecraft together. We have one xbox console (4 players), a computer (windows), 3 samsung tablets...
  9. Party encountered an error

in XboX Insiders
    Party encountered an error: So I've been having issues creating and joining parties. Whenever I try to do so it doesn't create or join and where I go to join it says party encountered an error, it greys out the option to...
  10. I get a party encounted an error code that's 0x800c0008 that's i don't know how to fix HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get a party encounted an error code that's 0x800c0008 that's i don't know how to fix HELP: I get the code 0x800c0008 I think I'm am the only one that gets this error code because I don't see this code on the Xbox one fourms I need help b3eb6f94-7cc3-45e8-bc7e-76d703f09054