Party grayed out 14 days after communication ban

Discus and support Party grayed out 14 days after communication ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So on August 13th I had a communication ban which was completed at 11:40pm on August 14th. For fifteen days now I have not been able to start a party,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TragicZero, Sep 1, 2019.

1. TragicZero
    TragicZero Guest

So on August 13th I had a communication ban which was completed at 11:40pm on August 14th. For fifteen days now I have not been able to start a party, join other parties, send messages or receive invites. My start party option is just grayed out and when
    I try to join a party it says joining party which is also grayed out.

Does anyone know how to solve this issue? I have tried everything I can think of, I have reset the xbox numerous times, I have removed my account, my nat is open and nothing is blocked in privacy.

:)

TragicZero, Sep 1, 2019
  2. TragicZero Win User

I have also contacted Microsoft and they have said there is no ban on my xbox account.
  3. CT 3005 Trix Win User

Make sure you got the ban date correct and if it was supposed to end on august 14th then contact xbox support
  4. JTL1E Win User

honestly Communication bans are usually longer than just 1 day, I don't think I have seen one that is only 1 day long, but maybe something more has happened?
  5. TragicZero Win User

Thank you for the response but I am completely lost now. From what I understand a console ban means that no account can access the xbox live services. My account still has access but no party so I created another account, low and behold the party does
    not work on the new account either.
  6. TragicZero Win User

Thank you for the response Ironwilled but unfortunately the case review is not eligible.
Thema:

1. Party grayed out 14 days after communication ban - Similar Threads - Party grayed days

2. Parties on console after a suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parties on console after a suspension: Xbox Officials, I just had a suspension lifted last night and before the suspension i could chat in parties just fine. But now, after the suspension, on the console it wont let me talk in the...
  3. Xbox Parties On The Console After Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Parties On The Console After Suspension: Xbox, I just had a suspension lifted last night and before the suspension i could chat in parties just fine. But now, after the suspension, on the console it wont let me talk in the party when im...
  4. Guide/Party w/ Voice Overlay on crashes randomly while playing games. Am I alone?

in XboX Insiders
    Guide/Party w/ Voice Overlay on crashes randomly while playing games. Am I alone?: I have yet to report this because I want to report it as soon as it happens. I wanted to reach out here first to see if anyone else had similar experiences (I am using the original Xbox One) In...
  5. "Your privacy settings prevent chat with some people" | Prohibiting Party & In-Game Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Your privacy settings prevent chat with some people" | Prohibiting Party & In-Game Chat: CANNOT CHAT WITH ONE XBOX LIVE PROFILE BUT CAN ON ANOTHER Please help! I'm having issues with voice chat on my primary profile, but I can play games with others. All of my privacy settings are...
  6. Xbox party chat on pc disconnecting after a few minutes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox party chat on pc disconnecting after a few minutes: When i join a party on pc after a few minutes everyone in my party goes quiet and then i get a invite to my own party. and when everyone goes quiet i look at the party and it says everyone is...
  7. Problems with Party Chat and its invites

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems with Party Chat and its invites: To Microsoft, Good day. I have been an xbox user since 2008. I would like to inform Xbox support that there have been problems with the party chat system for a few months, easily. Specifically, I...
  8. I received a message from Xbox saying I can use the text to speech feature in a party.

in XboX Insiders
    I received a message from Xbox saying I can use the text to speech feature in a party.: A while ago I got a message from Xbox saying I can use text to speech in a party and I have been using it. I assumed it was a beta for Xbox insiders but my friend (who also has Xbox insider)...
  9. Xbox (Beta) app and console companion party problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app and console companion party problems: Ok so on the console companion I can connect to a party and make a party and everything is fine but about 5 seconds in I cant hear or talk to my friends. On the Xbox (Beta) app I can make a party...
  10. "Join Party" Grayed out - Not sure if networking issue or not.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Join Party" Grayed out - Not sure if networking issue or not.: Hello, My friend has an issue where he can receive invites but cannot send. The "join party" square is grayed out. Here is what we have already tried: • Hard reset console for ten seconds and...