Party grayed out 14 days after communication ban

Discus and support Party grayed out 14 days after communication ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So on August 13th I had a communication ban which was completed at 11:40pm on August 14th. For fifteen days now I have not been able to start a party,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TragicZero, Sep 1, 2019.

1. TragicZero
    TragicZero Guest

So on August 13th I had a communication ban which was completed at 11:40pm on August 14th. For fifteen days now I have not been able to start a party, join other parties, send messages or receive invites. My start party option is just grayed out and when
    I try to join a party it says joining party which is also grayed out.

Does anyone know how to solve this issue? I have tried everything I can think of, I have reset the xbox numerous times, I have removed my account, my nat is open and nothing is blocked in privacy.

:)

TragicZero, Sep 1, 2019
  2. TragicZero Win User

I have also contacted Microsoft and they have said there is no ban on my xbox account.
  3. CT 3005 Trix Win User

Make sure you got the ban date correct and if it was supposed to end on august 14th then contact xbox support
  4. JTL1E Win User

honestly Communication bans are usually longer than just 1 day, I don't think I have seen one that is only 1 day long, but maybe something more has happened?
  5. TragicZero Win User

Thank you for the response but I am completely lost now. From what I understand a console ban means that no account can access the xbox live services. My account still has access but no party so I created another account, low and behold the party does
    not work on the new account either.
  6. TragicZero Win User

Thank you for the response Ironwilled but unfortunately the case review is not eligible.
Thema:

1. Party grayed out 14 days after communication ban - Similar Threads - Party grayed days

2. Wont let me start a party

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wont let me start a party: My xbox one every since the update in August wont let me start or join a party. Ive tried restarting, hard restarting, unplugging, unplugging for 24 hours, and i checked to see if it was my...
  3. Xbox Party Chat Disconnecting/Reconnecting Randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party Chat Disconnecting/Reconnecting Randomly: Hello all, My friends and I have had problems the past year or so connecting in party chats. Once more than 2 or 3 people join the party chat, we begin to have people disconnecting, reconnecting,...
  4. Party Invites Not Received

in XBoX on Windows
    Party Invites Not Received: I am not getting party invites in my taskbar and even when I do they get sent to my overlay which is glitchy and forces you to do the "voice chat" system. Please someone help me fix this as I have...
  5. Party Chat.........

in XBoX on Windows
    Party Chat.........: am i the only one suffering at the hands of xbox and their lack of attention to their BROKEN party chat system?.. I literally left the console side of microsoft because of this issue and now its...
  6. Astro A50's not working in party chat or game chat on Backwards Compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50's not working in party chat or game chat on Backwards Compatible games: So I'm trying to figure out how to make my Astro's work on the 360 Emulator that runs the BC games. When i use them on say Halo Reach i can hear other people but they can't hear me. My "Mic icon"...
  7. Beta: My mic stopped working during party chat.

in XboX Insiders
    Beta: My mic stopped working during party chat.: Work around: Reboot the console. I have also reported the problem through the xbox insider app. :) submitted by /u/SavagePotato404 [link] [comments]
  8. Can’t connect to my friends party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to my friends party: For the past 3 weeks or so whenever I try to join my friends xbox live party, it just says connecting and will do one of the following: Tell me I’m disconnected, make other people in the party...
  9. error when getting into party chat

in XBoX on Windows
    error when getting into party chat: why is this happining [img] yes i have tryed everythng on the support page and its not working e6068671-a958-4411-8eab-f182febbc6e3
  10. "Join Party" Grayed out - Not sure if networking issue or not.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Join Party" Grayed out - Not sure if networking issue or not.: Hello, My friend has an issue where he can receive invites but cannot send. The "join party" square is grayed out. Here is what we have already tried: • Hard reset console for ten seconds and...