Party Icon!

Discus and support Party Icon! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please add the party icon back to the xbox. Makes it easier when you're running down your list of friend and it shows when someone is already in a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Honey x Killah, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Party Icon!

Please add the party icon back to the xbox. Makes it easier when you're running down your list of friend and it shows when someone is already in a party by having the party icon next to their name so I don't waste my time inviting someone or taking the
    extra step to selecting "Join" just to see if they are actively in a party with others. Thanks

:)

Honey x Killah, Jun 26, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Party Icon!

Yes, they changed some of the iconography with the latest round of Windows and Xbox updates to better display where people are and what they're doing. The headset icon (or Kinect icon) will show if they are in a party using a mic or Kinect for chat.
    It'll also show if they're on PC and either using the new Xbox features in Windows with Game Bar, Game Pass, or Discord connections, or an Xbox console. If you're not seeing that represented, please let us know, and we can provide some details on how to report
    that bug to the Xbox team.
  3. DevikM Win User

Party Icon!

That feature actually works
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Party Icon!

Hi there Honey x Killah

I think there is still a icon beside them to see if they are in a party or not.
  5. Honey x Killah Win User

Party Icon!

Will try this when I get home. Thanks!
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Party Icon!

It still does. I have just checked and the headset icon is there. Try doing a power cycle by pressing the power button till fully off, wait 30 seconds and then power back up
Thema:

Party Icon!

1. Party Icon! - Similar Threads - Party Icon

2. Using Mac and an El Gato Capture Card HD w/ party chat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using Mac and an El Gato Capture Card HD w/ party chat?: I have recently bought an El Gato Capture card HD. Not the HD60. I plugged it into my mac and downloaded the designated El Gato software. I have used the default settings and can not seem to get...
  3. I still cannot join parties on Xbox App on mobile phones due to this unsolvable error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still cannot join parties on Xbox App on mobile phones due to this unsolvable error message.: So it is still happening again. I still cannot join any parties on phone. Right now, that is the only way I can communicate with Xbox Parties and it's tiring for me to see this message every...
  4. Parties...good or bad for gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parties...good or bad for gaming?: It's a good question. I'm a fan of parties as its an option not a requirement. You can play with your own team, randoms or solo. I agree that I met lots and lots of new people when I didn't run...
  5. I was party banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was party banned?: [img] So I tried many times to join a party on my Xbox App and I get an error message. Seeing this, appears I can non longer join parties and I may be banned from using parties. What is...
  6. To Chat in this party you must make changes to Network Issue

in XboX Insiders
    To Chat in this party you must make changes to Network Issue: Hey All, Im having an issue and I do not see anything about it on here. So Every time I join a friends part it tells me to chat you must make some changes to your network. The fix for this is...
  7. Can you cuss in parties.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you cuss in parties.: Hello. Is it a violation of the code of conduct of Xbox Live to cuss in a party. (Not cussing to people, just saying it normally). 8f3b59f9-54a2-4525-a96a-406a3a648638
  8. My friends cant recirve party invites or ingame invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends cant recirve party invites or ingame invites: It seems like EVERY day xbox has a problem,so my problem is when I send ingame,game or party invites to my friend he doesnt recieve any of them but he can send invites to me and i get them...
  9. Xbox party invites are not popping up. This is happening to a lot of people I play with,...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party invites are not popping up. This is happening to a lot of people I play with,...: submitted by /u/eturner5100 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox party chat icon stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party chat icon stuck: Hey, got an issue with my account being stuck on party, my friends can see im in party but I am not within one. I tried playing black ops 4 last night not got no party invites nor game invites...