Party Icon!

Discus and support Party Icon! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please add the party icon back to the xbox. Makes it easier when you're running down your list of friend and it shows when someone is already in a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Honey x Killah, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Party Icon!

Please add the party icon back to the xbox. Makes it easier when you're running down your list of friend and it shows when someone is already in a party by having the party icon next to their name so I don't waste my time inviting someone or taking the
    extra step to selecting "Join" just to see if they are actively in a party with others. Thanks

:)

Honey x Killah, Jun 26, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Party Icon!

Yes, they changed some of the iconography with the latest round of Windows and Xbox updates to better display where people are and what they're doing. The headset icon (or Kinect icon) will show if they are in a party using a mic or Kinect for chat.
    It'll also show if they're on PC and either using the new Xbox features in Windows with Game Bar, Game Pass, or Discord connections, or an Xbox console. If you're not seeing that represented, please let us know, and we can provide some details on how to report
    that bug to the Xbox team.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Party Icon!

Best thing to do would be to post and let others support it at the
    Xbox Feedback site.
    Can't guarantee that anything will change, but that's the best place to get it supported and noticed.
  4. Honey x Killah Win User

Party Icon!

Just saw it. Don’t like it and the people i play with are confused about it too. I keep getting invites while I’m in an active party with my friends. They need to return the 3 person icon so it appears next to the name.
  5. DevikM Win User

Party Icon!

That feature actually works
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Party Icon!

Hi there Honey x Killah

I think there is still a icon beside them to see if they are in a party or not.
Thema:

Party Icon!

1. Party Icon! - Similar Threads - Party Icon

2. (Party chat error code help needed)

in XboX Insiders
    (Party chat error code help needed): I often get error code [0x80190193] I am I insider my update version is 19h1_release_xbox_dev_2002.200113-2000 I’m getting disconnected from party chats often with the above error code Destiny...
  3. Xbox 1 game party’s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 game party’s: I can join an xbox game party with friends and hear game sound but i cant speak And it normally has that red triangle across my gamerpic if i cant speak but it doesnt have that does anyone have...
  4. Xbox App No Audio in party

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App No Audio in party: Hi, It would appear the Xbox App on my Android no longer lets me hear any audio from a party and disables any audio from other apps whilst in a party too. The peiple in the party can hear me...
  5. Xbox App on Andriod- Party Chat Not Working

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App on Andriod- Party Chat Not Working: Hi, Microsoft Team The party chat feature on android does not seem to be working properly. Every time I attempt start or join a party the party would just close and say "Something went wrong try...
  6. Not seeing party text chat on the console

in XboX Insiders
    Not seeing party text chat on the console: Has anyone had this problem where you can’t see the party text chat on the console but you can see it on the mobile app if you have and you have found a way to fix it can you pm me please?...
  7. please fix voice chat in party...............

in XboX Insiders
    please fix voice chat in party...............: my voice chats sometimes dose not work and if I restart my xbox then it works submitted by /u/thecreeperkilr [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Game Bar Party Chat dissconnects after 2-3 minutes.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Party Chat dissconnects after 2-3 minutes.: Need help with xbox game bar on PC. I can join xbox live parties and invite friends to my own party. But after about 3 minutes i cannot hear any friends or talk to them. i have to leave and rejoin...
  9. where is the party icon?

in XBoX Accessibility
    where is the party icon?: There is no party icon on the Xbox website and i need some help finding it 0fbbb1ea-b54c-4665-8cf7-bbfcb221f54c
  10. Xbox party chat icon stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party chat icon stuck: Hey, got an issue with my account being stuck on party, my friends can see im in party but I am not within one. I tried playing black ops 4 last night not got no party invites nor game invites...