Party issues w error code

Discus and support Party issues w error code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Keep on getting a code [0x89231906] when joining parties and wheneverI try to join said parties it says im disconnected... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by barbsharp1, Oct 28, 2019.

1. barbsharp1
    barbsharp1 Guest

Keep on getting a code [0x89231906] when joining parties and wheneverI try to join said parties it says im disconnected

:)

barbsharp1, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Salmon Nuggetts Win User

having the same problem bro...xbox can you fix this please??
  3. ToMuchHeat4U Win User

LOCKED - unable to purchase eagle pack

Same issue here error code is 80153410 can not purchase w/ ms pts.
  4. Ender1986 Win User

problems using party chat

Same issue as PrinceOfPuppies. Also, when trying to drop / rejoin the party, sometimes get a real nasty looking error. "Can't join party chat, error code <long string of numbers>". Only a full reboot will fix this issue. Will make note of the error code
    next time it pops up.
  5. shinglebackwill Win User

Anyone else having party issues 'Error code 0x800C0008'

Hi Party issues should be fixed now!
    Still experiencing Party issues error code: 0x800C0008. Have tried standard power re-set, Mac clear etc etc.
  6. KillerL3moN99 Win User

Purchase failed but no error code, only the 32 digit purchase ID

I'm from Spain.. and I have the same issue..

When I want to use a code, I have 32 digit error.. and when I want to buy Gold w/ credit card or paypal I've same issue.
Thema:

1. Party issues w error code - Similar Threads - Party issues error

2. disconnected from party chat - issue at both side ( OPEN NAT )

in XBoX on Consoles
    disconnected from party chat - issue at both side ( OPEN NAT ): myself and my friend have an OPEN NAT Type but keep getting that we are disconnected whilst in party chat. This has only happened for the last month and is getting annoying...
  3. disconnected from party chat - issue at both side ( OPEN NAT )

in XBoX Accessibility
    disconnected from party chat - issue at both side ( OPEN NAT ): myself and my friend have an OPEN NAT Type but keep getting that we are disconnected whilst in party chat. This has only happened for the last month and is getting annoying...
  4. Party/Game chat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party/Game chat issues: Hi, so whenever I try to switch to game chat I don't actually go to game chat. Instead it mutes everyone that's in my party. In order for me to be in game chat in any game I would have to leave...
  5. Issues trying to initiate xbox parties (0x89231906)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues trying to initiate xbox parties (0x89231906): Hello everyone, I would like to ask about an issue that I am getting from the past week, every time that I try to initiate an xbox party When friends join to my party, after inviting from the...
  6. Party Chat Random Issues With One Friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat Random Issues With One Friend: Before I post this I want to say Ive tried everything Xbox Support or any random site or person has ever suggested. Im a computer technician so I am tech savvy. Please dont respond with obvious...
  7. Xbox Party Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party Issues: Has anyone run into your xbox putting you into a party automatically? Say you are just watching Netflix or Hulu for example and then open up the menu and says your in a party. Had one friend send...
  8. Party Chat Issue Since Last Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat Issue Since Last Update: My friends and I have all been having issues with connecting to party chat since last system update. Anyone know if this is being worked on for a fix or we just going to have to keep paying for a...
  9. Anyone else having party issues 'Error code 0x800C0008'

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else having party issues 'Error code 0x800C0008': Can't join parties nor start parties, just loads for a few seconds and pops up with 'Something went wrong with your party. Try again later.[0x800C0008] Along with that I can't even see my...
  10. Error Code 0x87b20c08, issues with messaging and joining parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x87b20c08, issues with messaging and joining parties: I have been having this issue for more than a couple days now. My console does not allow me to join parties and or send messages. It is a big hassle to check the help box for any thing relating to...