Party overlay showing double names

Discus and support Party overlay showing double names in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can't get this to go away. I tried hard resetting and turning overlay off and back on and it still shows the same name twice submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cbizzle14, Oct 28, 2019.

1. /u/cbizzle14
    /u/cbizzle14 Guest

I can't get this to go away. I tried hard resetting and turning overlay off and back on and it still shows the same name twice

submitted by /u/cbizzle14
    [link] [comments]

/u/cbizzle14, Oct 28, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

Problem with Parties

it would appear that there is a glitch with the overlays for notifications (achievements and invites) and the voice overlay (displaying GT of person talking in Party)

if the Power Cycle doesn't work, for a workaround you could turn off the voice overlay in the Party (press the XB button to bring up the side bar then highlight Party and press A then highlight Voice Overlay and switch it to Off)

you can also turn off individual notifications to minimise the disruption to your gaming (although you'd probably want to keep invites and messages on)

hope this helps
  3. Gxbez Win User

Party Invites Not Received

No, I just cannot simply access party invites without the bad overlay.
  4. PurpleShark9000 Win User

Party Overlay Stuck

If anyone gets this glitch, the way I removed it was unplugging all cords from the Xbox and left it that way for a few hours, then I plugged them all back in and it was fixed. Hopefully that will help you.
  5. Electron Junkie Win User

Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X crashing

Turning off the "party overlay" AND "crossplay" seems to have stopped the crashed for now.
  6. At the Nozzle Win User

audio icon popup when headset are connected

Hey Kirnerz,

Sounds like you have your party overlay toggled on. You can remove it by swiping over to your party tab >Start a party > If you look at the options below, you will see a toggle for the party overlay > Simply
    toggle it off.

Best,

Nozzle :)
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. Party overlay showing double names - Similar Threads - Party overlay showing

2. Party chat disconnect all the time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat disconnect all the time: EAch time that i go in a party chat with people i get disconnected. I need to Hard reset my xbox to be able to stay in a party. It started doing that since i got Call of duty MW recently. any idea...
  3. cant see party text

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant see party text: i see my friends messages invisible on a party help 3d32c5d3-29e6-41ed-87e8-e087c08b2b8a
  4. Weird overlay bug in party chat. Can really build up on the screen as seen below.

in XboX Insiders
    Weird overlay bug in party chat. Can really build up on the screen as seen below.: [IMG] submitted by /u/sigmundslim [link] [comments]
  5. Party overlay bug

in XboX Insiders
    Party overlay bug: Someone told me that it was an insider program bug and that an update fixed it. I didn’t get the update and I have been in the program for 2 years and 5 months now and I don’t want to leave. If...
  6. Party overlay is bugged

in XboX Insiders
    Party overlay is bugged: Party overlay shows the same name multiple times. Im on beta too btw. submitted by /u/Niro036 [link] [comments]
  7. Party chat overlay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party chat overlay: A party chat overlay while streaming a game from Xbox one would be nice. 6b4dc58f-2169-4809-81b9-f7e70a9e809d
  8. Party Chat overlay for viewers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party Chat overlay for viewers: I think it would be cool if the viewers on Beam could also see the same party chat overlay that I have when streaming from Xbox. I can see who is all talking at what time on my screen with the...
  9. My keyboard screen is invisible, I can’t reset my Xbox and the party overlay is glitched

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard screen is invisible, I can’t reset my Xbox and the party overlay is glitched: my keyboard screen is invisible, I can’t restart my Xbox and the party overlay is glitched what do I do ecccf5d9-d76a-49b8-9ec3-334c15a3557f
  10. Party Overlay Stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Overlay Stuck: Today Sunday January 21st, I was playing Xbox with party overlay on while it was playing it messed up and now there is this black box where it used to be. I have tried turning off my Xbox,...