Party problomes

Discus and support Party problomes in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have already restarted everything but on my computer when try and make a party i get an error [0x800706BE] and it says there isn't Xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DavySanders, Mar 27, 2020 at 10:03 AM.

1. DavySanders
    DavySanders Guest

Party problomes

I have already restarted everything but on my computer when try and make a party i get an error [0x800706BE] and it says there isn't Xbox live connection but when i test connection it says Xbox like is "up and running" but there are problems with server
    connectivity and NAT type

:)

2. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Party problomes

have you got xbox live? this will prevent you from creating and joining partys
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Party problomes

Hey there, check out this PC party chat troubleshooter: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...ty/parties-chat/troubleshoot-multiplayer-game

The first thing it asks you to try is checking the Xbox Live service status here:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
    Everything is up running just fine, when I checked, so you may wanna run down into solution 2 on that troubleshooter. It gives you a step-by-step rundown about how to effectively check your NAT type and server
    connectivity on Windows 10 if you don't know how to or need a refresher on that.
  4. DavySanders Win User

Party problomes

have you got xbox live? this will prevent you from creating and joining partys
    Yes I have xbox live
  5. SilenT Journey Win User

Profile automatically signs out

HELP PLZ IM SICK OF THIS PROBLOM
  6. StaringEight8 Win User

Error code 0x80070570 every time whilst trying to download games

I have the same problome pls halpe
Thema:

Party problomes

1. Party problomes - Similar Threads - Party problomes

2. xbox app party chat issue

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app party chat issue: my headset has started to create an echo for my friends and they can hear what I'm playing on my computer. (they can hear themselves talk and music I play over my headphones, not the other way...
  3. People unable to hear me on party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    People unable to hear me on party chat: I am currently using Turtle Beach headphones and I'm able to hear other people but they are not able to her me. Any ideas? I've checked the Nat and it's open. 48624242-af7c-4388-933c-88bef47c43e3
  4. Whenever i join a party i see my friends icon like they are talking but there's no voice. I...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever i join a party i see my friends icon like they are talking but there's no voice. I...: Im an alpha ring tester, i keep having this problem and my boyfriend too since only 1 hour. Everything was perfect before submitted by /u/FairyQc [link] [comments]
  5. cant join partys cant play my game online either Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant join partys cant play my game online either Windows 10: i was trying to play Ark survival evolved with my friends i try joining their party but cant join it i play windows 10 5b6b48e2-cd5d-45b7-9ee3-9377ab5aba81
  6. BUG REPORT: Xbox App on mobile crashes when including party audio

in XBoX on Mobile
    BUG REPORT: Xbox App on mobile crashes when including party audio: When someone is streaming in a party and you go to include party audio on mobile, the app crashes. Happened on Iphone c15a10b3-1e9a-4556-a008-bb2dbc28d398
  7. mic works in party chat, not in game chat xbox one x

in XBoX Accessibility
    mic works in party chat, not in game chat xbox one x: I purchased a new NBA 2k edtition xbox one x from game stop last week. Using the Turtle Beach recon 70 headset, I played COD and Rocket League online with friends. Everything worked great. Two...
  8. The most specific party chat problem EVER.. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The most specific party chat problem EVER.. Please help.: I have an xbox party chat problem and after taking every troubleshooting step possible I'm at my end. Here's the current scenario. My account does not work in chat, but ONLY on my xbox. Other...
  9. Won’t allow me to unmute party on Xbox game bar. How do I fix this?

in XboX Insiders
    Won’t allow me to unmute party on Xbox game bar. How do I fix this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/christianjdy [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox app party

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app party: everytime i get an invite to a party though my app it says “ update your app to use the lastest version of parties” i need help to fix this! 900e54d5-44bd-4eff-b1e1-cd6e1ec1a4ab