Party Quality

Discus and support Party Quality in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a brand new wired remote today and a new headset but the headset isn't the problem it is the remote when it is plugged into the wired remote the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Husky876, Jun 30, 2020 at 12:22 PM.

1. Husky876
    Husky876 Guest

Party Quality

I got a brand new wired remote today and a new headset but the headset isn't the problem it is the remote when it is plugged into the wired remote the quality is constantly static to others in the party and it echoes constantly (something I absolutely
    hate) and I've tried everything like blowing out the ports resetting and stuff like that but it never works I really dont want to have to buy another remote is there any possible way to make the quality good?

:)

1 person likes this.
  2. SavagedPanda04 Win User
  3. UNSEEN7110 Win User

Party Quality

Turn your volume down to stop the echo and go to the link the person put in the replys
  4. McWeedMan Smoke Win User

Party Quality

i had this problem with my wireless controller while i was charging it while gaming... i thought that wired one wouldn't have this issue... sorry to hear that, try to contact support
  5. Sadester88 Win User

Trouble playing Pitfall-The Lost Expedition on 360

It was a third party called "better quality".
  6. John Dowding Win User

100% wireless xbox one headset......How long do I have to wait?

^ just go into party and use the headset, quality on the One is miles better than the 360....
Thema:

Party Quality

1. Party Quality - Similar Threads - Party Quality

2. Xbox Beta App Issue For Windows | Party Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App Issue For Windows | Party Issue: The xbox beta app for windows doesn’t allow me to use voice chat. It says use xbox game bar and I have it installed and opened yet it still doesn’t work. submitted by /u/Bradinator111 [link]...
  3. xbox app parties are broken

in XBoX on Mobile
    xbox app parties are broken: i use the xbox app to join parties when i get into groups on overwatch for competitive play. im saving up to buy a headset but currently my only option is to use my airpods through my ipad or...
  4. Issues with voice chat, text chat and party mode [XBOX LIVE]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with voice chat, text chat and party mode [XBOX LIVE]: I´m having problems with my voice chat, text chat and party. I´m not able to speak or send any menssages to anyone. It appears "your privacy settings prevents you from chating with other people"....
  5. xbox app parties don’t work

in XBoX on Mobile
    xbox app parties don’t work: i use the xbox app to join parties when i get into groups on overwatch for competitive play. im saving up to buy a headset but currently my only option is to use my airpods through my ipad or...
  6. Xbox Party Chat PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Party Chat PC: Hey, I am having issues with my Xbox party chat through my computer. Or, well, not me but my friend is. He says he hears static coming from my end and he is on a regular Xbox One, idk which (X,...
  7. Friends list\Party communication problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list\Party communication problems: Recently friends and party chat cant be hear and even the online status not reading correct. How do I fix this? ac837c5f-11a0-4d23-a909-a0d86c052005
  8. Could you please improve quality on xcloud/console streaming amd can u go in party chat

in XboX Insiders
    Could you please improve quality on xcloud/console streaming amd can u go in party chat: submitted by /u/danb271xd69 [link] [comments]
  9. All Third Party Headset Echo/Poor Sound Quality Issues With Headset Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    All Third Party Headset Echo/Poor Sound Quality Issues With Headset Adapter: Hey everyone! If your looking at this, your probably in the same boat as I am..... frustrated that my headset sounds like an alarm clock radio speaker and everything echos. We had high hopes of...
  10. Headset adapter producing TERRIBLE voice chat quality via party chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset adapter producing TERRIBLE voice chat quality via party chat.: My brother and I both got them yesterday. We also both have Turtle Beach XP400s as well as X12s. First we tried the XP400s, (wireless/optical connection) and voice quality on both ends was...