Party up on Advanced Warfare! Custom Infection Lobby!

Discus and support Party up on Advanced Warfare! Custom Infection Lobby! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone, hoping to get a full lobby going to play with all of you! Comment gt and I'll invite you! Starts Tomorrow!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LSDZeppelin, May 6, 2015.

1. LSDZeppelin
    LSDZeppelin Guest

Hey everyone, hoping to get a full lobby going to play with all of you! Comment gt and I'll invite you!

Starts Tomorrow!

:)

LSDZeppelin, May 6, 2015
  2. Halo Reach Custom Game Lobby Open Now

I have a custom game lobby open now. We will be playing infection or any other custom games you bring. come join now

OqpAnonYmouSqpO, May 6, 2015
  3. Cannot take party to game..

Second evening in a row trying to take a party into multiplayer on Xbone playing Advanced Warfare..5 of us in a party will not let us join game session no matter who is hosting or what the Nat is..Tried doing it through XbO and through AW lobby..Getting
    really frustrating now..Any ideas?

RustyOldBlades, May 6, 2015
  4. chemicalsora Win User

A community game

Infected gametype. Someone became the infected at random and his goal was to make everybody in the lobby infected. Great party game.
  5. Fortified Brad Win User

What would be your Halo 4 dream feature?

You like custom lobbies, add me. During the summer I host large scale custom games. That's a good idea though, even CoD has that now. I would consider infection a custom lobby but not so much, its not fun anymore... also the maps are too small. I miss the
    good ol' Halo 3 infection days.
  6. Temhotabot Win User

forza 4 i been banned from forza 4 storefront/auction house/my club/gifting stuff for no reason what so ever

Perhaps if you didn't associate yourself with a well known modding community and perhaps if you didn't try to mod your game save for Forza:

johnytron's Last 10 Active Forum Posts:

•Modern Warfare 3 - Boosting Discussion » mod menu lobby hope to see you there JOHN PRORACER

•Modern Warfare 3 - Infected Games » hosting a infection lobby all latest infections and more

•Call of Duty World at War Discussion » CRAZY FUN MOD MENU LOBBY Gamertag : JOHN PRORACER

•Call of Duty 4 General Discussion » MOD MENU message me gamertag : JOHN PRORACER

•Call of Duty : Black Ops - Modding » hosting mod menu for all GT : JOHN PRORACER

•Modern Warfare 3 - Multiplayer Glitches and Tricks » FUN NEW crazy infection lobby GT : JOHN PRORACER

•Modern Warfare 3 - Infected Games » new lobby just made great new infections GT : JOHN PRORACER

•Xbox 360 Game Rips and Saves » FORZA 4 GTO 5 mil per a car im gifting for 48 hours

•Xbox 360 Game Rips and Saves » CAN ANY ONE MOD MY FORZA 4 SAVE PLEASE

•Call of Duty 4 General Discussion » ____Hosting JMT Infecible Mod Menu____CLOSED

Google is your enemy...In the end I believe you know exactly why you were banned from Forza. Accept it and move on, next time play legit and earn everything you get.
  7. XBLPET Delta Win User

MW3 Infected Lobby 12-18 Players 8-10 P.M. Pacific Standard Time

Since this has come up in the past, I would like to make a quick distinction to those who were concerned.

There is a very significant difference between an "infections lobby" and an "infected lobby." Infections lobbies are the sort of lobbies that we here at Xbox LIVE do not approve of, as they violate the Code of Conduct and Terms of Use. "Infected Lobbies"
    typically tend to involve people helping to further propogate the "Infected" title, or may just be playing off the wave of popularity that zombies have seen in recent times. Given the amount of detail that XiLambiX has gone into regarding the survivor/infected
    loadouts here, I'm inclined to believe that it's the latter.
  8. AU MATT Win User

Invites to Infected lobbies?!?!?!

infection is a new custom private match game mode , kind of like halo infection where infected have to knife and humans have to fend them off with guns, eventually the humans start to get picked off and overrun, it is most fun with a full lobby of 18
Thema:

1. Party up on Advanced Warfare! Custom Infection Lobby! - Similar Threads - Party Advanced Warfare

2. Xbox apps on Windows 10 can't connect to Xbox parties

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox apps on Windows 10 can't connect to Xbox parties: Whenever I try to join a party using Xbox game bar or console companion I either stay connecting on the companion app or it'll give me the error code 0x000000 on game bar and kick me out of the...
  3. Cannot join or invite people to a party

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot join or invite people to a party: My xbox was working perfectly fine yesterday but when i loaded up today it seemed to be different, they layout changed and when i invite people to a party or try to join a party my screen fades to...
  4. party chat is blocked

in XBoX on Consoles
    party chat is blocked: So I cant talk with friends because it says party chat is blocked, I thought it was because of party chat but the birth date is 1971, it not a connection error either. How do i fix this?...
  5. Cannot find Advanced Warfare game, unless someone else joins me in a party, then I find a game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find Advanced Warfare game, unless someone else joins me in a party, then I find a game ...: I have a strange problem. I live in Singapore and when I try and find any multiplayer game, it never finds any games, or may find 2 or 3 players only. YET, when a clan member from the US or Europe...
  6. Advanced warfare party

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Advanced warfare party: Looking for to start a party on advanced warfare xbox360 if so could be a low level if not its cool free to message me or add me 0320280d-b0da-41e2-90d0-72ce1c58031f
  7. Advanced Warfare Party

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Advanced Warfare Party: My boyfriend and I are looking for 4 people ages 17+, with mics to play some Search and Rescue with. Our gamertags are and Insta Coma. Send one of us a message if you'd like to play....
  8. ?????????????CoD Advance Warfare, CoD Ghost, and Party chat issue's ... etc?????????

in XBoX on Consoles
    ?????????????CoD Advance Warfare, CoD Ghost, and Party chat issue's ... etc?????????: Hello Xbox community having several issue's called customer support ran the internet test with customer service rep on the phone my internet is running very well so he admitted problem is on there...
  9. Atrocious lag over Advanced Warfare as well as party chat and other games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Atrocious lag over Advanced Warfare as well as party chat and other games: After about two weeks ago, I started to experience extreme lag on Advanced Warfare, most noticeably, as well as party chat voices cutting in and out, Grand Theft Auto 5 and Destiny the same. I'm...
  10. anyone from the uk on talk talk broadband and having trouble with parties and playing advanced ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone from the uk on talk talk broadband and having trouble with parties and playing advanced ...: im having trouble joining/hosting parties and playing online on cod:advanced warfare I was wondering if its just me b25dea87-4782-4fd9-8251-265b2c294370