Party volume controls

Discus and support Party volume controls in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I've been running into this alot lately where some party members are beyond quite or overly loud in xbox live parties, sometimes at the same time.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lavacolonix, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Party volume controls

So I've been running into this alot lately where some party members are beyond quite or overly loud in xbox live parties, sometimes at the same time. This makes reducing volume a tough choice because you essentially mute the quiet members and even after shifting the balance to almost no paty volume the loud player is still drowning out game sounds. It would be a massive quality of life adjustment to add volume controls to individual party members so you can get the perfect balance of callouts and clear game sound. I've run into this issue with battle royales and fps games more times than I can count and volume controls would resolve so much frustration.

submitted by /u/Lavacolonix
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lavacolonix, Jul 20, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Should Xbox add a voice control for Parties ?

It may be useful but you can get headphones that are able to control party chat volume separate from game volume.
  3. ianr772 Win User

Xbox One and Turtle Beach Transmitter Conflict

You're absolutely right. I've been having a lot of problems with party chat and the handset volume controls. Today I updated the xb1 handset software and the volume controls are working again. I haven't had a chance to check out party chat.
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Volume

see in the configuration and keep the volumes, party and game balanced, you must have mute the game audio control.
  5. coco meat train Win User

Volume on xbox 1

This should become ungreyed when you plug a headset into the 3.5mm jack. Volume controls are also available in the party chat settings.
  6. AridLizard Win User

Headset Audio Issue

press the xbox button on your controller and then press RB 3 times to go to System.

select Settings (cog icon) then select Display & Sound

select Volume

then select Chat Mixer to see if game volume is reduced there when you are in a party
Thema:

Party volume controls

1. Party volume controls - Similar Threads - Party volume controls

2. Problem with Party volume on the Twitch app!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Party volume on the Twitch app!!: When making a broadcast through the twitch app, I can't adjust the party volume, the chat group with friends, I can only enable the function in the app on the console, but I can't change the...
  3. How Can I fix Low Microphone Volume in Party

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Can I fix Low Microphone Volume in Party: I just recently bought a new headset (the general black Xbox headset with the adaptor). Even though it's brand new I always get the complaint from my friends in party that my "mic is too low". Now...
  4. Individual party member volume sliders aren't working, anyone else having this problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Individual party member volume sliders aren't working, anyone else having this problem?: I was in a party yesterday and tried out the new sliders. I have a naturally quiet friend and a naturally loud friend, so this is an update I've wanted for some time now. I turned the quiet one up...
  5. ITS HERE, PARTY VOLUME SLIDERS!!!

in XboX Insiders
    ITS HERE, PARTY VOLUME SLIDERS!!!: Have not notice it doing anything yet, but its implemented now. That's it thx. submitted by /u/VizricK [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox party volume at Xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox party volume at Xbox game bar: Is there a way to control chat volume on Xbox party at Xbox game bar? Changing volume to "Xbox game bar" at sound mixer doesn´t do anything. Some people have an extremely loud microphone and...
  7. Xbox Stereo Adapter | Fully Functional BUT Party Volume Won't Mute Using Balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Stereo Adapter | Fully Functional BUT Party Volume Won't Mute Using Balance: I've had my Stereo adapter for years! Always been fully functional! Tonight I got on to play with my buddies and our party was too loud in my ears. I proceeded to set the game volume as high as I...
  8. Xbox Companion App Party Mic Sensitivity and Individual Volume Control

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App Party Mic Sensitivity and Individual Volume Control: Hey, I've been playing a lot of Modern Warfare 2019 with my friends who still play on Xbox. Normally i don't use the Xbox companion app for 2 reasons. There isn't anyone i can talk to and play...
  9. Please add a volume controller for each person in a party chat.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please add a volume controller for each person in a party chat.: So here is the thing since Im a PUBG Player and I have to start using headphones to play, because if you are not using headphones you will miss 90% of the info. to know where are you getting shot...
  10. Part chat, individual, volume control for each person in party.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Part chat, individual, volume control for each person in party.: Could there be a feature added to the party chat for Xbox one, that will innovate the volume controls in party chats? I'm suggesting a feature that allows oneself to control the volume of each...