Party volume controls

Discus and support Party volume controls in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I've been running into this alot lately where some party members are beyond quite or overly loud in xbox live parties, sometimes at the same time.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lavacolonix, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Party volume controls

So I've been running into this alot lately where some party members are beyond quite or overly loud in xbox live parties, sometimes at the same time. This makes reducing volume a tough choice because you essentially mute the quiet members and even after shifting the balance to almost no paty volume the loud player is still drowning out game sounds. It would be a massive quality of life adjustment to add volume controls to individual party members so you can get the perfect balance of callouts and clear game sound. I've run into this issue with battle royales and fps games more times than I can count and volume controls would resolve so much frustration.

submitted by /u/Lavacolonix
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lavacolonix, Jul 20, 2019
  2. ianr772 Win User

Xbox One and Turtle Beach Transmitter Conflict

You're absolutely right. I've been having a lot of problems with party chat and the handset volume controls. Today I updated the xb1 handset software and the volume controls are working again. I haven't had a chance to check out party chat.
  3. coco meat train Win User

Volume on xbox 1

This should become ungreyed when you plug a headset into the 3.5mm jack. Volume controls are also available in the party chat settings.
  4. AridLizard Win User

Headset Audio Issue

press the xbox button on your controller and then press RB 3 times to go to System.

select Settings (cog icon) then select Display & Sound

select Volume

then select Chat Mixer to see if game volume is reduced there when you are in a party
  5. Ka Kase Win User

Adjusting Party Chat Volume

These sliders don't seem to be there. I would just like to adjust the party chat volume like I would on my controller, but through my TV speakers.
  6. Spike68-11F12E56-F84 Win User

XB1 Stereo Adapter Volume Control

I use turtle beach headphones with the adapter. What I do is turn chat volume up with adapter, then I use the volume control on the cable connecting headset to controller to control chat volume while controlling game volume with volume control on the headset.
Thema:

Party volume controls

1. Party volume controls - Similar Threads - Party volume controls

2. Party chat volume

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat volume: Is it possible for an update so in party chat you can change the volume of each person in the party. One of my friends has a very loud mic and another with a very low mic. I have to keep adjusting...
  3. Party Chat change volume for each person in the party.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat change volume for each person in the party.: Is it possible for an update so in party chat you can change the volume of each person in the party. One of my friends has a very loud mic and another with a very low mic. I have to keep adjusting...
  4. Please add a volume controller for each person in a party chat.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please add a volume controller for each person in a party chat.: So here is the thing since Im a PUBG Player and I have to start using headphones to play, because if you are not using headphones you will miss 90% of the info. to know where are you getting shot...
  5. In game Vs party volume

in XBoX on Consoles
    In game Vs party volume: The in chat headset audio is still too loud. I have moved the bar for game / party chat all the way to game volume as far as i can without cutting party chat out completely and i cant hear a thing...
  6. Xbox one party chat low mic volume and people can’t hear each other ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one party chat low mic volume and people can’t hear each other ?: ever since i got this xbox and used a headset ive noticed that people say my mic is really low and they cant hear me . Even though i have a compatible headset and updated controller amd console my...
  7. Adjusting Party Chat Volume

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adjusting Party Chat Volume: I'm trying to use my own pair of headphones to play on Xbox. I have them plugged into my TV so I can hear the game audio. I then have my party chat audio playing through the TV, thus through my...
  8. Headset volume really becomes really low when in a party

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset volume really becomes really low when in a party: I have xbox one. I'm using the inbuilt microphone port on the Controller. When i'm in a party the volume becomes really low and weird. barely able to hear anything in game as well as other party...
  9. ALL NEED ABILITY TO REDUCE PARTY CHAT VOLUME VIA SOFTWARE MIXER

in XBoX on Consoles
    ALL NEED ABILITY TO REDUCE PARTY CHAT VOLUME VIA SOFTWARE MIXER: Everybody (regardless of their audio signal routing) needs the option to control the volume/level of the party chat. Currently if the audio is sent though SPDIF and not HDMI, You don’t get the...
  10. Part chat, individual, volume control for each person in party.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Part chat, individual, volume control for each person in party.: Could there be a feature added to the party chat for Xbox one, that will innovate the volume controls in party chats? I'm suggesting a feature that allows oneself to control the volume of each...