Partychat variable/adaptable Volume

Discus and support Partychat variable/adaptable Volume in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey Guys, I want to ask what do you think about an option in partychat to change and customizing the voice volume for each partychat member? Many... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mk4Y, Aug 27, 2019.

1. mk4Y
    mk4Y Guest

Hey Guys, I want to ask what do you think about an option in partychat to change and customizing the voice volume for each partychat member?

Many times I have the impression that one member is very loud and another too quiet. So sometimes it feels very disruptive and can be a little bit frustrating.. When I ask to check the mic or else they only reply that they cant change it or it is already
    set to loud.

So do you have the same impression sometimes or whats your opinion?

:)

2. Pandy Yato Win User

It depends sometimes if they have a lot of background noise I do, a lot of them time I keep it the same but a lot of my friends dont shout in parties and if where they are is noisy, they often self mute.
  3. Anhur_XB Win User

Discord type controls would be so nice. Not uncommon to have someone way too loud in the party as well as someone way too quiet.

Would also be nice to set my mic sensitivity since my mic will occasionally pick up my AC
  4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

This would actually be a cool feature. Please do recommend this feature.
  5. darkist1 Win User

Hey Mk4Y

Yeah something like this would really help in terms of playing games like Apex Legends, Pubg and Fortnite, where you need to be able to hear the enemies movements.

Sometimes the game sound is nice and loud, then your party member starts talking and you cant hear anything.
  6. A Girl Tee Hee Win User

I agree this would make party chat a lot more enjoyable.
Thema:

1. Partychat variable/adaptable Volume - Similar Threads - Partychat variable adaptable

2. Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) & Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) Bug

in XboX Insiders
    Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) & Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) Bug: The below are not my words. They are someone elses writeup of a test they did. I am also having the same issue. Can we get someone on the Xbox Team to open a support ticket to the engineering team...
  3. can i use logitech pc h151 for partychat?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i use logitech pc h151 for partychat?: i have model 2015 controller,i have a 3.5mm jack port,so if i want to buy logitech pc h151 which has only 1 3.5mm jack will it work directly plugged in controller?...
  4. Recording partychat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recording partychat: Hey guys, FIrst of all, I'm sorry for my bad english. Now my question, can I recording the partychat for videos who I want to upload e. g. YouTube? Or exist a possibility that microsoft brings...
  5. Can't listen Partychat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't listen Partychat: Hey I need some help. I want to play with headset in a party. Me and my daughter are playing on one Xbox one. I created 2 users, but only mine has the "life gold". We both use a turtle beach...
  6. Recording partychat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recording partychat: Hey guys, FIrst of all, I'm sorry for my bad english. Now my question, can I recording the partychat for videos who I want to upload e. g. YouTube? Or exist a possibility that microsoft brings...
  7. partychat is not working for me, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    partychat is not working for me, why?: There is no problem with my internet Connection and gamechat is working fine. 32fcb139-7098-49d2-aacb-aab255cda297
  8. Wireless Headset for partychat !!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Headset for partychat !!!: Thank's for the new forum , this thread is dissappeared , of course it's had over 8000 vote if I remember good ... That's a good way to handle problems ... Xbox One S has arrived , but still no...
  9. I can´t join partychat with my friends.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can´t join partychat with my friends.: This startet 2 days ago, but I just might tought it was som temperery problems. That was not right. I was testing right now, and it still hopeless to go in a partychat. my friend tells me that im...
  10. partychat privacy prevents me from chatting since yesterday without any changes from me. help?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    partychat privacy prevents me from chatting since yesterday without any changes from me. help?!: Yesterday night i was in partychat and everything worked normal. Now i still can join a party but it says : (your privacy settings prevent chat with some people). What i have done to try and fix...