Pass key remote sign in

Discus and support Pass key remote sign in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i set a dam passkey for signing in dont know 6 digit code. Cant default to microsft accout password all i see are numbers. I have done everything from... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ElectedBuckle15, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Pass key remote sign in

i set a dam passkey for signing in dont know 6 digit code. Cant default to microsft accout password all i see are numbers. I have done everything from app authentication iam frustred cant even play game. Nowhere is there any help with reciving this dam6
    digit code help plese

:)

ElectedBuckle15, Jul 4, 2019
  2. Duster589 Win User

Pass key remote sign in

If you've forgotten your passkey, you can get a new one using your Microsoft account password.

1. When you’re prompted to enter your passkey on the console, enter any six-digit combination three times.
    2. Enter your Microsoft account password when prompted.
    3. Select Make a new passkey.
    4. Enter a new passkey, and then enter it again to confirm.
    You now have a new passkey.

Here is the link to the support document on managing the Xbox One Passkey:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/manage-xbox-one-passkey
  3. GrowlingYapper Win User

Security

If you have Kinect you can use that to sign but require a pass key to purchase.

The only other safe way is to create a pass key but you lose the auto sign in.
  4. tohellnbak Win User

Digital content on multiple consoles same household.

Settings > sign in security pass key > Instant sign in
  5. xO Kovu Win User

Xbox One Sign-in

Now when I tried signing in I put in my pass key and it puts me back to the sign in menu
  6. GrowlingYapper Win User

Security

Found it go into settings/sign in security pas key choose change my sign in....scroll right choose customise scroll right ask for pass key to make purchases, Don't know how I missed that.
Thema:

Pass key remote sign in

1. Pass key remote sign in - Similar Threads - Pass key remote

2. WPA2 pass phrase or network key?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WPA2 pass phrase or network key?!: This topic is requesting help for my xbox 360. I purchased and downloaded the "World of Tanks" game about two weeks ago. Today 5/22/19 the asked me to download an update and I did so. When it...
  3. Game pass download licence key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass download licence key: Hi wonder if any body can help. In November i downloaded the division while it was on with the game pass played away got right into it. End of January just after bought dlc it was removed...
  4. Keys for Forza Horizon 3 and Motorsport 7 for the purchase of the annual Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Keys for Forza Horizon 3 and Motorsport 7 for the purchase of the annual Game Pass: Hello, I made a purchase of Xbox Game Pass valid for 12 months on September 25 and until today I did not receive my Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Motosports 7 keys, and I should receive them within...
  5. Keys of Forza Horizon 3 and Motorsport 7 for the purchase of the Game Pass not yet arrived!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keys of Forza Horizon 3 and Motorsport 7 for the purchase of the Game Pass not yet arrived!: Hello, I made a purchase of Xbox Game Pass valid for 12 months on September 25 and until today I did not receive my Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Motosports 7 keys, and I should receive them within...
  6. trying to buy something on fortnight and it is asking for a 6 digit pass key...I never set one ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to buy something on fortnight and it is asking for a 6 digit pass key...I never set one ...: My son is trying to buy an addition on fortnight and it is asking for a 6 digit pass key...I never set up a 6 digit number. Anyone else encounter this? f1aa67aa-e463-4adc-bb09-1520b461557c
  7. Pass key problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pass key problem.: When I try to enter the pass key on my xbox one S....only had it 3 days, and I enter first two digits, on the third, I am unable to enter it, and voice says “hidden” so I can’t complete the pass...
  8. Netflix without Pass key but with age restrictions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Netflix without Pass key but with age restrictions: Hi I wondered if it's possible to refine the setting so that I can allow access to Netflix, have age related restrictions in place and without having to enter a passkey each time? At the moment I...
  9. Recieved 12 month game pass instead of 12 month xbox live gold when i entered key from card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recieved 12 month game pass instead of 12 month xbox live gold when i entered key from card: i added a key from prepaid 12 month xbox live gold card and when the transaction finished i did not have 12 month xbox live gold instead i found that i had gotten 12 month xbox game pass what can...
  10. can't launch sign in, security, pass key options settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't launch sign in, security, pass key options settings: I'm on a replacement Xbox one with my account set up and working. However, sometimes it fails to log me in automatically and if I sign in from menu, it never displays a login window. It just fades...