Passkey and kids

Discus and support Passkey and kids in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My nephew is currently living with me and for Christmas this year his parents got both him and his brother Xboxes so they can play together even though... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Straight-Arrow-, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Passkey and kids

My nephew is currently living with me and for Christmas this year his parents got both him and his brother Xboxes so they can play together even though they are states apart. Yes, they are good parents.

I set up his Xbox but I wanted to protect both him from internet creepers and myself for him purchasing things online. So I set it with a passkey for purchases, only it is for the sign-in as well. So every time he wants to play on the Xbox, I have to go
    to his room and sign in. He can not even play games offline without me signing in. Is this right? Did I do something wrong? Can he have access to play his game, watch Netflix, all while still protecting myself from purchases?

Thanks for your kind help.

:)

Straight-Arrow-, Jan 14, 2020
  2. MoeZArts Win User

Passkey and kids

3. FRA wappa69 Win User

Passkey and kids

Hi there Straight-arrow

Thank you for your question ive provided you a link to which i think you may find helpful

Passkey

Thank you i hope it helps. If youd like any more information please feel free to come back.
  4. Jr Etwon Win User

Passkey and kids

Did you make a separate account from his? If so you can set your account as a home Xbox on that device and he won't need to sign in as you to access the games. Otherwise if there is only one account it should be able to work offline unless set otherwise
    by the game developer.
  5. AthenasWrath01 Win User

Passkey and kids

Check the settings. I have a passkey because my kids were buying avatar gear. The passkey its only asked when I try to pruchase something not to sign in.
  6. Straight-Arrow- Win User

Passkey and kids

Thank you. I will give this a try.
Thema:

Passkey and kids

1. Passkey and kids - Similar Threads - Passkey kids

2. Fix for the wrong pin or passkey glitch

in XBoX on Mobile
    Fix for the wrong pin or passkey glitch: So I recently found a fix for the pin or passkey glitch via Bluetooth trying to connect with your xbox one s controller. 1.Turn on the controller, make sure it is in the "connecting" state...
  3. Wrong pin or passkey

in XBoX on Mobile
    Wrong pin or passkey: So I tried to connect my xbox one s wireless controller with Bluetooth on my android device but everytime a message was coming up saying "Incorrect PIN or passkey has been entered" but I have...
  4. PASSKEY

in XBoX on Consoles
    PASSKEY: How do you remove the PASSKEY? When I created the PASSKEY, I must of done some wrong, because now I can't sign into my XBOX ONE ca8ebcc2-a663-481e-ae57-e508516659db
  5. Error codes 0x80bd0001 and 0x80a40008 when setting up a passkey

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error codes 0x80bd0001 and 0x80a40008 when setting up a passkey: I get the error codes 0x80bd0001 and 0x80a40008 when setting up a passkey on my Xbox One S. So far, support has been unhelpful. They have escalated my issue and failed to actually do anything,...
  6. passkey

in XBoX Accessibility
    passkey: I purchased a refurbished Xbox one s and it already had a passkey on it how do I change it? 7d865d91-ada1-4a55-8886-6c0a74573008
  7. How do i reset my passkey?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i reset my passkey?: How do I reset my passkey if I've forgotten my old one? 6bc3af93-00d6-4d00-ab16-57f183d4cdc3
  8. I forgot the passkey of my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot the passkey of my Xbox: I have forgotten my Xbox One passkey. Anyone know what can I do? 5a14a0a4-3205-41c2-9b94-58a4fcbd1da0
  9. Cant access my console settings Gamer tag and passkey are set, yet password still required

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access my console settings Gamer tag and passkey are set, yet password still required: DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY I CANNOT ACCESS MY OWN CONSOLE INFO. So I am the primary account holder on my families xbox one console. My gamertag and passkey have been setup (over four years ago). I...
  10. Kid account and passkey on adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Kid account and passkey on adult account: I added two accounts for my kids to limit the time they spend on the console and I set the passkey to make impossible for them the use of my account, just to be sure they use their limited...