Password Change

Discus and support Password Change in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So my Brother has this problem on his xbox account where he has to put in his password and it would say his password was incorrect and he has stop... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Je’Andre Murphy, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Password Change

So my Brother has this problem on his xbox account where he has to put in his password and it would say his password was incorrect and he has stop using his xbox for this reason. I’ve have read that other people have this problem also.The xbox my brother
    has is four years old because my dad got it to play call of duty black ops three but he doesn’t use it anymore could the problem because its old or is it something else

:)

Je’Andre Murphy, Jun 10, 2019
  2. Limited Dreams Win User

Password change

Hello toro1471, please contact Xbox at support.xbox.com/contact-us

Be sure to have all your account information with you so the call can be faster
  3. Mister Getafix Win User

Password change

Hi there!

If you can access the app on your phone we suggest navigating to the settings screen and then signing out and signing back in.

This should prompt it to ask for the password and you can enter the new one.

If it does not, be sure to uninstall the app, power off the device for 5 mins and then sign back in and reinstall the app.

Post back and let us know how that goes!
  4. Leo Invictus Win User

password change?

If you have not yet purchased your new slim, I would change the passord ASAP here at Xbox.com, and then also at the Xbox.com site, you might want to go to "My Account," and then
    Xbox Profile Protection (in case the link does not work, it can be found under the "Settings and Preferences" column). From there, you will see a list of your consoles that do not
    require a password for sign-in. If your old console is listed there, you should click "require profile download" for that console. Then if access to your profile is attempted on the old console, it should prompt them for the WLID and password.
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Password Change

Hello
    Je’Andre Murphy

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your account and see what might be causing that issue.

As
    provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. Epoozz Win User

Password Change

Intenta recuperar la contraseña y si no puedes contacta a soporte de xbox para que te ayuden a recuperar su cuenta
Thema:

Password Change

1. Password Change - Similar Threads - Password Change

2. Password change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password change: I forgot my password so now I'm locked out of my account on my phone app... it says when I put in my # that the service to send me my code is down... this has been happening for a week!!!!!...
  3. I want to change my child's MS password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my child's MS password: For some reason, my child's password is not working on his XBox. It says there is a problem with the account and he should go to account.live to rectify the issue. Going round in circles here. I...
  4. Change password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change password: I am trying to change my password and while i put in my email for changing it my laptop died. When I plugged it back in and tried again it said I have tried to many times and i tried my phone it...
  5. Can your minecraft account be terminated if you change your password alot. (asking for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can your minecraft account be terminated if you change your password alot. (asking for a...: Me and my friend were wondering if a minecraft account could be terminated for changing the password alot. Thanks! 5b55738b-ff03-4895-a777-e90d04836774
  6. I can´t change password on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t change password on Minecraft: I wanted to change the password for the original Minecraft but it wrote me the password is too weak even though everything was fulfilled. It probably doesn't work due to an old password that...
  7. Microsoft Account Hacked (Phone number and password changed, alongside setting up of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Hacked (Phone number and password changed, alongside setting up of...: I am unsure of when this has happened but has been recent. Someone has changed the password to my secondary Microsoft account (used for Xbox). They have also set up Microsoft Authenticator and...
  8. How to change password

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change password: I need to change my password 39f06b37-4e3b-4302-b3ee-cb1d7e0b66b3
  9. Help changing the parental setting on xbox 1 - but not longer know the password for old...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help changing the parental setting on xbox 1 - but not longer know the password for old...: Hi, I no longer use the email registered on the xbox parental. I know which one it is but no longer know the password. I tried filling out the form for Microsoft but I was told that I could no...
  10. I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.

in XboX Insiders
    I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.: Every time I load into the app I go through a couple pages explaining what the app is and then it asks me to sign in and when I hit the button it immediately says I couldn't sign in. I've had no...