Password for settings

Discus and support Password for settings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Guys I need big help my little cousin played with my controller and made me locked out of setting and I can't change the password what do I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ya boi trv, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Ya boi trv
    Ya boi trv Guest

Password for settings

Guys I need big help my little cousin played with my controller and made me locked out of setting and I can't change the password what do I do?

:)

Ya boi trv, Jul 22, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Password for settings

Sorry for the misunderstanding. May I ask you are you referring to the passkey on your console. If that's the case, then all what you need to enter an incorrect key three times, and then enter your Microsoft account password to remove the guest key.
  3. Jesse EF. Win User

Password for settings

Hello Ya, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Just to be clear, do you mean the password of your Xbox Live account?
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Password for settings

5. Ya boi trv Win User

Password for settings

No thats not what I need its in the actual settings like when you need to type in the pin to get onto the Xbox

Not my account password
  6. onyxishere Win User

Family settings password

In order for you to access live you would have had to create an email address and password to connect to your gamertag. That is the information you need.
Thema:

Password for settings

1. Password for settings - Similar Threads - Password settings

2. Microsoft Account Hacked (Phone number and password changed, alongside setting up of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Hacked (Phone number and password changed, alongside setting up of...: I am unsure of when this has happened but has been recent. Someone has changed the password to my secondary Microsoft account (used for Xbox). They have also set up Microsoft Authenticator and...
  3. Help changing the parental setting on xbox 1 - but not longer know the password for old...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help changing the parental setting on xbox 1 - but not longer know the password for old...: Hi, I no longer use the email registered on the xbox parental. I know which one it is but no longer know the password. I tried filling out the form for Microsoft but I was told that I could no...
  4. Reset family settings password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reset family settings password: I recieved an xbox from a friend as a gift but they have a password on their family settings that I do not know and they do not remember. It doesn’t help that they also do not know the answer to...
  5. Password setting smells like dark pattern?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password setting smells like dark pattern?: I am setting up my Xbox and under password options it seems like all or nothing? I only need password for purchased but it seems like it is all or nothing? Your kids will know that password in...
  6. Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset?: Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset? df4e7f73-60a3-48c9-9b5b-1e458fe29f22
  7. can't fill in password on xbox one console, keypad doesn't come up, head set now doesn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't fill in password on xbox one console, keypad doesn't come up, head set now doesn't...: can't fill in password on xbox one console, keypad doesn't come up, head set now doesn't work, poxy xbox problem after problem 166d70f2-61d7-4e2b-8e81-e35016c0cd05
  8. Cant access my console settings Gamer tag and passkey are set, yet password still required

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access my console settings Gamer tag and passkey are set, yet password still required: DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY I CANNOT ACCESS MY OWN CONSOLE INFO. So I am the primary account holder on my families xbox one console. My gamertag and passkey have been setup (over four years ago). I...
  9. Is there a way to set up a password for purchases?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to set up a password for purchases?: Hello, When my son is playing Xbox he'll sometimes buy things. Is there a way to set up a password that is required to make purchases, similar to how you can on your iPhone, etc...? Thx! Chad...
  10. Forgotten password of family settings and also answer for safety question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgotten password of family settings and also answer for safety question: Hello, I would like to know how can I completely remove code for family settings without knowing answer for safety question ? Thank you for your help in advance...