Password microsoft-xbox

Discus and support Password microsoft-xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I changed my password on microsoft webpage and now I cannot log in on my xbox... what to do? a8cf56b0-8764-424c-83e5-aa1b158ab69d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NonCursedUser, May 14, 2019.

1. Password microsoft-xbox

I changed my password on microsoft webpage and now I cannot log in on my xbox... what to do?

:)

NonCursedUser, May 14, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Password microsoft-xbox

Hello User,

The best fix for this is to go back to the website and change it again. Sometimes the change does not take so needs to be redone. Note when you do change the password on the website, make sure to sign in on the website with your new password. This way you
    make sure it has changed. Then on your console you can
    remove and reinstall the profile.
    Once you reinstall the profile you will use your new password.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Password microsoft-xbox

Are you logging in on a Xbox One or Xbox 360?

On the Xbox One, you simply use your new password.

On the Xbox 360, make sure that you have enabled Two Step Verification and set up the Authenticator App on your phone (which you should also do when you have a Xbox One).

Then for the 360 to work with the added account security, you need to create a so called "App password" on the account security page here:

https://account.live.com/Proofs/Manage

Then use that App password instead of your regular password on the Xbox 360.

If you still have issues, please describe in more detail what error messages you get.
  4. NonCursedUser Win User

Password microsoft-xbox

Thanks dude but I tried it and you just keep waiting in a queue and nothing happens... so I tried the community cuz maybe one of ya’ll had this too..
  5. Galaxy Golden Win User

Password microsoft-xbox

What kind of error message do you get when you try to log in on your xbox?
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Password microsoft-xbox

Thema:

Password microsoft-xbox

1. Password microsoft-xbox - Similar Threads - Password microsoft

2. Friend and I can't remember his old password to his Microsoft/Xbox account and we no longer...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend and I can't remember his old password to his Microsoft/Xbox account and we no longer...: Hi there! So title basically says it all unfortunately ("Friend and I can't remember his old password to his Microsoft/Xbox account and we no longer have access to the old email, but also can't...
  3. i forget the id and password and i formatted my xbox but Microsoft is still charging me for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i forget the id and password and i formatted my xbox but Microsoft is still charging me for...: i forget the id and password and i formatted my xbox but Microsoft is still charging me for xbox live monthly subscription, how can i cancel and refund my amount as i am not using it...
  4. Continue using the password in your MICROSOFT account. MICROSOFT 계정에서 해당 암호를 사용하세요

in XBoX on Consoles
    Continue using the password in your MICROSOFT account. MICROSOFT 계정에서 해당 암호를 사용하세요: I tried to log in at the XBOX game console. However, messages such as the title are output. I changed my password and tried again, but the result was the same. Password changed on XBOX.COM If...
  5. Microsoft account hacked, user ID changed and password. what can I do

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account hacked, user ID changed and password. what can I do: My Microsoft account was hacked and my password changed and user id too. What can I do t o fix this. Is there a phone number for Microsoft or can you only try chat or automated answers. Thanks...
  6. Microsoft password works on PC but not on the X box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft password works on PC but not on the X box: Microsoft password works on PC but not on the X box 7616583f-7a1e-43ef-a994-d08c8fd5cf90
  7. I CANT RECEIPT SECURITY MESSAGE WHEN I TRY TO CHANGE ACCOUNT PASSWORD FROM MICROSOFT PAGE !

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANT RECEIPT SECURITY MESSAGE WHEN I TRY TO CHANGE ACCOUNT PASSWORD FROM MICROSOFT PAGE !: I CANT RECEIPT SECURITY MESSAGE WHEN I TRY TO CHANGE ACCOUNT PASSWORD FROM MICROSOFT PAGE ! f9afab43-743c-4be0-8c0a-6f379a6de694
  8. Making me verify my password for microsoft privacy statement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Making me verify my password for microsoft privacy statement: It's not letting me log in how to I fix it 6a131fe9-ec0c-4ffe-9c9c-fd6288f0b192
  9. Microsoft password reset text message

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft password reset text message: Hi guys, i recently reset my xbox and had to add card details to purchase GTA on the marketplace store, however it asked me to sign in to my microsoft account but i had forgotten the password, i...
  10. Microsoft keeps forgetting my passwords

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft keeps forgetting my passwords: I have a problem. Microsoft keeps forgetting my password so I have to change it every day. When I try to log on my Xbox account it has forgotten the code I gave it the day before. When I log on...