Password not recognise even though I KNOW it's correct.

Discus and support Password not recognise even though I KNOW it's correct. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all, It's been a long time trying but I just cannot get my xbox 360 to accept my password which I know is correct. I've changed it multiple... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Demonfire26, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Demonfire26
    Demonfire26 Guest

Hello all,

It's been a long time trying but I just cannot get my xbox 360 to accept my password which I know is correct. I've changed it multiple times, I've removed account, cleared cache and attempted to redownload my account multiple times but it just won't accept
    password. I'm utterly frustrated with it. Any advise out there?

:)

Demonfire26, Feb 28, 2015
  2. rej929911
    rej929911 Guest
    Network wont accept must WEP password even though it's correct

Okay so basically i got a new router and put a WEP key on it so others cant access it. I first started with my computer and connected fine the password worked and everything, but then i go to do it on xbox and it wont work. Ive checked 100 times that its
    right when i put it in. All the caps and correct everything is perfect it just wont accept my password and im starting to get extremely frustrated because my live is wasting. Anyone have any suggestions?

rej929911, Feb 28, 2015
  3. GMAN990
    GMAN990 Guest
    Network wont accept must WEP password even though it's correct

Hi,

Please read:-
    http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/9/t/9.aspx

And post back your details in full (the bits that are in bold on that post) so that people may help with your issue

If you are wireless can you also state whether you are using the white or black external adapter or the Xbox 360S Internal adapter

Thanks

GMAN990, Feb 28, 2015
  4. Password not recognise even though I KNOW it's correct.

Hey there, do you have two-step verification enabled by any chance? This requires that you create an 'app password' for the Xbox console and will differ from the password you use to log-in to the email account itself.

See the following link to enable and disable two-step verification:
    support.xbox.com/.../turn-off-two-step-verification

DigitalAssassin, Mar 1, 2015
Thema:

1. Password not recognise even though I KNOW it's correct. - Similar Threads - Password recognise though

2. Family password reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family password reset: Hey. I bought a second hand xbox 360 but there seems to be a family password on it. Can someone please help. Thanks 28e30626-62c4-4a45-b3f9-5b709fa88c59
  3. Lost the email address and/or password to Xbox Live account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost the email address and/or password to Xbox Live account.: My partner is trying to log into her Xbox Account but cant due to not knowing the email or password attached to it. We've tried the recovery option but due to not providing enough information we...
  4. Password setting smells like dark pattern?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password setting smells like dark pattern?: I am setting up my Xbox and under password options it seems like all or nothing? I only need password for purchased but it seems like it is all or nothing? Your kids will know that password in...
  5. Can't recover password, no longer have access to e-mail

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't recover password, no longer have access to e-mail: My problem is pretty simple, but I am finding the solution to be impossible. I first made my XBOX account in college, using my college e-mail and my telephone from that era. My XBOX account has...
  6. When I type cheats into red dead redemption 2 it makes them password dots but I want to be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I type cheats into red dead redemption 2 it makes them password dots but I want to be...: I keep trying but i cant find anything that works i went through all the setting on the xbox one setting and restarted my xbox a couple of times but nothing is working if you have any clue how to...
  7. Minecraft account can not recieve password/recieve mojang system email.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account can not recieve password/recieve mojang system email.: This is my last hope. Any moderators that can help me? As the title says I can't access my minecraft account and I don't receive any system emails from mojang. (MINECRAFT JAVA EDITION)...
  8. Microsoft Edge Manage Passwords bug

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge Manage Passwords bug: Microsoft can u fix the Microsoft Edge Manage Passwords bug, on the Xbox One? It doesn't open. submitted by /u/chris1892006 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox one won't recognise my wireless router's password so can access xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't recognise my wireless router's password so can access xbox live: My son's xbox one won't recognise our wireless router's password so we can't access xbox live. It works fine via the wire. The firmware on the router is also up to date. I've tried everything on...
  10. Cant connect to wireless network as password is not recognised

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to wireless network as password is not recognised: Hi, my sons Xbox OneS has disconnected itself from our network and when i try to rejoin it says 'cannot connect and to uplug router for 30 seconds' this doesn't work and then it says the problem...