Password not working for Xbox 360 skate 3

Discus and support Password not working for Xbox 360 skate 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i try to sign into my xbox 360 account on Skate 3 it says that password didnt work. So ive reset my password multiple times and it still doesnt... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CBK4, Jun 29, 2020.

1. CBK4
    CBK4 Guest

When i try to sign into my xbox 360 account on Skate 3 it says that password didnt work. So ive reset my password multiple times and it still doesnt work. What do i do?

:)

2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

With the XBOX 360, there is a limitation of the characters for a password. It may be too long.
  3. Securn Win User

Sir i think you are trying to login to your ea account
  4. Sxwe Win User

Are you trying log in through your EA account to play skate 3?
  5. gwvl Win User

Hello, is this in regards to your Xbox account itself, or an EA account in which you're unable to sign into?
  6. Zoomie86 Win User

Are you trying to login to your EA account for Skate while playing on your Xbox 360?
Thema:

1. Password not working for Xbox 360 skate 3 - Similar Threads - Password working 360

2. Password works on PC to log in but not on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password works on PC to log in but not on Xbox 360: Had to update Live Account password to 20 characters. Works perfectly fine when logging in to the Live Account from a PC, but when trying to log in from XBox 360, it does not recognize the...
  3. Error: That Password didn’t work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error: That Password didn’t work.: Hello, I am trying to download my profile on the xbox 360. I enter my info, and the error “That password didnt work, Make sure your password is between 6 and 16 characters, or use your app pass...
  4. I tried to login on an xbox 1s using my xbox live info but it did not work, failed the password

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tried to login on an xbox 1s using my xbox live info but it did not work, failed the password: I tried to login on an xbox 1s using my xbox live info but it did not work, failed the password 3 times; I know the info is correct as it took the email with no issues....
  5. Xbox 360 game requires password to work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game requires password to work.: how do i get around this, A second hand game when placed in console. The console asks for a password, the previous owner is not known so am i stumped ? 66a6f0a1-a203-4d9b-81bf-575e127885d2
  6. Password won't work on 360 Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Password won't work on 360 Console: I know my password and can access everything but my Xbox live Profile. It keeps telling me to go to xbox.com/forgot for help. I've done this multiple times, resetting my password multiple times...
  7. xbox live password works on account.live but not on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live password works on account.live but not on xbox 360: xbox live password works on account.live but not on xbox 360 i have tried reseting my password a few times and still the same problem i deleted my profile and tried to redownload it and still...
  8. Changed Gamertag but password not working on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed Gamertag but password not working on Xbox 360: So I just changed my gamertag on my xbone but when i try to download my account on my 360 it says my password is incorrect. I have two-step verification on and I know you use that as a password...
  9. changed my password on my xbox account, Xbox One works,my internet account works, my Xbox 360 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    changed my password on my xbox account, Xbox One works,my internet account works, my Xbox 360 ...: Hello, i am expiriencing a weird problem with my account on my xbox 360. I wanted to change my password, and i did that flawlessly several times in fact,and both my Xbox one console and Xbox.com...
  10. Microsoft Account Password not working on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Account Password not working on 360: So, to sum it up, I want to start a new band on Rock Band 3 and in order to do that I have to start playing the game using a different Profile. When I try to use a different profile it tells me I...