Password Problem

Discus and support Password Problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We have xbox, which the kids use. I have Hotmail. Is there a way for me to NOT use MY Hotmail account for their xbox as it is currently? Right now,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HeatherWalker1, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Password Problem

We have xbox, which the kids use. I have Hotmail. Is there a way for me to NOT use MY Hotmail account for their xbox as it is currently?

Right now, one password works it all. I would like my email to open Hotmail and their email to open xbox - is this possible???? If not possible, how do I separate them without losing data for either one? THANK YOU!

Microsoft "contact us" is a joke. Hopefully someone here can help me.

:)

HeatherWalker1, Jul 22, 2019
  2. Miss Kleo Win User

Password Problems

Hey Annile1! I'd highly advise against using a password you've previously had with this account. For your account safety your best bet is to use something random with both letters and numbers, capitalized and lowercase! For further security measures make
    sure to check out http://xbox.com/security and ensure your account is protected. :)
  3. Exxion Win User

Password Problems

I don't remember, but I fixed it anyway. Apparently, if you change your password from your Xbox, it doesn't check if you have already used it.
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

Password problems

Hey mate, do you still have access to the email associated with the account? If you do I'd suggest updating the security information through the website and then deleting his profile (profile only, not items associated with the account) off the Xbox and
    trying to recover it with that information. Info on updating security information here:

support.xbox.com/.../security-proofs

-

If you don't have access to the email you can try and recover it here:
    https://account.live.com/acsr
  5. WinglessPixie Win User

Password Problem

I've seen people with this problem before and if you call (1-800 4 my xbox) and explain the steps that you have already taken, an agent should be able to help you take it to the next step. It's not a guarantee but its the next best step.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Password problems...

No you must use the live password reset option

If you cannot use backup email or secret answer secret question then you must use the customer service option
Thema:

Password Problem

1. Password Problem - Similar Threads - Password Problem

2. problème xbox game passe pc (beta) [Xbox game password problem PC (Beta)]

in XBoX on Windows
    problème xbox game passe pc (beta) [Xbox game password problem PC (Beta)]: bonjour ! hier j'ai voulu m'abonner aux gammes passe PC mais je reçois toujours un message d'erreur ( Contacter le support technique Microsoft Nous ne pouvons pas traiter votre paiement. I/0...
  3. problems with password on xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    problems with password on xbox 360: so I got the idea to play my xbox 360 to day ben a wile when to up date the old profile on it as I change my email and pass not to long ago I am able to log on my pc and phone but 360 wont let me...
  4. Gold and Password Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold and Password Problem: Someone is resetting my password somehow (I've had to change reset it twice from this) and on the second time, they used it to buy a year of gold. Any way to undo the transaction?...
  5. Family password problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family password problems: i traded up a 360 and has a family password on it the kid don't remember the password or the security question answer I need help with this thanks in advance 93c8e422-2909-44e2-88e8-ea5b107715cf
  6. Password problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Password problem: I have not used my xbox one for over a year. Restarted it and when I go to my account to log in the screen says: Sorry, looks like our service isn't working right. To check Xbox Live service...
  7. problem with password

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with password: I LIKE YOU FOR LOCKING MY ACCOUNT ON THE NAME OF LIGHT 15 only on 12-11-2017 I created and logged on my xbox new avatar and yesterday I was calling my password on my avatar called BARTEK13GT on...
  8. Xbox 360 Account Password Lenght Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Account Password Lenght Problem: Hi, I recently made a change to my Microsoft account password. I tried to log on my Xbox 360 but it requires my new password which I cannot enter because you are not allowing enough character on...
  9. Problem with wifi connection (password)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with wifi connection (password): Hello, Today I was watching netflix on the xbox and it disconnected from the internet, I went to settings and it asked me to set up the network again, but whenever I input the password it says...
  10. I have a problem with my password

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with my password: I have my account for play xbox and I dont remember my password, the technical support of microsoft dont give me the option to change my password and they says me that y neet to create a new...