Past Due billing

Discus and support Past Due billing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; G'day all i have not logged on to my xbox in 43 days i try to buy 3 months of Gold and get told i need to Make a payment to restore your subscription.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jacob Richardson, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Past Due billing

G'day all i have not logged on to my xbox in 43 days i try to buy 3 months of Gold and get told i need to

Make a payment to restore your subscription. It's currently suspended because it's past due AU$79.95

So am i now forced to fork out $80? I tried to buy 3 months of Gold but it told me i need to fix this billing issue.

Please help dont know what to do.

:)

Jacob Richardson, Sep 16, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Past Due billing

Yes, you first have to pay the past due amount and then you can buy the 3 months. Make sure to turn off recurring billing once you pay for your subscription to prevent this from happening again.
  3. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Past Due billing

Did you have an active subscription before gping offline 43 days?

Your subscription will alwaya be renewed if not canceled
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Past Due billing

Hey there Jacob,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  5. Jacob Richardson Win User

Past Due billing

Nah i didnt i bought the xbox in November last year and used 3 months of free gold then tried to buy a year but my card declined due to how ive set it up. shame im getting shafted for not using my xbox and not knowing but [Mod Removed - Profanity] happens
    i guess :/
  6. Jacob Richardson Win User

Past Due billing

So im paying $80 for nothing then another $30 on top just for 3 months? either way cheers for the quick reply
Thema:

Past Due billing

1. Past Due billing - Similar Threads - Past Due billing

2. PAST-DUE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PAYMENT METHOD

in XBoX Accessibility
    PAST-DUE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PAYMENT METHOD: IS THIS A JOKE??? Gift cards, subscription cards, or your Microsoft account balance can't be used to pay for a past-due subscription. WHY???? I bought 1 month subscription for Elder Scrolls...
  3. Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?: Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points? I just put them on in hope's of being able to play but it won't let me....
  4. Xbox past due

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox past due: So i redeemed a 25 usd gift card an bought xbox live for 1 month and bought 1 month subscription again when it expired an also some other stuff and i have 0.03 usd left and i never used a credit...
  5. Past Due Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past Due Subscription: I purchased a 3 month membership for Xbox Live Gold a couple months back with a prepaid credit card. I haven't used my Xbox in a few months since I have been too busy. I finally got back to it and...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Past Due Amount?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Past Due Amount?: Hello Members. I purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for one month with a promotional price of $1.00 on 11th June 2019. That time I didn't select for continuing my subscription and this payment...
  7. Can I pay my past due subscription with my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I pay my past due subscription with my Microsoft account?: Ive been trying to figure this out for a hour and 15 minutes and i would really appreciate an answer to know wether its possible or not. 5671cc2a-2aea-4f0d-a7d8-27ba1af510b3
  8. Unable to pay past due amount to renew subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to pay past due amount to renew subscription: I was using my cellphone service to pay for xbox live and all of a sudden it stopped. Now my account is past due and I am unable to pay it even after adding different payment methods. I have tried...
  9. How to pay for past due balance when the payment method for that balance is now unusable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to pay for past due balance when the payment method for that balance is now unusable?: I'm attempting to pay my Xbox Game Pass outstanding balance with credit card, but the payment method that I had originally used for Game Pass was a PayPal account that I have since closed. I've...
  10. Past due xbox gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past due xbox gold subscription: Is there any way to cancel my overdue Xbox live subscription so I can buy a monthly subscription instead of 3 months? 2f7d88d2-3a64-47d3-8b5b-cd20dfaba304