Past Due billing

Discus and support Past Due billing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; G'day all i have not logged on to my xbox in 43 days i try to buy 3 months of Gold and get told i need to Make a payment to restore your subscription.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jacob Richardson, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Past Due billing

G'day all i have not logged on to my xbox in 43 days i try to buy 3 months of Gold and get told i need to

Make a payment to restore your subscription. It's currently suspended because it's past due AU$79.95

So am i now forced to fork out $80? I tried to buy 3 months of Gold but it told me i need to fix this billing issue.

Please help dont know what to do.

:)

Jacob Richardson, Sep 16, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Past Due billing

Yes, you first have to pay the past due amount and then you can buy the 3 months. Make sure to turn off recurring billing once you pay for your subscription to prevent this from happening again.
  3. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Past Due billing

Did you have an active subscription before gping offline 43 days?

Your subscription will alwaya be renewed if not canceled
  4. choppyseize Win User

past due bills

Hello

To pay an outstanding balance just follow the steps provided in the link here
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Past Due billing

Hey there Jacob,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  6. Jacob Richardson Win User

Past Due billing

Nah i didnt i bought the xbox in November last year and used 3 months of free gold then tried to buy a year but my card declined due to how ive set it up. shame im getting shafted for not using my xbox and not knowing but [Mod Removed - Profanity] happens
    i guess :/
Thema:

Past Due billing

1. Past Due billing - Similar Threads - Past Due billing

2. Past Due Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past Due Subscription: Hi, so i have a past due subsciption on my xbox game pass since i forgot to turn of my recurring billing, i am no longer using the subsciption and i want to cancel it but it is insisting that i...
  3. Is it possible to cancel a past due subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to cancel a past due subscription: I was wondering if it was possible to cancel a past due subscription because ive been having problems trying to pay for the past due but i get errors saying “Cannot update subscription, something...
  4. Friend with past due Logging into my xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend with past due Logging into my xbox.: Hello Everyone my question is that what will happen if my friend comes over to my house and logs in to use my xbox live gold. And my follow up question is that what will happen once i decide to...
  5. Past payment due

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Past payment due: I'm trying to pay a past payment due, it shows its processing then it says try again service temporarily unavailable. This has been going on for 3 days. a89087db-a400-4a71-ba71-cc2b3d402306
  6. Past Due

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past Due: SO i see that you need to pay what you owe. But why do i have to put in a credit card! i wasted 15 bucks to remove this but it was all for nothing because i need a credit card which i dont have...
  7. How can cancel a subscription that is past due?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can cancel a subscription that is past due?: Every time i try to renew my xboxlive with a code it says go to account and fix it now and it pulls up the past due subscription c06454a3-0198-482c-8fcd-7e22279b0a98
  8. past due bills

in XBoX Accessibility
    past due bills: i recently had to get a new debit card and my xbox game pass ultimate subscription failed because the card was inactive, a week or two later i try using my new card and it wont go through and...
  9. help i cant pay a past due bill with Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    help i cant pay a past due bill with Microsoft account balance: I cant pay my past due bill 1f3421f5-9078-411e-8b9b-5b5b26bb1d3b
  10. Past Due Bill? & Renewal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past Due Bill? & Renewal: So I pay 59.99 for a past due bill, than I'm gonna get charge 59.99 again for renewal all within about 2 weeks maybe 3 I dont understand? c02c838c-6dad-4a88-8bdf-5ea7928dc3bf