PAST-DUE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PAYMENT METHOD

Discus and support PAST-DUE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PAYMENT METHOD in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; IS THIS A JOKE??? Gift cards, subscription cards, or your Microsoft account balance can't be used to pay for a past-due subscription. WHY???? I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FlashJupiter, Sep 15, 2019.

1. FlashJupiter
    FlashJupiter Guest

IS THIS A JOKE???

Gift cards, subscription cards, or your Microsoft account balance can't be used to pay for a past-due subscription.

WHY????

I bought 1 month subscription for Elder Scrolls Online. I didn't knew if I would like the game or not to continue playing it. After one month I tried to buy again ESO PLUS
    subscription but for the next 10 days the store of the game said that the
    subscription is purchased. I decided to send them a ticket today but unfortunately for me the
    subscription ended today. I tried to purchased again but I found out that it was trying 10 days ago to charge my account automatically for the next month without my knowledge and because I didn't have any money the status of the
    subscription changed to past-due.

The real problem is that I have the money on my account now but it doesn't accept them and demands to take the money from a credit card or paypal which I don't have. If I do nothing I will not be able to play
    Elder Scrolls Online and when my Xbox Live expires it won't let me pay for XBOX LIVE again because I haven't payed my 12,99 past-due
    subscription.

:)

FlashJupiter, Sep 15, 2019
  2. gds1972 Win User

No possible payment method for my overdue payment?

3. ThorX360 Win User

4. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Like most subscription services it likes a method that allows a regular payment method so each month it knows payment should work, gift cards etc dont fit that.

For live i added a card then once paid cancelled auto renew and card and just ensure I'm always in date by adding more prior to it running out
  5. {Parity} Win User

You will need to follow the instructions
    here
    . If the payment method you want to use is not an approved method then you will have to add one that is approved.
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Sorry about that but to pay your past due balance, you have to use credit card or paypal account ( some debit card works too but it depends where you living )…

If you dont have any of these payments method, i suggest you to call Xbox live helpdesk > https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Regards
Thema:

1. PAST-DUE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PAYMENT METHOD - Similar Threads - PAST DUE SUBSCRIPTIONS

2. Past Due Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past Due Subscription: I purchased a 3 month membership for Xbox Live Gold a couple months back with a prepaid credit card. I haven't used my Xbox in a few months since I have been too busy. I finally got back to it and...
  3. Can I pay my past due subscription with my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I pay my past due subscription with my Microsoft account?: Ive been trying to figure this out for a hour and 15 minutes and i would really appreciate an answer to know wether its possible or not. 5671cc2a-2aea-4f0d-a7d8-27ba1af510b3
  4. Unable to pay past due amount to renew subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to pay past due amount to renew subscription: I was using my cellphone service to pay for xbox live and all of a sudden it stopped. Now my account is past due and I am unable to pay it even after adding different payment methods. I have tried...
  5. Past due xbox gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past due xbox gold subscription: Is there any way to cancel my overdue Xbox live subscription so I can buy a monthly subscription instead of 3 months? 2f7d88d2-3a64-47d3-8b5b-cd20dfaba304
  6. paying a past due subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    paying a past due subscription: I was paying for game pass, on the third month i didn't have enough so it stopped which was fine but when i tried to repay with the only real option a 15 year old has, with gift cards (prepaid)...
  7. Past Due Subscription Removal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Past Due Subscription Removal: So, having explored the baffling apalling series of options that microsoft give in terms of support, eg. ; Spend ages exploring a number of useless help tips Discover microsoft virtual agent who...
  8. Paying for past due xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paying for past due xbox live gold subscription: i was with paying for my subscription so on friday i tried to pay for it but it said there was an error and it said to try l later, so i tried on saturday and the same thing popped up and since i...
  9. Paying a past due subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paying a past due subscription: I was trying to pay a past due payment for my Xbox live membership which had charged me for another 3 months worth but there was not enough in my Microsoft account to pay for it so I went and...
  10. Past due subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Past due subscription: So i have a past due subscription but it wont let me pay the £3.99 i owe when i go to pay it says sorry we ran into a problem please try again later but i can use my card to buy other things from...