PAST-DUE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PAYMENT METHOD

Discus and support PAST-DUE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PAYMENT METHOD in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; IS THIS A JOKE??? Gift cards, subscription cards, or your Microsoft account balance can't be used to pay for a past-due subscription. WHY???? I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FlashJupiter, Sep 15, 2019.

1. FlashJupiter
    FlashJupiter Guest

IS THIS A JOKE???

Gift cards, subscription cards, or your Microsoft account balance can't be used to pay for a past-due subscription.

WHY????

I bought 1 month subscription for Elder Scrolls Online. I didn't knew if I would like the game or not to continue playing it. After one month I tried to buy again ESO PLUS
    subscription but for the next 10 days the store of the game said that the
    subscription is purchased. I decided to send them a ticket today but unfortunately for me the
    subscription ended today. I tried to purchased again but I found out that it was trying 10 days ago to charge my account automatically for the next month without my knowledge and because I didn't have any money the status of the
    subscription changed to past-due.

The real problem is that I have the money on my account now but it doesn't accept them and demands to take the money from a credit card or paypal which I don't have. If I do nothing I will not be able to play
    Elder Scrolls Online and when my Xbox Live expires it won't let me pay for XBOX LIVE again because I haven't payed my 12,99 past-due
    subscription.

:)

FlashJupiter, Sep 15, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Past due subscription

How to pay for your past-due subscription

• Note: For info about managing payment options for your Microsoft account, see Change the payment method or
      credit card linked to your Microsoft account
    • Sign in to Services & subscriptions with your Microsoft account, then:
      • Find your past-due subscription in the list and select Pay now. Make sure you're signed in to the Microsoft account associated with the subscription that's past due.
      • Update your payment method: If your credit card, PayPal, or other online payment service has expired, update it with the new expiration date.
      • Add a new payment method: If your payment option isn't valid or you want to change it, add a new way to pay.
      • Once your payment option is set, select Next to make the payment.

View more topics related to subscriptions

Manage my services & subscriptions

Troubleshooting

3. gds1972 Win User

No possible payment method for my overdue payment?

4. ThorX360 Win User

5. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Like most subscription services it likes a method that allows a regular payment method so each month it knows payment should work, gift cards etc dont fit that.

For live i added a card then once paid cancelled auto renew and card and just ensure I'm always in date by adding more prior to it running out
  6. {Parity} Win User

You will need to follow the instructions
    here
    . If the payment method you want to use is not an approved method then you will have to add one that is approved.
Thema:

1. PAST-DUE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PAYMENT METHOD - Similar Threads - PAST DUE SUBSCRIPTIONS

2. Xbox Game Pass "Past Due" Subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass "Past Due" Subscription?: Hiya everyone. I've been having a bit of issue I was hoping you guys could help me out with. Back in January I decided I was done with Xbox Game Pass for the time being, I'm almost 100% sure I...
  3. Past due subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past due subscription: I’m trying to pay a past due supscription with my microsoft balance but its not letting me do that. 0d809ec6-56be-4071-a927-afa2d972e375
  4. Adding Gold to my account with a past due subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding Gold to my account with a past due subscription: Recently I purchased a prepaid 12 month gold card and I tried to redeem it through my account, but a message popped up saying that the action is blocked due to the past due subscription and my...
  5. I cancelled a subscription to a VPN and now my account says past due?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cancelled a subscription to a VPN and now my account says past due?: I tried a VPN with a free trial, cancelled it within an hour of having it as the VPN didn't even work!! Now all of a sudden my account says £10.70 past due when I clearly cancelled it. I'm not...
  6. Past due Subscription canceling is outright [mod removed]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Past due Subscription canceling is outright [mod removed]: How come that EVERY other subscription service that i can think of automatically cancels your subscription when a payment has failed or has a small timeframe to pay it before canceling it. EA,...
  7. Past due Subscription canceling is outright BS

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Past due Subscription canceling is outright BS: How come that EVERY other subscription service that i can think of automatically cancels your subscription when a payment has failed or has a small timeframe to pay it before canceling it. EA,...
  8. Past due subscription even tho I changed plan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Past due subscription even tho I changed plan: I changed my subscription setting to stop recurring bill but it STILL gave me the bill and now I cant cancel my subscription please help 124d3129-a5f0-4c20-bc8a-9836bf8a924e
  9. Xbox Live Gold Past-Due Payment, Can't Afford Full Year Subscription Price It Demands?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Past-Due Payment, Can't Afford Full Year Subscription Price It Demands?: Hey there, So last year I had a year-long subscription to Gold, towards the end of the year I hadn't played anything for several months. I had gotten a new card since then, and when the...
  10. I’m trying to cancel my past due subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to cancel my past due subscription: Its saying i have to pay $44.99 for xbox game pass ultimate but i dont have the money for it and its saying its past due and i have to pay But i dont have the money for it and i dont want it...