Past purchases on Xbox One Console from old account?

Discus and support Past purchases on Xbox One Console from old account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I restored my console...made a new account and yet purchases from my old account still pop up and I can re download them if i want? I don't want these... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThisisBusiness, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Past purchases on Xbox One Console from old account?

I restored my console...made a new account and yet purchases from my old account still pop up and I can re download them if i want? I don't want these to still be in the store so what do I do? How can I remove my past purchases or history off my console?
    The old account isn't on my console? Any way on how to fix this? I didn't redownload any of the games or anything.

:)

ThisisBusiness, Jan 25, 2014
  2. grbrbbys
    grbrbbys Guest
    Is it possible to transfer DLC games from 360 to one?

I now have both a 360 and an xbox one. On the 360 I have some of my favorite games (IE: Skyrim). Is there anyway to transfer the purchase from the old console to the new one?

grbrbbys, Jan 25, 2014
  3. Should I have earned points for purchasing Xbox One console from Xbox store?

Hi,

This past year, I purchased a 1 terabyte Xbox One console from the Xbox store. Should I have received points for this purchase? Same question applies for my Turtle Beach Stealth 420x wireless headset.

Thanks!

ShamrokLakeside, Jan 25, 2014
  4. Past purchases on Xbox One Console from old account?

If it matters I think it has something to do with the Cloud Storage thing because it has a little cloud icon on one of the games in my library or whatever and says I can download it. So how can I clear my Cloud Storage off my Xbox One?

ThisisBusiness, Jan 25, 2014
  5. ThisisBusiness Win User

If it matters I think it has something to do with the Cloud Storage thing because it has a little cloud icon on one of the games in my library or whatever and says I can download it. So how can I clear my Cloud Storage off my Xbox One?
  6. VPsych Win User

Xbox 360 Slim HDD seems dead

I do have a transfer cable but I used it previously to transfer the data from an old 360 HDD to the new one (a year ago so sadly the warranty is past the 90 days) purchased separately from the 360S. Is it possible to re-use an old one? I was under the impression
    that you could not.
  7. xLukeeeey Win User

There was a problem with the update

Just purchased the xbox one console and cannot get past the initial update either, what a joke..
  8. MrNDR3W Win User

Can't purchase Call of Duty: World at War on Xbox store for the Xbox One

Hello!

Sometimes one other thing can cause the problem is that, if you are under 18 (or 21) years old, you can not purchase the backward compatible games from the Xbox One console and from the Website and it don't matter if your account is an "adult" account or
    not, but if you have access to an Xbox 360 you should be able to purchase the games you want from there.
  9. BRONST0N Win User

Xbox 360 won't recognize an ethernet cable pugged in. Update glitch?

Well, from the looks of things I suppose that It's my Port. Augh. haha. ok.

Um. My xbox is an old xbox. it's the first generation of 'elite' consoles. I bought it off ebay. Its way past it's warrenty. if it's too old. ...what then? :-(
Thema:

1. Past purchases on Xbox One Console from old account? - Similar Threads - Past purchases Console

2. Ive Purchased gold 3 times for the past 2 months for a year and its still saying Subscribe.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive Purchased gold 3 times for the past 2 months for a year and its still saying Subscribe.: I have a issue where Xbox Live wont update to gold. Its worked fine for the past 5 years and i have a automatic subscription update on my account but suddenly it didnt work even if i had Money on...
  3. Purchased Xbox One X on Dec 12, past 72hrs, no points rewarded, Xbox Live Gold=yes

in XBoX Rewards
    Purchased Xbox One X on Dec 12, past 72hrs, no points rewarded, Xbox Live Gold=yes: Hello, I had Xbox Live Gold at the time of purchase, which should have given me 20points per $1 spent. Please let me know if I'm going to get my reward. Thank you,...
  4. Past purchases

in XBoX Rewards
    Past purchases: Can I get rewards for stuff I’ve gotten in the past 6816a345-070c-4410-b510-490b8d8eb45b
  5. Does game that are already been purchased in past count towards the Throwback Thursday Rewards?

in XBoX Rewards
    Does game that are already been purchased in past count towards the Throwback Thursday Rewards?: in the past I already have purchased the first game that is listed witch is Tekken 6 from either free games rewards or at a discount price can't remember which way but that's not the reason I am...
  6. Missing 50,000 points from Xbox One S Purchase, past the 14 day limit

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing 50,000 points from Xbox One S Purchase, past the 14 day limit: I purchased it as part of the rewards program to get the 50,000 points, my order date was 12/15 and ship date was 12/17, and no points have been given to me yet. Where are my points??...
  7. Haven't gotten past reward points for purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven't gotten past reward points for purchases: Hello Need help getting my reward points from past purchases that were never given 3c97ed70-0385-4eed-bef1-c865f73327c6
  8. NBA2k16 Not getting past 4% when installing a downloaded purchased game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2k16 Not getting past 4% when installing a downloaded purchased game: Hello, I am trying to install the NBA2k16 game on XBOX one console and get a Error message of 87e0000f. Checked that the console has no outstanding updates and is connected to the internet. Have...
  9. Unable to download past titles purchased through Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download past titles purchased through Games with Gold: Game or add-on you are having issues with: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, Thief, Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel Date you bought the content: Witcher: Between 1/16/14-1/31/15, Thief: 6/16/15,...
  10. I done multiple purchases within the past week however no points were added to my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I done multiple purchases within the past week however no points were added to my account.: I purchase multiple games thru my xbox but no points have been added to my account. I purchases Just Cause 3 and Metal Gears Solid 5 for a total of $35. I believe this should equal at 3500 pending...