Past Purchases

Discus and support Past Purchases in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few years ago I downloaded battlefield 4's premium when it was offered for free. When I switched to the Xbox one I bought Battlefield 4 again and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PapaTr33, Nov 8, 2019.

1. PapaTr33
    PapaTr33 Guest

Past Purchases

A few years ago I downloaded battlefield 4's premium when it was offered for free. When I switched to the Xbox one I bought Battlefield 4 again and some of the add-ons were were ready to install, but not all of them. I am frustrated that I cannot just
    download all of the add-ons back onto the game. Is it possible to re-download the premium file so I can have full access to all of the game?

:)

PapaTr33, Nov 8, 2019
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

Past purchases

Hello OGpapi51,

Only Rewards members are eligible for Rewards. We cannot reward activity done before being a Rewards member, as stated in the FAQ:

I've had an Xbox Live account for years. Can I earn Rewards for transactions made prior to signing up for Xbox Live Rewards?

You can only earn Rewards once you're an Xbox Live Rewards member. Once your membership is complete, we'll begin tracking your activity and rewarding you for things like completing missions, earning MyVIP Gems, or working towards your MyVIP Star Rank
    by making qualifying digital purchases in the Microsoft Store. For full details on the Rewards available, please see the Terms and Conditions.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Past Purchases

Hey there PapaTr33,

Although DLC content is available for backwards compatible games it is up the game publisher to release these for access with backwards compatible games. In this case if you did not receive all the content I would advise that you reach out to
    Electronig Arts Support for further assistance, you may just need to purchase the content again if you don't already have it.

I hope this helps.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Past purchases

No. The program will only award credits for purchases made during the offer period.
  5. ThaAnswer88 Win User

I no longer own minecraft

check your purchases page to see if you can locate it in your past purchases. It may be that you purchased it under a different gamertag. Another thing to check is if you were playing it as a free trial and forgot, however if you did purchase the full version
    on your current gamertag then it should show in your past purchases
  6. onyxishere Win User

Xbox one gold games

Sorry to hear it. Double check your past purchases at commerce.microsoft.com. If they are not listed there then the purchases were not made for some reason.
Thema:

Past Purchases

1. Past Purchases - Similar Threads - Past Purchases

2. Ive Purchased gold 3 times for the past 2 months for a year and its still saying Subscribe.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive Purchased gold 3 times for the past 2 months for a year and its still saying Subscribe.: I have a issue where Xbox Live wont update to gold. Its worked fine for the past 5 years and i have a automatic subscription update on my account but suddenly it didnt work even if i had Money on...
  3. Purchased Xbox One X on Dec 12, past 72hrs, no points rewarded, Xbox Live Gold=yes

in XBoX Rewards
    Purchased Xbox One X on Dec 12, past 72hrs, no points rewarded, Xbox Live Gold=yes: Hello, I had Xbox Live Gold at the time of purchase, which should have given me 20points per $1 spent. Please let me know if I'm going to get my reward. Thank you,...
  4. Past purchases

in XBoX Rewards
    Past purchases: Can I get rewards for stuff I’ve gotten in the past 6816a345-070c-4410-b510-490b8d8eb45b
  5. Does game that are already been purchased in past count towards the Throwback Thursday Rewards?

in XBoX Rewards
    Does game that are already been purchased in past count towards the Throwback Thursday Rewards?: in the past I already have purchased the first game that is listed witch is Tekken 6 from either free games rewards or at a discount price can't remember which way but that's not the reason I am...
  6. Missing 50,000 points from Xbox One S Purchase, past the 14 day limit

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing 50,000 points from Xbox One S Purchase, past the 14 day limit: I purchased it as part of the rewards program to get the 50,000 points, my order date was 12/15 and ship date was 12/17, and no points have been given to me yet. Where are my points??...
  7. Haven't gotten past reward points for purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven't gotten past reward points for purchases: Hello Need help getting my reward points from past purchases that were never given 3c97ed70-0385-4eed-bef1-c865f73327c6
  8. NBA2k16 Not getting past 4% when installing a downloaded purchased game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2k16 Not getting past 4% when installing a downloaded purchased game: Hello, I am trying to install the NBA2k16 game on XBOX one console and get a Error message of 87e0000f. Checked that the console has no outstanding updates and is connected to the internet. Have...
  9. Unable to download past titles purchased through Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download past titles purchased through Games with Gold: Game or add-on you are having issues with: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, Thief, Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel Date you bought the content: Witcher: Between 1/16/14-1/31/15, Thief: 6/16/15,...
  10. I done multiple purchases within the past week however no points were added to my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I done multiple purchases within the past week however no points were added to my account.: I purchase multiple games thru my xbox but no points have been added to my account. I purchases Just Cause 3 and Metal Gears Solid 5 for a total of $35. I believe this should equal at 3500 pending...