patch coming

Discus and support patch coming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Respawn ‏@Respawn Update coming later today with private matches, gooser update, etc. We'll post lots of info on it as it rolls out.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MessiahBrowny, Apr 10, 2014.

1. patch coming

Respawn ‏@Respawn
    Update coming later today with private matches, gooser update, etc. We'll post lots of info on it as it rolls out.

:)

MessiahBrowny, Apr 10, 2014
  2. Goatsnatcher
    Goatsnatcher Guest
    Goatsnatcher, Apr 10, 2014
  3. New Update (Patch Notes)

There should be a "patch" for the "patch" coming shortly. (Always happens, LOL).

UneasyJmitchell, Apr 10, 2014
  4. Slim 257 Win User

Patch coming soon?

Read the post, Patch 1.9 for the all the fixes.
  5. Eggnogga Win User

Patch coming soon?

Well, first off, they don't fix exploits in Black Ops 2 or any Call of Duty game. They just release a new game every November. Secondly, there is a 1.9 patch notes thread on the front page here. I suggest reading that. With any game of this magnitude,
    there will be inevitably be glitches/bugs...some of which will probably never be fixed, but there are always "work-arounds."
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Patch coming soon?

"Well, first off, they don't fix exploits in Black Ops 2 or any Call of Duty game".

Well that's not true... but I do agree that the OP was lacking research or knowledge relating to Skyrim's extensive patch history.
  7. UneasyJmitchell Win User

New Update (Patch Notes)

There should be a "patch" for the "patch" coming shortly. (Always happens, LOL).
  8. SkyNetDyne Win User

Green screen then black screen

Is there a patch coming or not?
Thema:

patch coming

1. patch coming - Similar Threads - patch coming

2. Yeah, after the 2.0 patch on Warhammer 40k inquisitor martyr I can't leave the system I'm...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yeah, after the 2.0 patch on Warhammer 40k inquisitor martyr I can't leave the system I'm...: After the patch I started an assassin but deviated from finding the magos biologist. Now I can't leave the chernobw/e system. Is there a fix? b2f37ac8-c075-4bae-bbb5-1dd0fa8ca5b2
  3. AC3 Remastered game patches don't show up for download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC3 Remastered game patches don't show up for download: Ubisoft directed me to contact XBox Support after first telling me they fixed the issue and then telling me they can't push patch downloads to the console. I have gone through all of the...
  4. Issues with The Orange Box after latest patch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with The Orange Box after latest patch: Hello, after the nost recent patch for the orange box which was thought to be the usual emulator uodates there are these lines everywhere across the textures of the ground and buildings, its most...
  5. Internet data statistics totally broken. I just download 9gb patch for friday 13 game, far...

in XboX Insiders
    Internet data statistics totally broken. I just download 9gb patch for friday 13 game, far...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  6. kingdom come deliverance: unable to play after patch. voices disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    kingdom come deliverance: unable to play after patch. voices disappeared: hi, played kingdom come since the download of the last patch. after a few minutes of gameplay, all the voices disappeared. game sounds, combat sounds are present, but ambient and cutscenes...
  7. Can't Save on Xbox one, When is the patch coming out?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Save on Xbox one, When is the patch coming out?: So according to Ign the patch is coming this week, i believe, so can anyone comment on that? i cant Save my game, had to even restart and delete everything according to suggestions, which is fine...
  8. New free content patch coming later this month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New free content patch coming later this month: Includes 2 new game modes. Some Titan customisation options and Titan burn cards. [View:[MEDIA]] 12cd719a-ea73-447f-824a-2585877f9825
  9. Confused is a 5.1 patch going to come

in XBoX on Consoles
    Confused is a 5.1 patch going to come: Iv been looking on the turtle beach forums about the adaptor and a guy asks about the 5.1 patch and he gets a answer that's kinda confused me. Hi, I have completed the 3 steps to get a FREE Xbox...
  10. Optical out patch coming soon ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Optical out patch coming soon ?: My older 5.1 / 6.2 receiver is a big part of the gaming experience . I have the optical cable plugged into the xbox one but still no sound The receiver works great with the 360 , wii u & ps3...