Path of Exile should be removed from Xbox One

Discus and support Path of Exile should be removed from Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anybody else have a problem with Path of Exile continuously crashing? I have 10 crashes in the last 2 days. Completely unplayable game. Does... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by eguaschino, Jun 20, 2019.

1. eguaschino
    eguaschino Guest

Does anybody else have a problem with Path of Exile continuously crashing? I have 10 crashes in the last 2 days. Completely unplayable game. Does Microsoft not have any standards when it comes to games they allow on their platform? Is there a way to
    get the game to not crash every 5 minutes? I am a triggered gamer that wasted 5 days on this worthless game.

:)

eguaschino, Jun 20, 2019
  2. AdamKronus Win User

Uninstall the game, reinstall again and see if the problems continue.
  3. Elshiznitski001 Win User

As long as the game installed properly, the game problems are through the developer, and there isn't much that can be done about that
  4. denis97g Win User

you'll have to address this issues with the developers, as this is a third-party game not related to Microsoft.
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there eguaschino,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums Community for advice on how to hopefully get this game to stop crashing.

I can totally understand how one could get triggered after what you have been through.

It's more than likely that the game itself did not get installed appropriately. I would suggest if you haven't already to try the steps outlined in our Xbox
    One Game Freeze Solution

When you get a chance, give that guide a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

There could be a number of reasons why the game is crashing. It may be your console with the issue, or the game was patched with a buggy patch. The first thing you should do is power cycle console (hold power button down until it turns off, then turn back
    on). Then try the game again, or uninstall the game and reinstall, the game may be corrupt, which can cause numerous crashes. reinstalling the game should remove the corruption and hopefully fix your crashes.
Thema:

1. Path of Exile should be removed from Xbox One - Similar Threads - Path Exile should

2. Path of Exile Purchasing not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Path of Exile Purchasing not working: Hi, after the most recent Path of Exile patch, the abilty to purchase points is not working. The game developer has stated this is an issue with Microsoft, not something on their end. Is there a...
  3. Hi, Anyone playing the new Path of Exile league?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, Anyone playing the new Path of Exile league?: Hi, I'm a huge fan of Path of exile! I was just wondering if any of you have decided to start a new character on the Metamorph League? It's patch 3.9 and it also includes Conquerers of Atlas, a...
  4. Path of Exile Update Won't Install (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Path of Exile Update Won't Install (Xbox One): Until this latest update I've never had an issue with any update, but this update absolutely will not install. It won't even start, but it keeps popping up to tell me over and over again that it...
  5. playing pc originated games such as Path of Exile on Xbox One draws my eyes, not so with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    playing pc originated games such as Path of Exile on Xbox One draws my eyes, not so with...: When I play PC originated games such as Path of Exile on my Xbox One, my eyes draw and hurt. This doesn't happen with games like Call of Duty that were developed for the Xbox. Is there a setting...
  6. Freedom Rewards for Path of Exile February

in XBoX Rewards
    Freedom Rewards for Path of Exile February: Not sure why I am even posting here. I am having issues with claiming the February reward for Path of Exile Freedom Rewards. I called microsoft support and they could verify the offer and that I...
  7. Freedom Rewards for February. Path of Exile

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Freedom Rewards for February. Path of Exile: Not sure why I am even posting here. I am having issues with claiming the February reward for Path of Exile Freedom Rewards. I called microsoft support and they could verify the offer and that I...
  8. Path of Exile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Path of Exile: I wanted to ask folks opinion of PoE on the X. I have tried to get into it the past couple nights and just am not having as much fun as I thought I would. I absolutely loved Diablo 3 and...
  9. Path Of Exile, Xbox One X, Sound Bug Workaround!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Path Of Exile, Xbox One X, Sound Bug Workaround!: Hi Guy'sAre you guy's having the same sound bug, on ure console like me? After you start up the game there is no ingame sound? Well cry no more cause i just figured out a simple workaround.1) Dont...
  10. Promotion Error, Where are my Arcane Bundle for Path Of Exile !?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Promotion Error, Where are my Arcane Bundle for Path Of Exile !?!: Hello, i've bought in February for more than 28 Euros Content for Path of Exile and I want the spoken Arcane Bundle for Path of Exile ! Best Regards an unhappy X-Box One User.....