Path Of Exile, Xbox One X, Sound Bug Workaround!

Discus and support Path Of Exile, Xbox One X, Sound Bug Workaround! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guy'sAre you guy's having the same sound bug, on ure console like me? After you start up the game there is no ingame sound? Well cry no more cause i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xX UltimaDea Xx, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Path Of Exile, Xbox One X, Sound Bug Workaround!

[table][tr][td]Hi Guy'sAre you guy's having the same sound bug, on ure console like me? After you start up the game there is no ingame sound? Well cry no more cause i just figured out a simple workaround.1) Dont plug in earbuds or mic in the xbox controller2) Create a party in your xbox dashboard 3) Set party to privat ( just for the moment ) 4) Restart PoE If you now have sound in the main menu, you also have sound ingame. Be aware!!!!! If you go to dashboard, or if you take a capture, the possibility's are that the sound bug re occures. You just need to close down game, and restart, with a party enabled. Hope i helped. Sincer Marc. [/td][/tr][/table]

:)

xX UltimaDea Xx, Jul 19, 2018
  2. Promotion Error, Where are my Arcane Bundle for Path Of Exile !?!

Hello,

i've bought in February for more than 28 Euros Content for Path of Exile and I want the spoken Arcane Bundle for Path of Exile !

Best Regards an unhappy X-Box One User..

Jan-Albert Schröter, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Path of Exile

I just come from a stint of playing both D3 and Grim Dawn. D3 is quite easier to pick up and run with. For PoE, i recommend you find a cheap build from someplace like poebuilds.com and follow the guide. I think the real struggle is the learning curve and
    gathering up enough currency (in-game) to make the builds shine. That didn't happen for me until I got past chapter 10 (standard non league) and got in to running maps. Just like in D3, where you don't really start playing until after level 70, its kinda the
    same in PoE.

I recommend you start out with either the Tornado Shot or the Sunder Build and most importantly of all, watch your resistances and keep them up. Plan to start out with a 4 link gear, since it will be awhile before 6L gear drops level 50+ and learn how to
    use the *in-game trade market board. Get you character to at level 70 before you make a determination to quit the game. Watch plenty of how to play Path of exile videos.

Be careful though, alot of the videos are made by people playing on PC, so some of the filters and macros they show are not available on the xbox ( the loot filter is though).

My set up is, I have my laptop beside me to look up how much an item is worth a, watch a video on areas I get stuck in, and just take it slow. I cant play PoE on my computer,because the graphics are horrible, which is why I play on xbox, graphics
    are way better then on my PC.

Rule of thumb is your gonna mess up your first couple of builds, so just learn from them what you like and don't like, accumulate some wealth for your next character and try it again. Get to Level 70 and really start playing the game. Some people can
    get there in about a day or two. As a new player with limited time, it took me about 2 weeks, but that's okay, take as long as you like. As long as your enjoying the game, who cares, no one is judging you.

DragoSlaz0r1911, Jul 19, 2018
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Thanks for the guide.

Hope it helps the people who have this problem!

CrazY1985, Jul 20, 2018
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Thanks for the guide.

Hope it helps the people who have this problem!
  6. DragoSlaz0r1911 Win User

Path of Exile

I just come from a stint of playing both D3 and Grim Dawn. D3 is quite easier to pick up and run with. For PoE, i recommend you find a cheap build from someplace like poebuilds.com and follow the guide. I think the real struggle is the learning curve and
    gathering up enough currency (in-game) to make the builds shine. That didn't happen for me until I got past chapter 10 (standard non league) and got in to running maps. Just like in D3, where you don't really start playing until after level 70, its kinda the
    same in PoE.

I recommend you start out with either the Tornado Shot or the Sunder Build and most importantly of all, watch your resistances and keep them up. Plan to start out with a 4 link gear, since it will be awhile before 6L gear drops level 50+ and learn how to
    use the *in-game trade market board. Get you character to at level 70 before you make a determination to quit the game. Watch plenty of how to play Path of exile videos.

Be careful though, alot of the videos are made by people playing on PC, so some of the filters and macros they show are not available on the xbox ( the loot filter is though).

My set up is, I have my laptop beside me to look up how much an item is worth a, watch a video on areas I get stuck in, and just take it slow. I cant play PoE on my computer,because the graphics are horrible, which is why I play on xbox, graphics
    are way better then on my PC.

Rule of thumb is your gonna mess up your first couple of builds, so just learn from them what you like and don't like, accumulate some wealth for your next character and try it again. Get to Level 70 and really start playing the game. Some people can
    get there in about a day or two. As a new player with limited time, it took me about 2 weeks, but that's okay, take as long as you like. As long as your enjoying the game, who cares, no one is judging you.
  7. matthewiag Win User

Path of Exile

Give the game a bit more time, I was the same when I started it on the PC for the first time. There is a lot of mechanics and system in play that can change how the game plays.
  8. Radiant Sword X Win User

Path of Exile

I feel the same way with some games, but that tends to be normal. I used to play with huge parties, but I tend to play with few people in the party. Now, unless you are the host of the session, then it makes you the leader. For me, I prefer to be the host
    for my own game sessions.
  9. banky71 Win User

Path of Exile

I thought it was good. I can see where you’re coming from though.
Thema:

1. Path Of Exile, Xbox One X, Sound Bug Workaround! - Similar Threads - Path Exile Sound

2. Path of Exile Purchasing not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Path of Exile Purchasing not working: Hi, after the most recent Path of Exile patch, the abilty to purchase points is not working. The game developer has stated this is an issue with Microsoft, not something on their end. Is there a...
  3. Hi, Anyone playing the new Path of Exile league?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, Anyone playing the new Path of Exile league?: Hi, I'm a huge fan of Path of exile! I was just wondering if any of you have decided to start a new character on the Metamorph League? It's patch 3.9 and it also includes Conquerers of Atlas, a...
  4. Path of Exile should be removed from Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Path of Exile should be removed from Xbox One: Does anybody else have a problem with Path of Exile continuously crashing? I have 10 crashes in the last 2 days. Completely unplayable game. Does Microsoft not have any standards when it comes to...
  5. Path of Exile Update Won't Install (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Path of Exile Update Won't Install (Xbox One): Until this latest update I've never had an issue with any update, but this update absolutely will not install. It won't even start, but it keeps popping up to tell me over and over again that it...
  6. playing pc originated games such as Path of Exile on Xbox One draws my eyes, not so with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    playing pc originated games such as Path of Exile on Xbox One draws my eyes, not so with...: When I play PC originated games such as Path of Exile on my Xbox One, my eyes draw and hurt. This doesn't happen with games like Call of Duty that were developed for the Xbox. Is there a setting...
  7. Freedom Rewards for Path of Exile February

in XBoX Rewards
    Freedom Rewards for Path of Exile February: Not sure why I am even posting here. I am having issues with claiming the February reward for Path of Exile Freedom Rewards. I called microsoft support and they could verify the offer and that I...
  8. Freedom Rewards for February. Path of Exile

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Freedom Rewards for February. Path of Exile: Not sure why I am even posting here. I am having issues with claiming the February reward for Path of Exile Freedom Rewards. I called microsoft support and they could verify the offer and that I...
  9. Path of Exile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Path of Exile: I wanted to ask folks opinion of PoE on the X. I have tried to get into it the past couple nights and just am not having as much fun as I thought I would. I absolutely loved Diablo 3 and...
  10. Promotion Error, Where are my Arcane Bundle for Path Of Exile !?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Promotion Error, Where are my Arcane Bundle for Path Of Exile !?!: Hello, i've bought in February for more than 28 Euros Content for Path of Exile and I want the spoken Arcane Bundle for Path of Exile ! Best Regards an unhappy X-Box One User.....