Pathetic Chat and Party Problems-FIX THIS

Discus and support Pathetic Chat and Party Problems-FIX THIS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; You would think with a 600$ state of the art console, my friend and I would be able to hear each other in a party. But no, we cannot, more often than... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pxlemic, Mar 26, 2014.

1. pxlemic
    pxlemic Guest

You would think with a 600$ state of the art console, my friend and I would be able to hear each other in a party. But no, we cannot, more often than not.

So forget the party system, let's just talk in the lobby, right?

We play Titanfall, and in the initial lobby, we can hear each other. But when we reach the actual lobby with all the other players, we can hear all the players in the game, but not EACH OTHER.

Wrap your heads around that...the one person I am actually FRIENDS WITH, I cannot communicate with in a lobby where I can hear LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE.

This is so frustrating. It's like the ONE THING that I need, to be able to communicate with a friend, yet I cannot.

And don't tell me this or that about my NAT, because we play our 360 as well and we hear each other fine in party and lobbies.

PLEASE FIX THIS CONSOLE MICROSOFT. IT'S 2014. YOUR OLDER CONSOLE DIDN'T HAVE THESE PROBLEMS. THIS IS JUST TOO FRUSTRATING.

:)

pxlemic, Mar 26, 2014
  2. Constantly having party chat issues

You too huh? EVERY SINGLE PERSON on my friends list tell me they also have party chat problems. I also have these party chat problems. Most people I talk to in online games tell me they also have these party chat problems.

The console is over a year old now and WE STILL HAVE THESE PARTY CHAT PROBLEMS!

FIX YOUR PARTY CHAT PROBLEMS MICROSOFT!

BadassBert007, Mar 26, 2014
  3. xunclejohnxx
    xunclejohnxx Guest
    Network seetings block chat for some people Go to network settings

i'm having the same stupid problem! hellooo microsoft! fix this ! why is this question unanswered when it's one of the ones that pops up on google????

my brother and i both have problems when we are trying to connect to party chat with each other "Network settings block chat for some people Go to network settings" but when our friend invites us to party, or joins our party, then suddenly we can both chat
    in the party chat.

stupid little problems like this really REALLLLLLY need to be fixed. why did i pay 500 dollars for this machine if i cant even play it!!!?!?????

xunclejohnxx, Mar 26, 2014
  4. BadassBert007 Win User

Constantly having party chat issues

You too huh? EVERY SINGLE PERSON on my friends list tell me they also have party chat problems. I also have these party chat problems. Most people I talk to in online games tell me they also have these party chat problems.

The console is over a year old now and WE STILL HAVE THESE PARTY CHAT PROBLEMS!

FIX YOUR PARTY CHAT PROBLEMS MICROSOFT!
  5. DTO BOUNTY Win User

Can't join parties or use private chat functions since latest update.

i got a new update this morning thought it was the fix for party chat but wasn`t don`t know what it was but didn`t fix the problem with the party chat this beta testing doesn`t look too hot when are they going to fix it
  6. ANWO DarkClow Win User

Mic cant seem to hear me on my xbox?

make sure you didn't mute mic on the party chat side not the controller adapter highlight your name in party chat and press Y.

pressing Y in party chat mode with your selection on the party chat system will mute you and pressing X mutes all party members (including yourself)

hope this fixes your problem and happy gaming.
  7. Aeriobot 24 Win User

Messages, party invites and Achievements not popping up...

Thanks for the replay...the messages and the party chat invites are fixed but the achievements still having problems
  8. xunclejohnxx Win User

Network seetings block chat for some people Go to network settings

i'm having the same stupid problem! hellooo microsoft! fix this ! why is this question unanswered when it's one of the ones that pops up on google????

my brother and i both have problems when we are trying to connect to party chat with each other "Network settings block chat for some people Go to network settings" but when our friend invites us to party, or joins our party, then suddenly we can both chat
    in the party chat.

stupid little problems like this really REALLLLLLY need to be fixed. why did i pay 500 dollars for this machine if i cant even play it!!!?!?????
Thema:

1. Pathetic Chat and Party Problems-FIX THIS - Similar Threads - Pathetic Chat Party

2. Pathetic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pathetic: Pathetic, that you ban me instead of the cheater I confronted. 74747f74-f6a9-4f82-ab13-81a255f90f45
  3. Pathetic Microsoft customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pathetic Microsoft customer service: Why does this multi BILLION dollar company think it's ok let the community and gamers deal with their problems 24/7? Microsoft themselves will only call you on Thursday and Friday between 1pm and...
  4. Bullying, pathetic players.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bullying, pathetic players.: Hi, I've been playing Xbox for a number of years and its a great way to let out steam and enjoy my free time. Recently I've came back on to play online and noticed that there has been a huge...
  5. Just pathetic.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just pathetic.: If you compare the sales and discounts that are presented for Xbox One games to the ones that are given at any one time for PS4, Microsoft should run away with it's tail tucked firmly between it's...
  6. Minesweeper pathetic code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minesweeper pathetic code: What the hell guys? Get your **** together. Seriously I've never been so disappointed by a game. Actually. So much crap in this app; what's going on? Don't tell me I don't care, just get good....
  7. Constant, endless problems with my Xbox One X since I purchased it. Pathetic Support.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Constant, endless problems with my Xbox One X since I purchased it. Pathetic Support.: I'm here in Australia. I paid $700 for my Xbox One X. Since purchasing I've had to call Support multiple times, and all they do is read off the Support instructions on the Xbox website. Pathetic....
  8. ENFORCEMENT TEAM ARE RETARDED AND PATHETIC

in XBoX on Consoles
    ENFORCEMENT TEAM ARE RETARDED AND PATHETIC: banning me for communication for saying unlucky to a player on text , how dare u , **** fix up your **** company banning me from my privileges when i buy your **** products this is why im moving...
  9. Extremely PATHETIC WIFI SPEEDS on xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extremely PATHETIC WIFI SPEEDS on xbox one S: i recently bought a xb1 S on cyber monday sales and got it shipped to my country in mid DECEMBER 2017. i was happy that i had something good in my hands but little did i know what a mess xb1 wifi...
  10. Customer Support is pathetic.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer Support is pathetic.: I've been hung up on twice! Microsoft doesn't care that they messed up Halo Wars 2! Customer support refused to connect me to management! 15 years as a loyal Xbox customer appreciation by...