Pay for my ultimate Game pass with my Microsoft account balance.

Discus and support Pay for my ultimate Game pass with my Microsoft account balance. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to Pay for my ultimate Game pass with my Microsoft account balance. , but I can't seem to figure out how to do it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrianWatters2, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Pay for my ultimate Game pass with my Microsoft account balance.

I'm trying to Pay for my ultimate Game pass with my Microsoft account balance. , but I can't seem to figure out how to do it.

:)

BrianWatters2, Mar 24, 2021
  2. AridLizard Win User

subscription payments

here is a link to all the info on past due balances and how to pay them.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/pay-past-due-balance-on-xbox-subscription

depending on when it was set to renew, you may be able to pay the balance and then request a refund, or, if the past due subscription is for Live Gold and you wanted to take advantage of the deals on Game Pass,
    Ultimate you can simply pay the outstanding balance and then upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate and any time left on your Live Gold will also be converted to Game Pass Ultimate
  3. AridLizard Win User

Problems With Xbox Gold

go to https://account.microsoft.com/services and turn off recurring billing/auto renew on the Game Pass Ultimate subscription before you get a Past Due Balance on your
    account.

if you get a Past Due Balance you will need to pay that off before you can get Live Gold or Game Pass.

wait till the Ultimate Game Pass Expires before getting Gold or it will convert to Ultimate Game Pass
  4. AridLizard Win User

Problem with xbox live and game pass

if you used Gold or Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate after the expiry date and recurring billing was turned on but there wasn't enough in your account to pay for it, it would get a Past Due Balance on the account.

this Past Due Balance has to be cleared before any other purchases can be made with that account.

the following link has all the details on how you can pay the balance off

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...s/pay-past-due-balance-to-unlock-subscription
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

How to pay the GAMEPASS ultimate tax without PayPal or credit card

Game Pass Ultimate is a subscription service and as such requires a valid payment method for each monthly amount.

At this point in time there is no other way to purchase Game Pass Ultimate, other than by subscription. So Microsoft account balance will not cover it.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

Hello chrissy2509,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in paying your past-due balance for your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription with your Microsoft currency instead of a debit/credit card. We have a support article that explains
    how to use your
    Microsoft account balance to pay a past-due subscription
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

Pay for my ultimate Game pass with my Microsoft account balance.

1. Pay for my ultimate Game pass with my Microsoft account balance. - Similar Threads - Pay ultimate Game

2. I want to pay for my game pass ultimate but because it is overdue i cant use gift cards...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to pay for my game pass ultimate but because it is overdue i cant use gift cards...: Please I need this issue to be fixed or like changed around in some way. So I can at least pay for my gamepass ultimate as I have a card for three months, but unfortunatel. Can't use it as it's...
  3. Can’t pay for past due subscription for game pass ultimate with my card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t pay for past due subscription for game pass ultimate with my card?: Ive been having this issue ever since ive gotten my xbox one. Whenever i try to buy anything it always says “try a different way to pay”. I tried changing my region, i temporarily live in Germany,...
  4. i pay xbox all access AND xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    i pay xbox all access AND xbox game pass ultimate: Hi everyone, I bought an xbox series x on November 10, 2020 with all access, since I am withdrawn every 5th of the month from € 32.99 (which is normal). However, my gamepass ultimate...
  5. I cancelled my xbox game pass ultimate yet i have to Pay 2 times for it?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cancelled my xbox game pass ultimate yet i have to Pay 2 times for it?: Hello. I cancelled my XGPU subscription yet i have to pay 2 times for it? It says that i have to pay 1 time for the subscription and the 2 time to get gamepass? Sorry for trouble but please help!...
  6. problem to pay a subscription of xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem to pay a subscription of xbox game pass ultimate: I have been looking for 2 hours to pay my unpaid subscription but cannot pay it with a prepaid card if someone could explain it to me because in the managed tab subscribe no possibility of paying...
  7. I own Xbox game pass ultimate but still i cant buy jump force it says I need to pay it....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own Xbox game pass ultimate but still i cant buy jump force it says I need to pay it....: I went to Xbox website it still said u have you have to pay. Is Jump force not a Xbox game pass ultimate e48b3689-34e8-4568-9ea8-29d0437fc1e8
  8. Game Pass Ultimate suggest I buy game pass ultimate to pay its games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate suggest I buy game pass ultimate to pay its games.: I can't redownload ck3. It gives me the option to buy it a full price or use game pass to download. I have gamepass ultimate. I am signed in my xbox account. I don't think its is fair to make me...
  9. How to pay for Game Pass Ultimate for 1 year without paying monthly ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to pay for Game Pass Ultimate for 1 year without paying monthly ?: How to pay the Game Pass ultimate for 1 year by once not paying monthly? And is there any deal or promotion of it ? d25f7945-5f97-424e-a160-d6e85403d846
  10. How to use gift card balance to pay for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to use gift card balance to pay for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription: Hi I have purchased an XBox gift card and added it to my account. How can I direct that my upcoming monthly Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription is paid from those funds, and not from my credit...