pay for play not pay for "we'll give a fu** from italy

Discus and support pay for play not pay for "we'll give a fu** from italy in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; pay for play not pay for "we'll give a fu** from italy 50a0c981-d981-41e8-9a34-974839a5baed Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ScT Dennis, Jan 22, 2014.

1. ScT Dennis
    ScT Dennis Guest

:)

ScT Dennis, Jan 22, 2014
  2. We need a PS Plus type program

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

1: Pay for the game...This is normal, so no problem with this

2: Pay for internet service...I would have the Interwebs, with or with out my 360

3: Pay MS for the basic online ability...This is an option for me

4: Pay the developer to play the specific game...This, I'll never do

Where does it end? Next, we'll have to pay for required additional content to play online...This is where it would end for me

[/quote]

ChickinOnaChain, Jan 22, 2014
  3. barbyfirefly
    barbyfirefly Guest
    Moved from America to Italy - Xbox fail

No I can not. I have tested the connection multiple times and it never says there is an issue. Although I just randomly get disconnected completely from live. I am really frustrated. I pay for the service... it should work even though I moved to another
    country.

barbyfirefly, Jan 22, 2014
Thema:

1. pay for play not pay for "we'll give a fu** from italy - Similar Threads - pay play pay

2. why I must to pay xbox gold to play apex legends while on playstation 4 and pc no? Microsoft ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why I must to pay xbox gold to play apex legends while on playstation 4 and pc no? Microsoft ?: i have a pc, and i don't pay the "gold", some friends have a ps4 and don't pay the "ps plus", i WANT TO PLAY ON XBOX AT APEX LEGENDS I MUST PAY THE [Mod Removed] WHY?...
  3. Bought Game Pass Ultimate, can't play games on PC unless I pay more

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Game Pass Ultimate, can't play games on PC unless I pay more: So I just bought the Game Pass Ultimate, i had the normal Game Pass on my xbox before and it works fine. But after i downloaded the xbox beta app, i do not have access to the games on pc unless i...
  4. Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall: Read subject line ThANK YOU!! Ryan 29dbbe66-945c-4164-b7d0-0181584a3737
  5. Pay to Play Online and Chat w/ Friends

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pay to Play Online and Chat w/ Friends: 2019 and we all still gotta pay just to play online or chat with friends via party. Only thing keeping me on the subscriptions is my budget. As soon as I have enough for a pc, I'm gone....
  6. why pay to play online free games? (Porque pagar pra jogar online jogos que são gratuitos?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    why pay to play online free games? (Porque pagar pra jogar online jogos que são gratuitos?): My subscription is over and I'm very sad. Why pay to play online free games? f317d20c-8635-4136-915b-c7cd4e5a33fc
  7. Pq preciso pagar pra jogar algo grátis? (Mod translation: Why do I have to pay to play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pq preciso pagar pra jogar algo grátis? (Mod translation: Why do I have to pay to play...: Nunca entendi pq precisamos pagar live gold pra jogar um jogo q é grátis. Isso não faz o mínimo sentido, mas gostaria muito de entender. (Mod Translation) I never understood why we need to pay...
  8. Why do have to pay to play with our friends?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do have to pay to play with our friends?: Im a eleven year old who cant play with my freinds! I cry even at the thought of that, so please make multiplaer free agai(I beg you!). e0f05846-a3ed-4194-ab80-0fd191eca407
  9. Play now, pay later

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Play now, pay later: hi everyone i suggest xbox to create a new method of buying game that is: “play now, pay later” it was good for saleing product and if it’s a good deal and we don’t have money we will buy that...
  10. Why do we have to pay to play free games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do we have to pay to play free games?: Why must we pay for xbox gold in order to play free online games such as Roblox and Fortnite? f10b7fdc-4ca4-485b-a1bf-7a2301d1e89b