Pay my 6.99 delay just with my microsoft balance without adding any payment option

Discus and support Pay my 6.99 delay just with my microsoft balance without adding any payment option in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I just want to pay my debt but Microsoft don't want do not want me to pay just with my Microsoft balance, i have no other payment option so what can I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Kereon16, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Kereon16
    Kereon16 Guest

Pay my 6.99 delay just with my microsoft balance without adding any payment option

I just want to pay my debt but Microsoft don't want do not want me to pay just with my Microsoft balance, i have no other payment option so what can I do ?
    Pay my 6.99 delay just with my microsoft balance without adding any payment option [​IMG]

:)

Kereon16, Jan 17, 2019
  2. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

Sorry for the inconvenience, You are not able to pay past due balances with Microsoft Balance.
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

@DiabeticDad. You are wrong. A user can not pay a past due balance using Microsoft account credit. You need to pay using one of the payment options listed
  4. FreeAndSay Win User

Hi there,

You can pay your debt using Microsoft balance by contacting the official Xbox support, you also able to purchase Xbox live gold or Xbox game pass!

Here's the link to contact them support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thank you!
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Kereon,

Sorry for the issue with your payment. Unfortunately, you are unable to use currency to pay a past due balance. You will need to use a credit/debit card as it is overdue. You can request a call back and speak with support agent.

When you go to
    Contact Us
    to get it to request a callback follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see more options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options
    • Step 4 ----select request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team

Thanks,

Brad
  6. DiabeticDad Win User

In the US you can go to GameStop ( gaming store) and can ask for the exact amount of credit you need to pay off the amount without giving Microsoft any account information.
Thema:

1. Pay my 6.99 delay just with my microsoft balance without adding any payment option - Similar Threads - Pay delay microsoft

2. I Go To Pay For Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Via The Web But Keep Running Into THIS…

in XboX Insiders
    I Go To Pay For Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Via The Web But Keep Running Into THIS…: [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  3. The GOLD Annual fee is due on the 3rd of each month, but I can only pay on the 4th. This...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The GOLD Annual fee is due on the 3rd of each month, but I can only pay on the 4th. This...: There is no known option on how to change the annual `Gold` fee each year by a single day. This causes one of two problems. (besides Microsoft [currently on Windows 10] not allowing each letter...
  4. How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add...: When ever I add the gift card to my acount I'm able to pay for it. But it wants me to put another way to pay and I dont have the info. b71be376-e5b2-447e-b308-15177f93af10
  5. wanna pay a game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    wanna pay a game pass ultimate: Hi gamers i need a help. I wanna pay for game pass ultimate the Microsoft company has sent a gift of 10$ to me i need to use it to bay the game pass hhow can i use it (i dont have acredit card)e...
  6. XBOX 1 S constantly freezes and shuts down while paying modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 1 S constantly freezes and shuts down while paying modern warfare: XBOX 1 S constantly freezes and shuts down while playing modern warfare. Its been doing this for about 10 days. What up? dcff4eda-0271-4878-9eda-18cdbd964341
  7. Can't pay or cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't pay or cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Today my xbox live gold monthly pass expired, so I intended to buy a new one today. When I try to purchase it both the xbox and microsoft website say that I have to regularise the payment for the...
  8. how do i fix a fund on my xbox when i didnt even have the card to pay it the next month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how do i fix a fund on my xbox when i didnt even have the card to pay it the next month?: My xbox wont let me get xbox gold until i pay something I dont want to. [Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre] 2343da04-17db-418b-ad85-f58f9eb3b5d2
  9. Probleme pour payer un retard [Problem to pay a delay]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme pour payer un retard [Problem to pay a delay]: Bonjour j ai eu un probleme, en voulant essayer de payer le retard de mon xbox live on m'as dit sur votre site un probleme est survenu. Je ne comprend pas pourquoi veuillez m'eclairer. Crdlt...
  10. How i pay a delayed bills?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How i pay a delayed bills?: I cant see my Services and subscriptions on the site and i cant pay a delayed bill. i need help! daa85374-d7b0-4785-b02c-00a62b696817