Pay past due for account?

Discus and support Pay past due for account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So ive been dealing with issues with the current setup when they automatically put you on a subscription when buying live. Last couple times i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gr33dy, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Gr33dy
    Gr33dy Guest

So ive been dealing with issues with the current setup when they automatically put you on a subscription when buying live. Last couple times i contacted support, they cleared the past due balance, i bought more live, no issues. Now im told it cant be done,
    i have to wait 60 days for the past due to clear off then i can buy more gold. They literally told me i can either wait 60 days or just pay the past due. Im supposed to pay for a month subscription i dont want, didnt receive, and wont receive to spend more
    on top to continue with live, or i could just keep making new accounts and repeating the free trials and never pay for live again. Just throwing this out there on the forums because i still have no idea why the company would rather force me to exploit flaws
    to use their service freely instead of fixing a minor issue and keep a paying customer. For sure im letting everyone know buying live really isnt worth it just keep making throw away accounts. And for those who wanna keep it social, use your old xbox tag on
    the xbox app on a smartphone, then you can msg your buddies your throwaway acct tags for game invites! Easy walkaround for constant free gaming.

:)

Gr33dy, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Bijoux Styles Win User

Paying for past-due subscription

I'm having the same problem as you, without knowing i had past due amount owed i went to buy a code while out shopping.. When i tried to enter it im being told i need to pay $80. Just wondering how im charged $80 when my CC was expired and im sure as hell
    didnt get any xbl free during that time..

Im down the amount of buying the code at the store and being forced to pay $80 for xbl...

Isnt there an option just to pay the fee... My xbl ran out at the start of the month sooo i doubt in less then 1 month i owe $80...
  3. Wilfred Mac Win User

Paying for past-due subscription

Thank you for the information. To get better assistance about this issue, we strongly recommend getting in touch with our Xbox Chat support. To proceed, kindly click this

link
    . They can help you add your card on the account and process the pending balance on it to get back your Xbox Live subscription active.

If you any other concerns, feel free to contact us back anytime.
  4. AyeeJamesy Win User

Unless you have signed up for a subscription yourself you are under no obligation to pay it
  5. eoinduggan Win User

paying a past due subscription

From my knowlage it is not possible I'm afraid. You can get gift cards for a month game pass have you looked in those?
    Im pretty sure xbox doesnt allow that either , if your subscription runs out they will give you like 1 hour extra the day it runs out so they can force you to pay for another month. I didnt know about this before and i let a gamepass subscription run out
    thinking that was that i payed for the month i used now theyll take it off me wjen the payment fails and id just buy it when i wanted it again. Well i never wanted it again and went to sell my xbox and account and was met with the past due. Tried deleting
    my card details and nope. They were linked to a subscription. So i tried cancelling the subscription and nope. Only option is to pay for another month of gamepass that i hadnt used nor did i want. The only work around is to make a fake paypal , try to pay
    with that then when it fails it becomes the payment method for the subscription and you can delete your card but you've to leave the paypal account on it for 3 months before xbox cancels the subscription. Its a very scummy business practice.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

paying a past due subscription

Hi Philip,

If you are unable to reach support due to they may be closed. You will most likely have to wait until Monday. However, as they all stated most times it is really hard to pay a past due balance online. Also, here is a

guide for paying past due balance
    .You can follow this guide for reaching support.

When you go to Contact Us to get it to request a chat follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Pay past due for account? - Similar Threads - Pay past due

2. Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?: Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points? I just put them on in hope's of being able to play but it won't let me....
  3. Can I pay my past due subscription with my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I pay my past due subscription with my Microsoft account?: Ive been trying to figure this out for a hour and 15 minutes and i would really appreciate an answer to know wether its possible or not. 5671cc2a-2aea-4f0d-a7d8-27ba1af510b3
  4. Unable to pay past due amount to renew subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to pay past due amount to renew subscription: I was using my cellphone service to pay for xbox live and all of a sudden it stopped. Now my account is past due and I am unable to pay it even after adding different payment methods. I have tried...
  5. How to pay for past due balance when the payment method for that balance is now unusable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to pay for past due balance when the payment method for that balance is now unusable?: I'm attempting to pay my Xbox Game Pass outstanding balance with credit card, but the payment method that I had originally used for Game Pass was a PayPal account that I have since closed. I've...
  6. paying a past due subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    paying a past due subscription: I was paying for game pass, on the third month i didn't have enough so it stopped which was fine but when i tried to repay with the only real option a 15 year old has, with gift cards (prepaid)...
  7. Paying past due amount for Xbox live but getting a “sorry something went wrong try again later”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paying past due amount for Xbox live but getting a “sorry something went wrong try again later”: So I am trying to pay for xbox live and it is a past due balance that i am trying to pay for but everytime i subscribe I get a message thats says something went wrong try again later. So I tey to...
  8. Paying past due payments with xbox account balance.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paying past due payments with xbox account balance.: I would like to pay my xbox live gold with my account balance but i can not, because it says that i have to add another payment method. 102e740c-a793-4e53-a749-511ec8758b9d
  9. Can’t pay past due payment???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t pay past due payment???: My Xbox live gold was suspended because I didnt have enough money on my card but when I got enough money it keeps saying there’s a temporary problem with the service and to try again later but its...
  10. paying past due xbox Live with 2 diffrent forms of payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    paying past due xbox Live with 2 diffrent forms of payment: hey well I was hopeing for some help with paying an overdue Xbox live account .i am 15 pounds overdue and have 5 pounds in my account but it will not let me pay for some reason ,any help would be...