Pay Pay not being accepted

Discus and support Pay Pay not being accepted in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know where to put this so please forgive my ignorance. I purchased a game on Xbox Live and my pay pal account worked fine just a few days ago.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarkFaery9, Mar 9, 2015.

1. DarkFaery9
    DarkFaery9 Guest

I don't know where to put this so please forgive my ignorance. I purchased a game on Xbox Live and my pay pal account worked fine just a few days ago. Now I try to purchase another game and my pay pal gets declined and I'm told to use a different or new
    form of payment. it worked for me a few days ago, what gives? I don't have a credit card to verify who I am or what my age is!

:)

DarkFaery9, Mar 9, 2015
  2. SusanAleksa
    SusanAleksa Guest
    Pay, pay, pay

I cannot believe I purchase all my Microsoft products, and cannot play a game without PAYING again!! Microsoft, you are unreal! I love my Microsoft office products, and pay for them. But you want me to PAY to play your games......................NO THANK
    YOU!!

Anyone with me on this? It's not like I win real money when I play, but you expect me to pay nope!!

SusanAleksa, Mar 9, 2015
  3. Bitcoin redemption on Xbox Live

Can I pay with Bitcoin?! is that payment methode accepted here?!!!

Player592650579, Mar 9, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Please try powercycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down. If that doesn't work then give phone support a call for more assistance. If you live in North America you can dial 1-800-469-9269

onyxishere, Mar 9, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Please try powercycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down. If that doesn't work then give phone support a call for more assistance. If you live in North America you can dial 1-800-469-9269
  6. LeonardSchultzWU Win User

unable to use any form of credit card

sat on chat with them for over 30 minutes being passed around with out any type of solution as for their refusal to accept Pay Pal
  7. Murderstyle75 Win User

To Pay or Not to Pay?

8. skys7 Win User

To Pay or Not to Pay?

Yeah but I can call the Xbox Support when I have a problem with a game and they help me. Do I call a different number then you do to get this Support? Why can´t I agree with you? ;)
  9. skys7 Win User

To Pay or Not to Pay?

Backup your statement then. How about that?
Thema:

1. Pay Pay not being accepted - Similar Threads - Pay Pay being

2. Premium solitaire collection player being ask to pay again a couple of months after annual...

in XBoX on Windows
    Premium solitaire collection player being ask to pay again a couple of months after annual...: Hi, I am a premium MS solitaire collection gamer and just renewed my annual membership a couple of months ago, but my game just switched to ads and is saying I need to pay for premium. Wha? Has...
  3. Gamertag being changed without me paying or asking for it to be changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag being changed without me paying or asking for it to be changed: So my gamertag was Sync3917 and i changed it to vReflekzz and then the other day i got on and it was changed back to Sync3917 and now its saying i have to pay to change it back to vReflekzz even...
  4. Rewards points are not being payed out

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards points are not being payed out: Hi, I currently have 45.561 rewards points, and thought that the points would automatically be payed out into my ms account once I'm over 5000. Could you please look into this? thx...
  5. Unable to pay due to being in the UK

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to pay due to being in the UK: Hi Had not had this problem before and no error code I have a Microsoft Account with a credit card attached to it. Went to rent a film today which I have done loads but it asked me to add a...
  6. Being made to pay for Dragon Age Origins - Awakening again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being made to pay for Dragon Age Origins - Awakening again.: I bought Awakening around the time it released. When Origins came up in Games for Gold, I thought I would take another pass or three through the game because I enjoyed it so much back in the day....
  7. xbox one party chat. not happening with Microsoft being morons and not paying attention.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one party chat. not happening with Microsoft being morons and not paying attention.: Started yesterday but got worse today. Cant start a party, invites won't go through and yet, xbox has no idea xbox 360 isn't the only one being affected when it comes to networks. Wtf is going on?...
  8. My account is being targeted by bullies and I am paying for it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account is being targeted by bullies and I am paying for it: I am posting here today because the Case review is crap. I was rejected and it's ridiculous. My account is being targeted with reports. I only play with a small group of friends and even they are...
  9. I have a 12 month subscription but am still being asked to pay monthly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a 12 month subscription but am still being asked to pay monthly.: I paid for a 12 month subscription on the 21-12-16 but my account is suspended and I'm being asked for £4.99. Please help..... 1f0927ec-abd6-4754-aa90-3d0b4d278fe8
  10. Why am I being asked to pay for games downloaded through GamesWithGold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I being asked to pay for games downloaded through GamesWithGold?: I logged into my 360 for the first time in ages & was surprised to see how light my games section was. Most of the games from disc that I had installed had gone but I also noticed that Terraria...