Pay to Play Online and Chat w/ Friends

Discus and support Pay to Play Online and Chat w/ Friends in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; 2019 and we all still gotta pay just to play online or chat with friends via party. Only thing keeping me on the subscriptions is my budget. As soon as... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AyeeKancii, Jun 23, 2019.

1. AyeeKancii
    AyeeKancii Guest

2019 and we all still gotta pay just to play online or chat with friends via party. Only thing keeping me on the subscriptions is my budget. As soon as I have enough for a pc, I'm gone.

:)

AyeeKancii, Jun 23, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there AyeeKancii

Have you looked up the game pass ultimate to try and help save money?. It's quite nice for saving for subscriptions ect.
  3. SpiffyCorpse Win User

Hi! I get that it's frustrating but the server upkeep does require money as well. Some PC games also require subscriptions to play online. I know it's one of the reasons I stopped playing WoW because I had to pay a subscription on top of the game prices.
    But I guess everyone has their own thing that they'll do to game!
  4. JayMax1111 Win User

I feel as though were paying for so much more than just playing online and party chat. Xbox live gold has so many other benefits such as free games and exclusive discounts. With the release of the news gamepass ultimate service were getting access to
    over 100 games along with our subscription which I see a a massively consumer friendly addition. Considering the costs of a high end gamer pc I would perhaps rethink your strategy a little bit dude before you completely give up on xbox
  5. deathhell101 Win User

0x87c40001

Yes nothing like paying for gold when you can't even play online with friends, hold it isn't that what we are paying them for. To play online with friends!!
  6. Psycho Slash Win User

Party Chat and Dead Rising 3 invites failing

Me and my friend are " nat open " but impossible to play coop mode ...

Same with Killer Instinct .

All is OK with Forza5

Chat group run fine too...

Microsoft need to fix the nat problem ... To pay for playing online with these conditions is no good...

Thanks
Thema:

1. Pay to Play Online and Chat w/ Friends - Similar Threads - Pay Play Online

2. How to get pay by playing video games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get pay by playing video games: Hello microsoft , hi my name is Amanda [Mod Removed-Personal Info]. I want to know how to get pay by playing video games on my xbox one s. 34a5e9d0-5648-41e2-909d-4a64cfd436e2
  3. why I must to pay xbox gold to play apex legends while on playstation 4 and pc no? Microsoft ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why I must to pay xbox gold to play apex legends while on playstation 4 and pc no? Microsoft ?: i have a pc, and i don't pay the "gold", some friends have a ps4 and don't pay the "ps plus", i WANT TO PLAY ON XBOX AT APEX LEGENDS I MUST PAY THE [Mod Removed] WHY?...
  4. Bought Game Pass Ultimate, can't play games on PC unless I pay more

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Game Pass Ultimate, can't play games on PC unless I pay more: So I just bought the Game Pass Ultimate, i had the normal Game Pass on my xbox before and it works fine. But after i downloaded the xbox beta app, i do not have access to the games on pc unless i...
  5. Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall: Read subject line ThANK YOU!! Ryan 29dbbe66-945c-4164-b7d0-0181584a3737
  6. why pay to play online free games? (Porque pagar pra jogar online jogos que são gratuitos?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    why pay to play online free games? (Porque pagar pra jogar online jogos que são gratuitos?): My subscription is over and I'm very sad. Why pay to play online free games? f317d20c-8635-4136-915b-c7cd4e5a33fc
  7. I can't pay for my realm my xbox account "doesn't allow me to play online multiplayer" it's ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't pay for my realm my xbox account "doesn't allow me to play online multiplayer" it's ...: Hi, I like playing Minecraft in a realm, but from the beginning of this year, I can't renew it, it says that my Xbox account doesn't allow me to play multiplayer online and I checked , it is...
  8. so you need gold pass to play free games online so you never own your xbox you pay to play ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so you need gold pass to play free games online so you never own your xbox you pay to play ...: there free to play game ive been playing on pc befor i got a xbox try to play them on it and i need gold to play them online lol that sad ill just play them on pc way have to pay if there free to...
  9. Error not allowed to play online but i just payed my bill with a 10$ gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error not allowed to play online but i just payed my bill with a 10$ gift card: it lets me in to my account and online it also let me download the free games for the month and i can access every feature but when I go to play WW2 it says this is account is not allowed to play...
  10. Can You Play Split Screen & Online in "Borderlands: Let's Pay For It Again"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can You Play Split Screen & Online in "Borderlands: Let's Pay For It Again"?: Hi guys The HJ Collection for Borderlands releasing today (in the UK at least). Can you play Split Screen online? I.e. Can Mrs Azrael and I be playing together on a single XBox ONE and join up...