Pay to Win?

Discus and support Pay to Win? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, It's Lauryn, I have a love/hate relationship with PTW games. If I have the advantage then ofc I like them... but they feel unfair. If you already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ItzMeLauryn, Jan 22, 2020.

1. ItzMeLauryn
    ItzMeLauryn Guest

Pay to Win?

Hi,

It's Lauryn,

I have a love/hate relationship with PTW games. If I have the advantage then ofc I like them... but they feel unfair. If you already have paid for the game but have to pay to get better is obviously a marketing technique. Beginning players can have a major
    advantage over very experienced players because they bought the "deluxe" versions.

What are your thoughts?

:)

ItzMeLauryn, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Murderstyle75 Win User

To Pay or Not to Pay?

3. skys7 Win User

To Pay or Not to Pay?

Yeah but I can call the Xbox Support when I have a problem with a game and they help me. Do I call a different number then you do to get this Support? Why can´t I agree with you? ;)
  4. skys7 Win User

To Pay or Not to Pay?

Backup your statement then. How about that?
  5. Murderstyle75 Win User

To Pay or Not to Pay?

Yet you still can't say anything to back up your opinion. Why? Because it doesn't even make sense.
  6. Murderstyle75 Win User

To Pay or Not to Pay?

One thing that people who claim we are paying for added security fail to realize is Windows Live and Xbox Live is the same exact service. Same sign in credentials, same account, same security, same everything. Thats fact. not opinion. If it was somehow true
    that Xbox Live users had some kind of magical added security over Windows and Games for Windows Llive users were seeing less security, that would mean all a person would need to do is hack your Xbox Live account through a PC since Xbox Live is Windows Live.
Thema:

Pay to Win?

1. Pay to Win? - Similar Threads - Pay Win

2. Carrier Phone Billing Scam (Spring or verizon mobile pay)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Carrier Phone Billing Scam (Spring or verizon mobile pay): Do not give your phone number to anyone who asks if your phone carrier is sprint or verizon. The scammer will send a text to your phone and use your phone bill to buy anything on the xbox store. I...
  3. Installed a game, uninstalled it, now to re-install it I have to pay. (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed a game, uninstalled it, now to re-install it I have to pay. (Xbox 360): I got my Xbox 360 about 7 years ago, and bought Minecraft (digital version) on it about 6 years ago. 2 years ago, I uninstalled Minecraft to make some space for another game. Today i tried...
  4. Не могу оплатить realms[Translation-Can't pay realms]

in XBoX on Windows
    Не могу оплатить realms[Translation-Can't pay realms]: Добрый день, Я живу в оссии, у меня русская банковская карточка, есть аккаунт paypal, который привязан к этой карте. Есть игра Minecraft для Windows 10. Пытаюсь продлить подписку Realms, первый...
  5. Can’t pay overdue balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t pay overdue balance: Hi all, After months of dealing with microsoft support (who havent fixed my problem), i thought id post my issue here. My xbox gold subscription was on auto renew, but the credit card that was...
  6. It’s not letting me pay

in XBoX on Consoles
    It’s not letting me pay: On my xbox account I had a subscription to xbox ultimate. It went to being past due but now I bought a $25 xbox card to put on my account. It says suspended on it and when I pay again, I’ll have...
  7. Why does the bingo coverall never pay out for the winnings. The game freezes and no rewards.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the bingo coverall never pay out for the winnings. The game freezes and no rewards.: Why the bingo coverall never pay out for the winnings. The game freezes and no rewards are given. This tends to happens for hours and no resolve. Can I get the rewards due to me please....
  8. Pay to win will destroy the industry.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pay to win will destroy the industry.: Lies of Astaroth is an Xbox One card game where you have an "energy" limit that prevents you from playing unless you wait one day, or buy energy crystals. It is $399 for the biggest block of...
  9. Whoever said this was pay to win?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whoever said this was pay to win?: Aside from the new set of Pax et balla (or whatever) operations where you can get 3 days of premium, WG is giving you 3 free days of premium time right now! All you must do is log into the...
  10. Gears Of War 4 Microtransactions Don't Let You Pay To Win! Feel Better Now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears Of War 4 Microtransactions Don't Let You Pay To Win! Feel Better Now?: Sounds like they're trying to do a "HALO 5" with the Req Packs. These also "aren't pay to win". You just need them if you want to swap weapons or have vehicles. If so that's another franchise...