Pay xbox live with Microsoft points

Discus and support Pay xbox live with Microsoft points in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to know if it is possible to Pay xbox live gold? 9fc29123-846f-4645-960e-a4e5bc854c13 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Der Timon, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Der Timon
    Der Timon Guest

I want to know if it is possible to Pay xbox live gold?

:)

Der Timon, Jan 24, 2014
  2. Der Timon
    Der Timon Guest
    Pay xbox live

I want to know if it is possible to Pay xbox live gold with Microsoft points

Der Timon, Jan 24, 2014
  3. TimeLord
    TimeLord Guest
    Xbox ONE The Reveal Aftermath - Part 3

4200 points Xbox Live 4200 Microsoft Points (Xbox 360): OnlyCDKeys so you make what, a fiver?

I never knew about this either, its a great bit of info. ms points aint somthing ive used an awful lot but it seems too good to miss. Cheers :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

TimeLord, Jan 24, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Gold can only be purchased via credit card/Paypal or by purchasing a prepaid gold card in a store.

Smwutches, Jan 24, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Gold can only be purchased via credit card/Paypal or by purchasing a prepaid gold card in a store.
  6. maxen Win User

Xbox Live Subscription?

Hello Robot Shooter,

You cannot use the funds on your Microsoft Account to pay for an Xbox Live subscription. The only way to pay for a subscription is with a credit/debit card, or by redeeming a pre-paid subscription card (e.g., 12 months or 3 months cards, but not a currency
    card).

support.xbox.com/.../microsoft-points-retire-faq
  7. Christyna64 Win User

Rise in Xbox monthly subscription is it right?

I use the Microsoft Rewards program to get my Xbox Live monthly subscriptions. Haven't payed for Xbox Live in almost a year since I always get enough points each month for the subscription.
  8. Pandasaur cx Win User

Hi

If you're account is new to Xbox LIVE, you can change you're Gamertag once for free. But otherwise you'll have to pay 800 Microsoft Points to change it.
  9. DarkOvcharka Win User

Darkness settles on my town and my glass is half empty

I think Microsoft is paying people to scrub it's reputation online because I can't find that article at e3 anymore. It said no more Microsoft points and one year after the launch of xbox one, xbox live will be shut down.
Thema:

1. Pay xbox live with Microsoft points - Similar Threads - Pay live Microsoft

2. Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription: I should have paid better attention at the time of linking my credit card to my nephew's Xbox Live Gold subscription. My credit card statement shows a renewed Xbox Live Gold subscription fee in...
  3. I CANT PAY XBOX LIVE GOLD

in XBoX on Consoles
    I CANT PAY XBOX LIVE GOLD: Hi, I have a question and I want to pay Xbox Live Gold with my Microsoft account balance but it only offers me PayPal and credit cards as payment method options b619def3-9bd5-4bda-aa8d-6fea4c88714a
  4. Pagar Xbox Live Gold con saldo de la cuenta Microsoft. [Translation - Pay Xbox Live Gold...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pagar Xbox Live Gold con saldo de la cuenta Microsoft. [Translation - Pay Xbox Live Gold...: Buen día, necesito saber si se puede pagar la suscripción Gold con saldo de mi cuenta, tengo pensado comprar una prepago de $600 MX y con esa comprar 3 meses de Gold. [Translation - Good day, I...
  5. xbox live abo payed with xbox/microsoft account dont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live abo payed with xbox/microsoft account dont work: hello ,my english its not so good so sry about mistakes... i have a big problem with xbox live ! i mus t also pay around 20€ but i have 28€ on my xbox account !! i will pay with this money ......
  6. I have been scammed - Why can't the money on my Microsoft account pay for my 3 month xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been scammed - Why can't the money on my Microsoft account pay for my 3 month xbox live: I bought 15 pounds worth of Xbox live vouchers to find only find out that i can't pay for my 3 Month Xbox live membership. This is a scam seeing as my vouchers directly say 'Xbox live 10' on it...
  7. Microsoft won't let me pay for my suspended Xbox Live subscription.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft won't let me pay for my suspended Xbox Live subscription.: Can anybody help me out? I go to my subscription and services and it tells me that my Xbox Live subscription is suspended until I make a payment on it. It doesn't tell me that I have a balance...
  8. Why can't I pay for Xbox live with money in my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I pay for Xbox live with money in my Microsoft account?: why can't i pay for Xbox live with money from my Microsoft account a2216746-ca50-46dc-bd90-da2c5fa016d2
  9. Buying things on Xbox Live with both Microsoft account and pay the rest by credit card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying things on Xbox Live with both Microsoft account and pay the rest by credit card?: I was thinking about buying one thing on Xbox Live it costs 249 Swedish krona and wonder if you have 100 Swedish krona in my Microsoft account, if you can take them first and then pay the rest...
  10. Paying a XBOX Live Gold subscription with my Microsoft account remaining money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paying a XBOX Live Gold subscription with my Microsoft account remaining money: Is it possible to Pay a XBOX Live Gold subscription with my Microsoft account remaining money? 6d8355bd-e221-4ddc-822b-fb8d71e2e9e7