Pay xbox live

Discus and support Pay xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to know if it is possible to Pay xbox live gold with Microsoft points 586d303a-642a-4560-8651-c76e23f0b5ea Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Der Timon, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Der Timon
    Der Timon Guest

Pay xbox live

I want to know if it is possible to Pay xbox live gold with Microsoft points

:)

Der Timon, Jan 24, 2014
  2. Xbox Live Down?

Nintendos network pales in comparison to Xbox Live. You get what you pay for.

ImDarkwingDuck, Jan 24, 2014
  3. LarryLegend
    LarryLegend Guest
    Is Microsoft Cloud/Azure a paid service for developers or FREE ?

Well enterprises usually pay for it, I guess we pay for it via Xbox Live sub, but I heard they are not using the Azure servers for Xbox Live gaming, instead Azure will be used for something less evasive and other servers will be used for game traffic.

LarryLegend, Jan 24, 2014
  4. Temhotabot
    Temhotabot Guest

Pay xbox live

1-No it is not. You need either a credit/debit card or a prepaid card.

2-There is no need to post more than once. Be patient and people will answer when they come across your post.

Temhotabot, Jan 24, 2014
  5. THE IMMORTAL D Win User

EA Access (Xbox one Exclusive)

i pay for xbox live. i am not gonna be paying for a secondary alt live service.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Paying for Xbox Live

Sony are losing a lot of money with the ps3 , and you can pretty much guarantee the ps4 will have no free service.
  7. Rasdaan Win User

Paying for Xbox Live

Well for example: Playstation plus is a service that if you subscribe to you either get free video games or really good sales. There are some things they could do to make gold worth buying if silver could get the basic features. :/
  8. Smwutches Win User

Paying for Xbox Live

For subscriptions you'll be emailed a code to redeem. So once you get that you can give it to your son.
  9. zmaster2XXX Win User

paying for xbox live

you'll need to buy an xbox live time card if you don't have a credit card.
Thema:

Pay xbox live

1. Pay xbox live - Similar Threads - Pay live

2. Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription: I should have paid better attention at the time of linking my credit card to my nephew's Xbox Live Gold subscription. My credit card statement shows a renewed Xbox Live Gold subscription fee in...
  3. I CANT PAY XBOX LIVE GOLD

in XBoX on Consoles
    I CANT PAY XBOX LIVE GOLD: Hi, I have a question and I want to pay Xbox Live Gold with my Microsoft account balance but it only offers me PayPal and credit cards as payment method options b619def3-9bd5-4bda-aa8d-6fea4c88714a
  4. Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall: Read subject line ThANK YOU!! Ryan 29dbbe66-945c-4164-b7d0-0181584a3737
  5. No Access and can’t recover account but paying for Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Access and can’t recover account but paying for Xbox live: Hi all, i have been locked out of my other account and have no way of getting it back and now i am stucking paying a montly subscription for xbox. please help me cancel it!...
  6. Searched a lot about why you have to pay Xbox live gold for online, no answer. Why you have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Searched a lot about why you have to pay Xbox live gold for online, no answer. Why you have...: OK, so I learned that most of the online features on every Xbox One/360 games required. Is it because as a fear of cheaters? Because Sony (PS4) and Nintendo (Switch) were following you (Except...
  7. I have a Xbox live gift card on my Xbox and I can’t pay a renew subscription because it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox live gift card on my Xbox and I can’t pay a renew subscription because it...: I want to pay a xbox gift card to renew but it wont pop out please help :( 9df22f59-289c-4a0d-8c26-f756376deb1a
  8. My Xbox Live account was sespended until i pay it, but i want to pay with a gift card!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Live account was sespended until i pay it, but i want to pay with a gift card!: WHY i can't pay my suspended account with a gift card? I Already bought it and i don't have a credit card anymore! May someone help me plz?! 4aa097a9-2d8e-40bd-bed3-61d05627ce13
  9. Paying for Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paying for Xbox Live: I have more than enough Microsoft Rewards points to redeem for one month of Xbox Gold Live. Can I redeem them on my account and then give it to my son for his Xbox account, because I don't play...
  10. Xbox Live Gold Pay-Pal Payment Isn't Working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Pay-Pal Payment Isn't Working: I'm trying to subscribe to a 12-Month Xbox Live Subscription using my Pay-Pal as payment because my 3-month subscription ends today, but it keeps coming up with the error "PUR-ProcessorDeclined"...