Payed for a product but not recieved it

Discus and support Payed for a product but not recieved it in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So i just tried to buy CoD BO4 today and while xbox store has recived the money for the game i have not recieved the game and i can find no info on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OniZero69, Jul 11, 2019.

1. OniZero69
    OniZero69 Guest

So i just tried to buy CoD BO4 today and while xbox store has recived the money for the game i have not recieved the game and i can find no info on my account that the transaction has gone through the only thing i have found is that the money has been
    drawn from my bank account. anyone know how i can get in touch with someone from microsoft to help me cause i have been trying to use the contact us option and it doesn't work for
    [Mod Removed - See Guidelines]. pluss there is no place where i can find another way to contact them

:)

OniZero69, Jul 11, 2019
  2. егорвершин Win User

Good evening I have the same problem when buying UFC 3, I don’t know what to do, where to go to help me
  3. OniZero69 Win User

the fact is i did those things that you suggested to me but there is nothing there, and as i wrote the only place i can see that the transaction has gone through is in my bank and not on the xbox store.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there OniZero,

Thanks for reaching out! I understand there is an issue with a recent transaction on your Microsoft Account. If you purchased a content on your account, please take a moment to
    view your Xbox purchase history online
    to confirm the purchase. I recommend to try the following article to help find the content on the Xbox console: Find
    your games and add-ons on Xbox One

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey OniZero

Thank you for providing that insight for us.

If you are unable to see the purchase on our website, or on any platform besides when you review your bank statement,

Customer Support
    may not be able to provide the solution you seek. Xbox agents are only able to see transaction on your account. If they are not there, they might not have to tools necessary to remedy this.

Its worth noting that they might have be able to provide assistance in a different way. Additionally if this an emerging issue, they will take note of this in order to find a resolution.

I will depict the steps of how to reach out to them for your convenience, as Xbox Customer Support no longer has a direct number to reach them at:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 2 : Select Billing and accounts then See other options
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue – Charges on my account
      • Select - Show contact options
      • Select – Request a call from Support
  6. Kattlee Win User

netflix

SAME FRIGGEN PROBLEM SINCE MONTHS AGO. SAME FIXES STILL DO NOT WORK. PAYING FOR GOLD MEMBERSHIP AND UNABLE TO RECIEVE SERVICES I HAVE PAID FOR = REFUND FOR TIME WASTED NOT RECIEVEING PRODUCT.
Thema:

1. Payed for a product but not recieved it - Similar Threads - Payed product recieved

2. I deleted a game included in an Xbox bundle and I have to pay to download it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted a game included in an Xbox bundle and I have to pay to download it again: I deleted a game that came with the xbox in a bundle and i have to pay to redownload it. I have lost money and i cant play the game anymore. :-( 633bc0c6-2e95-4f74-9302-7b807eee7daa
  3. pay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pay: I would like to ask if the PaySafeCard payment method will be officially added to xbox? be6f9560-75d8-47c9-8d65-7b16788afb2b
  4. Skins de paga de Gears 4 a Gears 5 [Translation - Gears 4 to Gears 5 Pay Skins]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skins de paga de Gears 4 a Gears 5 [Translation - Gears 4 to Gears 5 Pay Skins]: Como todos sabrán the coalition ya esta a punto de dejar en nuestras manos la beta multijugador de gears, ya anunciaron demasiadas cosas & nos han sorprendido, pero no creen que seria genial si...
  5. Unable to pay past due amount to renew subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to pay past due amount to renew subscription: I was using my cellphone service to pay for xbox live and all of a sudden it stopped. Now my account is past due and I am unable to pay it even after adding different payment methods. I have tried...
  6. How do you want to pay the rest? Error!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you want to pay the rest? Error!: Hi Microsoft team i tried to buy the fortnite starter pack for 4.99$ and i have 5$.This is the thrid time when i do this but now it ask me for the rest.What i can do because when i but my paypal...
  7. Why do I have to pay to access my internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to pay to access my internet?: Why do I have to pay you guys to access the internet I already pay for ? This is why I stopped using your products. At least on pc I dont have to pay to access what I already pay for....
  8. Cancelled product when pre ordered and pay for

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelled product when pre ordered and pay for: I pre ordered black ops 4 a while back even pre downloaded it and now im getting a msg from xbox saying it has been cancelled due to some payment issue weeks maybe even a month after purchace can...
  9. Xbox Live is down again and I am paying for a product I am not getting. I need a refund for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live is down again and I am paying for a product I am not getting. I need a refund for ...: Peep be acting entitled Yes the multi million dollar corps you support owes you a personal apology and your less than $5 for the day you lost on live. They also owe you an apology for you not...
  10. Why am I paying for a broken product??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I paying for a broken product??: Two months after I paid 500 dollars for the Xbox One the disk drive breaks. Now I have to pay 15 dollars for them to send me the new Xbox One. Why should I have to pay more money? I already have...