Paying during Coronavirus

Discus and support Paying during Coronavirus in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I have xbox live my payment is due every 3 months my next payment is due April 12rh. Due to the coronavirus I have been laid off. I dont want... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KathleenMcCoy1, Mar 27, 2020 at 2:53 AM.

1. Paying during Coronavirus

Hello,

I have xbox live my payment is due every 3 months my next payment is due April 12rh. Due to the coronavirus I have been laid off. I dont want to loose my xbox live if I cant pay. Is there something you can do to help me keep me from loosing my xbox live
    account?

:)

KathleenMcCoy1, Mar 27, 2020 at 2:53 AM
  2. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

My recommendation would be to cancel recurring payment and simply let your Xbox Live expire until your situation improves. Then afterwards you can reorder it again and it will be ready for you. You won't loose your Xbox account, just the live portion.
  3. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

Support may be able to help you with this, but as far as I am aware, they aren't doing anything like that. No harm in contacting them though. And you won't lose your account! So don't worry too much :)

Stay safe!
  4. Daft Badger Win User

You wont lose your account,only the benefits that a xbox live sub gives you.

If you shop around online you can pick up a live sub for much cheaper than buying direct from Microsoft.Places like cdkeys.com have good offers & are very reliable.

Just stay away from G2A as they are not reliable at all.

There's also Microsoft rewards if it's available in your region.You can earn enough points over time & get a box live sub for free.

Just make sure to turn off auto renewal if you do not have the funds to pay or you may still get charged.
  5. Jaydad17 Win User

You could attempt support however doubtful they will help. You never lose account just gold benefits. So really only choice borrow cash to cover it or just ride it out until it expires.
  6. AuraWolf Win User

Unfortunately no there's nothing we can do for this issue, however once your membership runs out Xbox could offer game pass ultimate 3 months for £10.99 (bare in mind this offer may not appear) it has for me however so keep an eye out & I hope all goes well.

Stay Safe.
Thema:

1. Paying during Coronavirus - Similar Threads - Paying during Coronavirus

2. Trying to Change Gamer name and when trying to pay comes back with an error message

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to Change Gamer name and when trying to pay comes back with an error message: Hi There, Im trying to pay for a gamer name change but it doesn't seem to be going through. The error message I get is Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. Contact...
  3. Pb to pay with valid credit card / pb pour payer avec carte de crédit valide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pb to pay with valid credit card / pb pour payer avec carte de crédit valide: In English puis En Français Hello Actually I can't make more than one transaction every 24h on Xbox Store platform (from my Xbox One). I have an error "use an other way of payment" if I don't...
  4. Owned game want me to pay for it: Dragon Age Inquisition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned game want me to pay for it: Dragon Age Inquisition: I bought full price Dragon Age Inquisition about 2 or 3 years back. I paid full price but just today I went to reinstall it; because I recently got a new XBOX 1X and it is no longer in my games. I...
  5. No me deja pagar game pass en pc[Translation-Won't let me pay game pass on pc]

in XBoX on Windows
    No me deja pagar game pass en pc[Translation-Won't let me pay game pass on pc]: Desde hace días que trato de pagar el game pass y me Salta error con un mensaje que dice que es error del lado de ellos, ya llevo varios días tratando de pagar siempre sale lo mismo ....
  6. cant pay for xbox live through microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant pay for xbox live through microsoft account: PLS HELP!!! i was able to play first days of march. i have an active membership live gold account and when i try to play fifa 18 and when i go to play online a massage poped out: your gamer...
  7. If I uninstall downloadable content will I have to pay for it again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I uninstall downloadable content will I have to pay for it again?: I've started Fable 2 again, when trying to load my saved game it says "Cannot load save game. This save game was created with different downloadable content." When I go to options for the games, I...
  8. how to pay subscription by microsoft account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how to pay subscription by microsoft account balance: hello i used some gift codes but i can't use this amount to pay the monthly subscrition . can someone suggest me how to do that? thanks a8bfe817-525b-428f-b27b-920cbe3c44a4
  9. Rainbow Six Siege Ultimate Edition uninstalled and needs to pay again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Ultimate Edition uninstalled and needs to pay again: For some odd reason my ultimate edition just uninstalled itself and now I have to pay again, anybody know why? (btw I've had it since year 1 and this has never happened to me p.s. its year 5 now)...
  10. Charged for item during Marketplace error and being asked to pay again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged for item during Marketplace error and being asked to pay again: I tried to but the Cold,Cold Heart Euro 9.99) dlc for Batman Arkham Origins but I was given an error message. After seeing the message I went to check the status of live and saw that the...