Paying for nothing?

Discus and support Paying for nothing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On the 22nd, Xbox took 14.99 out of my bank account for gamepass ultimate, yet for some reason I haven't been able to play online or play anything from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GuyInABlindfold, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Paying for nothing?

On the 22nd, Xbox took 14.99 out of my bank account for gamepass ultimate, yet for some reason I haven't been able to play online or play anything from gamepass. it seems like no one from support is actually doing any supporting because it's been like this
    for 3 days now.

Is this a known issue, or am I the only one being screwed?

:)

GuyInABlindfold, Nov 2, 2019
  2. Murderstyle75 Win User

To Pay or Not to Pay?

3. skys7 Win User

To Pay or Not to Pay?

Yeah but I can call the Xbox Support when I have a problem with a game and they help me. Do I call a different number then you do to get this Support? Why can´t I agree with you? ;)
  4. skys7 Win User

To Pay or Not to Pay?

Backup your statement then. How about that?
  5. Murderstyle75 Win User

To Pay or Not to Pay?

Yet you still can't say anything to back up your opinion. Why? Because it doesn't even make sense.
  6. Murderstyle75 Win User

To Pay or Not to Pay?

One thing that people who claim we are paying for added security fail to realize is Windows Live and Xbox Live is the same exact service. Same sign in credentials, same account, same security, same everything. Thats fact. not opinion. If it was somehow true
    that Xbox Live users had some kind of magical added security over Windows and Games for Windows Llive users were seeing less security, that would mean all a person would need to do is hack your Xbox Live account through a PC since Xbox Live is Windows Live.
Thema:

Paying for nothing?

1. Paying for nothing? - Similar Threads - Paying nothing

2. I Go To Pay For Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Via The Web But Keep Running Into THIS…

in XboX Insiders
    I Go To Pay For Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Via The Web But Keep Running Into THIS…: [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  3. The GOLD Annual fee is due on the 3rd of each month, but I can only pay on the 4th. This...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The GOLD Annual fee is due on the 3rd of each month, but I can only pay on the 4th. This...: There is no known option on how to change the annual `Gold` fee each year by a single day. This causes one of two problems. (besides Microsoft [currently on Windows 10] not allowing each letter...
  4. How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add...: When ever I add the gift card to my acount I'm able to pay for it. But it wants me to put another way to pay and I dont have the info. b71be376-e5b2-447e-b308-15177f93af10
  5. wanna pay a game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    wanna pay a game pass ultimate: Hi gamers i need a help. I wanna pay for game pass ultimate the Microsoft company has sent a gift of 10$ to me i need to use it to bay the game pass hhow can i use it (i dont have acredit card)e...
  6. XBOX 1 S constantly freezes and shuts down while paying modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 1 S constantly freezes and shuts down while paying modern warfare: XBOX 1 S constantly freezes and shuts down while playing modern warfare. Its been doing this for about 10 days. What up? dcff4eda-0271-4878-9eda-18cdbd964341
  7. Can't pay or cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't pay or cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Today my xbox live gold monthly pass expired, so I intended to buy a new one today. When I try to purchase it both the xbox and microsoft website say that I have to regularise the payment for the...
  8. how do i fix a fund on my xbox when i didnt even have the card to pay it the next month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how do i fix a fund on my xbox when i didnt even have the card to pay it the next month?: My xbox wont let me get xbox gold until i pay something I dont want to. [Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre] 2343da04-17db-418b-ad85-f58f9eb3b5d2
  9. So...do you guys still actually pay out? (Have had points saved for 1+year still nothing)

in XBoX Rewards
    So...do you guys still actually pay out? (Have had points saved for 1+year still nothing): Hi, So I have a problem with my Xbox Live rewards. I have around £70-80 worth of rewards added up that are still waiting to be paid out.. Now I actually did try and get this problem solved...
  10. I demand something for putting up with ur issues while we pay money for nothing

in XBoX on Consoles
    I demand something for putting up with ur issues while we pay money for nothing: i as a gamer have been very disappointed with ur service u havent even updated ur service update in 2 days i pay for gold on another account an i demand all gamers who pay for gold should get...