Paying past due amount for Xbox live but getting a “sorry something went wrong try again later”

Discus and support Paying past due amount for Xbox live but getting a “sorry something went wrong try again later” in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I am trying to pay for xbox live and it is a past due balance that i am trying to pay for but everytime i subscribe I get a message thats says... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mddavisDJ, Feb 16, 2019.

1. mddavisDJ
    mddavisDJ Guest

Paying past due amount for Xbox live but getting a “sorry something went wrong try again later”

So I am trying to pay for xbox live and it is a past due balance that i am trying to pay for but everytime i subscribe I get a message thats says something went wrong try again later. So I tey to process the card on file to pay and it says its processed
    but the payment never comes off the card nor does the xbox live work help!!!

:)

mddavisDJ, Feb 16, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Normally when a subscription goes past due it will not allow you to use the payment option that was originally tried to use to pay for it and you would need to use a different payment option.

You can go to account.microsoft.com and add a new payment option and use that to pay the past due amount.
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. JackTheWolf1986 Win User

Redeeming Code of Dying Light isn't possible

It's not working either...

I just get following..

"Something went wrong.

We are sorry! Try again later."
  5. xlaeser Win User

Trouble Xbox live Gold

Hi ,

Thank you for reaching out to us on this, can you let us know what the full error message is that you see when trying to pay the past due amount please?

Thank you!
    Hey,

yeah the full message error is

"

Sorry, something went wrong.
    We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while.

TraceId: UmgZeZXdEESvweax.41.39.58"
  6. Stumplstltskin1 Win User

Something went wrong Sorry about that. Please try again later.

I bought a 12 month code, got charged twice and called for help on Friday, the double charge was refunded and I was given a pre paid code which when I put it in it says Something went wrong. Please try your purchase again in a few minutes. I've called support
    4 times now and it is now Tuesday and I still can't redeem the code I got from Microsoft themselves nor can anyone tell me how this happened. I now have to wait ANOTHER 5-6 days for another resolution even though as far as they can tell, nothing is wrong with
    my account. Extremely frustrating!!!
Thema:

1. Paying past due amount for Xbox live but getting a “sorry something went wrong try again later” - Similar Threads - Paying past due

2. If your Xbox game pass is past due and you pay the fee, will it make you pay for the months...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If your Xbox game pass is past due and you pay the fee, will it make you pay for the months...: So I decided to renew my Xbox Live Gold today and a message pops up telling me i already have a subscription with gold included, so I go to microsoft.com and I’m about to pay it, and then it says...
  3. PAYING A PAST DUE AMOUNT FOR A SUBSCRIPTION TO GAME PASS ULTIMATE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    PAYING A PAST DUE AMOUNT FOR A SUBSCRIPTION TO GAME PASS ULTIMATE: I already have a subscription to Ultimate but it is currently suspended bc its past due. If I pay it up will my next due date be the same as it was before or will it reflect the day that the...
  4. It wont let me use my code on my game pass without paying the past due amount of 9.00 but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It wont let me use my code on my game pass without paying the past due amount of 9.00 but...: Cant use my code on game pass cause owe 9.99 live fee Why cant i pay it with it value 14.99 0024df5c-a205-47a1-8f50-c85aa602c9ff
  5. pay past due

in XBoX on Consoles
    pay past due: i bought a 15 dollar xbox card and i used it for one month xbox live and had some money left over.I used the money to by the ultimate game pass which was one dollar at the time.I used a prepaid...
  6. help i cant pay a past due bill with Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    help i cant pay a past due bill with Microsoft account balance: I cant pay my past due bill 1f3421f5-9078-411e-8b9b-5b5b26bb1d3b
  7. How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add...: When ever I add the gift card to my acount I'm able to pay for it. But it wants me to put another way to pay and I dont have the info. b71be376-e5b2-447e-b308-15177f93af10
  8. Pay past due for account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pay past due for account?: So ive been dealing with issues with the current setup when they automatically put you on a subscription when buying live. Last couple times i contacted support, they cleared the past due balance,...
  9. Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?: Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points? I just put them on in hope's of being able to play but it won't let me....
  10. Can I pay my past due subscription with my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I pay my past due subscription with my Microsoft account?: Ive been trying to figure this out for a hour and 15 minutes and i would really appreciate an answer to know wether its possible or not. 5671cc2a-2aea-4f0d-a7d8-27ba1af510b3