Paying to cancel xbox live

Discus and support Paying to cancel xbox live in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft, I would like to know something. I didnt realize i was paying monthly for the past year for xbox live and i recently got a new... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Mentalstatemike, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Paying to cancel xbox live

Hey Microsoft,

I would like to know something.

I didnt realize i was paying monthly for the past year for xbox live and i recently got a new card(about 2 months ago). So that meant my subscription couldnt be paid for and i didnt notice until recently while going through my emails. So taking the necessary
    steps to cancel my xbox live i went to my subscriptions and went into Payment and billing. I noticed i didnt have a prompt for me to cancel. Then i decided to just to pay for it after looking over all the options you give down at the bottom of the page and
    out of the blue after spending money, the option to cancel the subscription came up. Why did i have to pay to cancel something i wasnt even using? Is it because the subscription was technically still active even if there was no payment that could go through?

I'm very confused on why this was the only way to cancel a subscription that was a "missed payment" without having to contact customer support.

Mike

:)

Mentalstatemike, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Since auto-renewal was not turned off, the system would have started a new subscription and tried to charge you again. Since it wasn't able to charge you you accrued a balance that had to be paid off before you could start the subscription again (or contact
    support to see about removing it).
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

4. Lhynkrix Win User

Getting a "Server Error in '/' Application." when trying to access my account.

my friend who is not paying for xbox live can acces it almost instantly, but i cant and im paying for xbox live. all i want to do is cancel the auto renewal so i can pay my bills.
  5. Allebas Win User

Can't see any cancelation button for xbox live.

Hi Torqeetv,

Did you cancel the Xbox live gold before the renewal date? If not, you there will be a balance will be added to your account and your Xbox gold will be cancel until you pay the balance.
  6. HILL5NAKE Win User

is it usual pratice to suspend an account as ms were unable to take unauthorize monies

if only it was that simple (no pay no live) Its not ...........it is have live like it or not , now pay us,or well cancell silver and gold privelidges
Thema:

1. Paying to cancel xbox live - Similar Threads - Paying cancel live

2. Cancelled product when pre ordered and pay for

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelled product when pre ordered and pay for: I pre ordered black ops 4 a while back even pre downloaded it and now im getting a msg from xbox saying it has been cancelled due to some payment issue weeks maybe even a month after purchace can...
  3. I want to cancel a game pass suscription but i cant because i didnt pay that i need to cancel ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I want to cancel a game pass suscription but i cant because i didnt pay that i need to cancel ...: I didnt pay a game pass suscription and i need to cancel because i dont want to pay that PLS help b2149eb0-6507-4516-8972-871f59098bd7
  4. CANCEL AUTO PAY

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANCEL AUTO PAY: i NO LONGER HAVE MY XBOX 1 AND NEED TO CANCEL THE AUTO PAY. PLEASE HELP.. ITS BEEN CHARGING FOR A YEAR. e09f1303-8ba6-4bd7-8aa1-530656c31ff8
  5. I canceled my old (méxico) credit card and can not pay the suscrption

in XBoX on Consoles
    I canceled my old (méxico) credit card and can not pay the suscrption: Hi, i canceled my credit card from México. Now i live in Spain, and can not change the suscription, trasnfer my account to spain. I also did bougth a new suscription and i can not use it. Please...
  6. How to cancel the gold member renew (less than 30 days until the pay day)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to cancel the gold member renew (less than 30 days until the pay day): I have selected renew the 1 year gold membership by my credit card at the first place. than i change my mind to use the redeem code. the redeem code system told me that i have subscription....
  7. Membership subscription cancelled balance due can't pay on new card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Membership subscription cancelled balance due can't pay on new card: I had a subscription that's been running a few years. Switched banks did switched over not standing orders somehow owe £12 membership stopped put new card details into Xbox with a change of...
  8. If I cancel after paying will I still get the 3 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I cancel after paying will I still get the 3 months: I have just paid for 3 months gold live but am looking to cancel payment so it doesn't come out next time will I still get the 3 months I have paid for if I cancel my direct debit now...
  9. i payed for xbox live gold for four months ,then i canceled three months,but succeed just one ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i payed for xbox live gold for four months ,then i canceled three months,but succeed just one ...: i payed for xbox live gold for four months ,then i canceled three months,but succeed just one month.so i payed for three months,but earned one months member.....i just want one month member...
  10. Can I suspend or cancel Xbox Live access but still pay the monthly fee until the contract is ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I suspend or cancel Xbox Live access but still pay the monthly fee until the contract is ...: Can I suspend or cancel Xbox Live access but still pay the monthly fee until the contract is fulfilled? If so, how? 7bdc694c-c669-4b9b-9da8-6cf1356ffcee