paying

Discus and support paying in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I like to buy an Xbox series S and I was wondering if I can pay with a pre-paid Visa card? bba8c338-5930-4fc3-ad5d-760df24765b6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IanMartinez3, Jul 22, 2021.

1. IanMartinez3
    IanMartinez3 Guest

paying

I like to buy an Xbox series S and I was wondering if I can pay with a pre-paid Visa card?

:)

IanMartinez3, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Murderstyle75 Win User

To Pay or Not to Pay?

3. skys7 Win User

To Pay or Not to Pay?

Yeah but I can call the Xbox Support when I have a problem with a game and they help me. Do I call a different number then you do to get this Support? Why can´t I agree with you? ;)
  4. skys7 Win User

To Pay or Not to Pay?

Backup your statement then. How about that?
  5. Murderstyle75 Win User

To Pay or Not to Pay?

Yet you still can't say anything to back up your opinion. Why? Because it doesn't even make sense.
  6. Murderstyle75 Win User

To Pay or Not to Pay?

One thing that people who claim we are paying for added security fail to realize is Windows Live and Xbox Live is the same exact service. Same sign in credentials, same account, same security, same everything. Thats fact. not opinion. If it was somehow true
    that Xbox Live users had some kind of magical added security over Windows and Games for Windows Llive users were seeing less security, that would mean all a person would need to do is hack your Xbox Live account through a PC since Xbox Live is Windows Live.
Thema:

paying

1. paying - Similar Threads - paying

2. Mojang/Microsoft still wants me to pay even if I originally owned DLC in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mojang/Microsoft still wants me to pay even if I originally owned DLC in Minecraft: A few years ago I had Minecraft Xbox One Editions that came bundled with DLC. When it came to the Bedrock Edition certain DLC was left behind due to licensing issues, but the ones that did now...
  3. How to get your lost boyfriend/girlfriend back in 24 Hours pay after result in USA Uk.}+27734818506

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get your lost boyfriend/girlfriend back in 24 Hours pay after result in USA Uk.}+27734818506: Hello viewers, i am Moira Rose, from Turkmenabat , i want to use this opportunity to thank PRIEST OMAR for the great work he has done in my life. I had a very big misunderstanding with my husband...
  4. Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate: Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate. Expired yesterday, didn't have the funds in the correct account. went to pay it today and wont let me. this comes up: Sorry, something...
  5. if i delete the games, will i pay again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i delete the games, will i pay again?: when i bought an xbox one, was gave 2 free games with the console, and now i don't have enough space to download games on my xbox, so i decided to delete these games, if i wanted to download them...
  6. Call of duty Cold War making me pay again and content packs missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Cold War making me pay again and content packs missing: When I re-downloaded call of duty Cold War it kept saying partially installed for multiplayer then I uninstalled and reinstalled the game now it says I need to purchase again I watched a video...
  7. where i can buy a xbox series x without get fraud or pay thief overprice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    where i can buy a xbox series x without get fraud or pay thief overprice?: where i can buy a xbox series x without pay overprice? it’s a shame. in italy is unaivaible ever. foundable only from ebay or out country sellers. they sell with +20% overprice. i just fall in a...
  8. I have to pay for DLC I own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have to pay for DLC I own: I wanted to replay Oblivion now that it’s on Game Pass. I owned it on 360 way back when and had both major expansions as well as most of the mini add-ons (yes, even Horse Armour). Now, when I go...
  9. How do I subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate paying with an Xbox gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate paying with an Xbox gift card?: I have received a 2€ Xbox Gift Card from Microsoft Rewards. It is said to have been deposited into my Microsoft account. How can I buy the 1€ Xbox Game Pass Ultimate first month/first three months...
  10. xbox won’t let me pay for ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox won’t let me pay for ultimate: hi! i’ve been using ultimate for around a year now, with the same card, and this has never happened to me. my card is on, i have enough money but when i try to pay for ultimate it tells me Pick...