Payment And billing,it does not let me buy the xbox game pass ultimate

Discus and support Payment And billing,it does not let me buy the xbox game pass ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; do not let me buy the xbox game pass ultimate, at the time of making the purchase tells me that the information on the card is incorrect or that the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by XxGABOxX11, Jul 4, 2019.

1. XxGABOxX11
    XxGABOxX11 Guest

:)

XxGABOxX11, Jul 4, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello XxGABOxX11!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about your issues with trying to purchase Game Pass Ultimate.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your account and see what might be causing that issue.

As
    provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

I would suggest you verify your billing information; if you continue to get the error you may need to contact a support rep.

Sign in to your Microsoft account to verify billing info.

How to change your billing address online

1. In a browser, go to
      My Account
    2. If needed, sign in to the Microsoft account you want to change.
    3. Select Payment & billing, and then select Billing info.
    4. Select Edit profile, and then follow the instructions to correct your billing address.
    5. Try to make your purchase again.

How to change your billing address on Xbox One

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Under Account, select Payment & billing.
    5. Select Change billing address.
    6. Edit your billing account information.

Note To skip billing information that does not need to be updated, press B
      on your controller, and then select Next.
    7. Select Save info when you’re done. If you need to change something else, select Make more changes.

How to change
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

error when upgrade game pass

Hello mohammedbalawi,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Are you attempting to get

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    , purchase Xbox Game Pass or convert your Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? Do you have any

past due subscriptions
    ? Are you getting this error on a Xbox One or Windows 10 computer? Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. lemon pledge 69 Win User

Secret Agent and Ninja DLC outfits didn't download

i pre ordered dying light ultimate edition but when it got released i check xbox store it shows me i still have to buy ultimate edition and that i have dying light the normal edition bought and installed , i checked the payment billing from my email and
    told me i bought the ultimate edition. And i still didnt get the add ons, but i got the season pass
  6. varialman69 Win User

What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?

So if I buy 12 months of Xbox Gold, does it auto convert to Ultimate Game Pass or should I just purchase the 12 months of Ultimate Game Pass?
Thema:

1. Payment And billing,it does not let me buy the xbox game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - Payment billing does

2. Billing and Payments

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Billing and Payments: Why is XBox and by extension Microsoft make it so difficult to pay them? You cannot use pre-paid cards Heavily relying on US area codes and zip codes etc. What of customers that are outside...
  3. I have multiple payments of items on MSFT store on my EE phone bill !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have multiple payments of items on MSFT store on my EE phone bill !!!: Hi, I dont know what to do about some unauthorised payments made using my sons phone number to purchase items on the Microsoft Store, I have 7 payments all for the same amount of £31.99 each over...
  4. payment and billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    payment and billing: I redeemed a subscribtion for a year of xbox live gold and around february i got a month of xbox game pass ultimate. then somewhere in march i cancelled it and it cancelled my xbox live gold with...
  5. Payment & Billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment & Billing: [img] hello guys. so i live in Kenya. and being indoors has made want to buy online games. now i have been trying to add my paypal account which is linked to my bank account(VISA) but i get this...
  6. Cannot Access Payment & Billing in Settings

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Access Payment & Billing in Settings: Whenever I try to access Payment & Billing under Account in the Settings App I get a spinning wheel and a blank screen after. I was on a public build and reenrolled back into the current beta...
  7. Payment/Billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment/Billing: So I have bought 1 month if xbox game pass and I want to increase it with xbox live gold and I have seen articles that you can covert it to 20 days and it said they buyer it buy code. Can I do the...
  8. Compras e Cobrança // Payments and Billing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Compras e Cobrança // Payments and Billing: Meu problema é... eu tento comprar o gamepass por 1 R$ e está dando erro na compra, ja tentei diversos cartões e sempre da erro! My problem is ... I try to buy the gamepass for 1$ and is giving...
  9. Email and billing/payments

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email and billing/payments: If i change my Microsoft email on my account,will it change the one who is paying the xbox billing and payments? f46fe1b7-853b-4922-af3c-da947c462628
  10. BHIM upi integration to Microsoft payments and billing

in XboX Insiders
    BHIM upi integration to Microsoft payments and billing: please add bhim upi payments options to all Microsoft platform. Xbox included, the idea is about if u add bhim upi, the people from India can pay to Microsoft for all their services for buying...