Payment And billing,it does not let me buy the xbox game pass ultimate

Discus and support Payment And billing,it does not let me buy the xbox game pass ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; do not let me buy the xbox game pass ultimate, at the time of making the purchase tells me that the information on the card is incorrect or that the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by XxGABOxX11, Jul 4, 2019.

1. XxGABOxX11
    XxGABOxX11 Guest

:)

XxGABOxX11, Jul 4, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello XxGABOxX11!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about your issues with trying to purchase Game Pass Ultimate.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your account and see what might be causing that issue.

As
    provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

I would suggest you verify your billing information; if you continue to get the error you may need to contact a support rep.

Sign in to your Microsoft account to verify billing info.

How to change your billing address online

1. In a browser, go to
      My Account
    2. If needed, sign in to the Microsoft account you want to change.
    3. Select Payment & billing, and then select Billing info.
    4. Select Edit profile, and then follow the instructions to correct your billing address.
    5. Try to make your purchase again.

How to change your billing address on Xbox One

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Under Account, select Payment & billing.
    5. Select Change billing address.
    6. Edit your billing account information.

Note To skip billing information that does not need to be updated, press B
      on your controller, and then select Next.
    7. Select Save info when you’re done. If you need to change something else, select Make more changes.

How to change
  4. lemon pledge 69 Win User

Secret Agent and Ninja DLC outfits didn't download

i pre ordered dying light ultimate edition but when it got released i check xbox store it shows me i still have to buy ultimate edition and that i have dying light the normal edition bought and installed , i checked the payment billing from my email and
    told me i bought the ultimate edition. And i still didnt get the add ons, but i got the season pass
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Xbox gamepass ultimate

Thema:

1. Payment And billing,it does not let me buy the xbox game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - Payment billing does

2. Pago y facturacion [Translate] Payment and billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pago y facturacion [Translate] Payment and billing: Hola disculpen lo que pasa que no puedo quitar mi tarjeta por un adeudo de gold y meti dinero a microsoft con tarjeta de prepago para ver si se resolveria pero no quiere llame a soporte y me dijo...
  3. Payment And Billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment And Billing: bought a complementary article for gears of war 4 and they charged me the price of two 9ad93899-3166-4c27-ae56-c34ec9ee2fc8
  4. Payment, Billing, and [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment, Billing, and [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] Customer Service: My son recently was billed for Xbox Live Gold without either of our consent and now has a negative balance of 24.99 on his account. I called customer service to get this issue sorted out. When I...
  5. Billing payment option issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billing payment option issue: I am trying to use bill to mobile as a payment option in xbox store, I select Verizon and enter my number and it gives me an error saying "something went wrong try back later". Microsoft support...
  6. Billing and payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billing and payment: Hey so i wanted to adress this. So i claimed the five dollar gift card from microsoft and tried to get a mgs thing, but tax screwed me over. Now i am trying to figure out how to use my debit/gift...
  7. Payment and billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment and billing: I went on the section where it states add payment option. I put in my bank details. But for some reason, it keeps saying that my bank details are incorect even though they are corect. How can i...
  8. Billing and payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billing and payment: I cannot purchase any games or apps from windows store on xbox as it asks for Visa and other international cards..there is no option for local debit cards Is there any way to purchase using the...
  9. Payement et facturations (Payment and billing)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payement et facturations (Payment and billing): salut, aujourd’hui j’ai acheter une carte xbox de 15$ pour m’abonner pour 1 mois de xbox live mais sa fonctionne pas car ca dit que je n’est effectuer le payement du mois passer alors que j’ai...
  10. Payment and billings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment and billings: I stopped playing on xbox because its Mod Removed-Profanity]. So i canceled all of my subscriptions and am still losing money to Xbox live gold. Why?!? b3060f51-0f6f-4f23-99f5-36448d7ae63e