Payment and billing

Discus and support Payment and billing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Is it possible to add a walmart gift card as a payment method? I’ve been trying for a while on my phone and Xbox but I don’t think its working.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HaydenArchie, Jan 5, 2019.

1. HaydenArchie
    HaydenArchie Guest

Payment and billing

Is it possible to add a walmart gift card as a payment method? I’ve been trying for a while on my phone and Xbox but I don’t think its working.

:)

HaydenArchie, Jan 5, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

Payment and Billing

Can you try some other payment mode such as another credit card or paypal and clear your due balance? You can turn off automatic renewal if you do not want it to be renewed.
  3. Geth Win User

billing and payment

Check the email's associated with all the gamertags on the console.

They all send a confirmed purchase notification to the emails.
  4. Edgarour Win User

Billing and payment

Its a payment option, add it when you want to make a product
  5. WorthSkydiver7 Win User

Payment and billing

Hi

This might be an easy way to resolve or it mat be more complexed. When you enter your details did you add credit card option or debit card option. Because if you enter debit card and use a credit card that is exactly what it will say I did it today.
  6. NELSONGAMES Win User

Payment and billing

Is it a Visa? If so you can register the card online allowing you to make online purchases. It will allow you to input your post address and then you should be able to use it.
Thema:

Payment and billing

1. Payment and billing - Similar Threads - Payment billing

2. BHIM upi integration to Microsoft payments and billing

in XboX Insiders
    BHIM upi integration to Microsoft payments and billing: please add bhim upi payments options to all Microsoft platform. Xbox included, the idea is about if u add bhim upi, the people from India can pay to Microsoft for all their services for buying...
  3. Pago y facturacion [Translate] Payment and billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pago y facturacion [Translate] Payment and billing: Hola disculpen lo que pasa que no puedo quitar mi tarjeta por un adeudo de gold y meti dinero a microsoft con tarjeta de prepago para ver si se resolveria pero no quiere llame a soporte y me dijo...
  4. Payment And Billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment And Billing: bought a complementary article for gears of war 4 and they charged me the price of two 9ad93899-3166-4c27-ae56-c34ec9ee2fc8
  5. Payment, Billing, and [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment, Billing, and [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] Customer Service: My son recently was billed for Xbox Live Gold without either of our consent and now has a negative balance of 24.99 on his account. I called customer service to get this issue sorted out. When I...
  6. Billing payment option issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billing payment option issue: I am trying to use bill to mobile as a payment option in xbox store, I select Verizon and enter my number and it gives me an error saying "something went wrong try back later". Microsoft support...
  7. Payment And billing,it does not let me buy the xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Payment And billing,it does not let me buy the xbox game pass ultimate: do not let me buy the xbox game pass ultimate, at the time of making the purchase tells me that the information on the card is incorrect or that the bank has not been able to authorize this method...
  8. Billing and payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billing and payment: Hey so i wanted to adress this. So i claimed the five dollar gift card from microsoft and tried to get a mgs thing, but tax screwed me over. Now i am trying to figure out how to use my debit/gift...
  9. Payment and billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment and billing: I went on the section where it states add payment option. I put in my bank details. But for some reason, it keeps saying that my bank details are incorect even though they are corect. How can i...
  10. Billing and payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billing and payment: I cannot purchase any games or apps from windows store on xbox as it asks for Visa and other international cards..there is no option for local debit cards Is there any way to purchase using the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox payment and billing