Payment by card

Discus and support Payment by card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I want to add new card in my profile, because previous card is before 2013. The system tells about mistake (wrong address).... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YarosLove13, Jan 1, 2014.

1. YarosLove13
    YarosLove13 Guest

Payment by card

Hello! I want to add new card in my profile, because previous card is before 2013. The system tells about mistake (wrong address).

:)

YarosLove13, Jan 1, 2014
  2. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Manage your Xbox LIVE payment options

Overview

You can choose to use more than one payment method for your Xbox LIVE account. The payment options include credit cards and PayPal accounts. You can use these payment options to buy items from Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

The 2-year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract uses only credit cards as the payment option. The other payment options like Debit Cards, Prepaid cards and PayPal are not valid for this subscription. However, you can change your payment to another credit card.

If it is before the end of the two years and there is no credit card associated with your account, it is assumed you have terminated the subscription, and you will be charged an Early Termination Fee and any applicable taxes.

It is easy to edit your payment options on your console or at Xbox.com

Steps to Follow

Add or change a payment option using your console

1) Use your Xbox LIVE gamertag to Sign in.

2) Proceed to Settings and then select Account.

3) Select Manage Payment Options, and then choose either of the following:
    • If you want to add a new credit card, select Add Credit Card.
    • If you want to use your PayPal account on Xbox LIVE, select Add PayPal. You will be required to enter your PayPal username and password. Follow the instructions to add PayPal as a payment option. You cannot use PayPal as a payment option for the 2 year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract. PayPal is not available in all regions.
    4) After making changes to payment options, select Update Payment Option.

Add or Change a payment option on Xbox.com

1) Go to My Account.

2) Select Payments and Billings and click on Manage Payment Options.

3) You may be required to Sign in using your Microsoft account (email and password).

4) Proceed to do either of the following:

If you want to edit a payment option, select Edit.

If you want to add a payment option, you can do either of the following:
    • Click on Add New Credit Card and enter the credit card information
    • Click on PAY with PayPal and follow the instructions.

xboxfelix, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Mister Gwyther, Jan 1, 2014
  4. B1NM4N Win User

XBL won't accept card details

I've tried...

adding three different card/payments via telephone support.

adding two different card/payments via
    https://billing.microsoft.com

adding two different card/payments and PAYPAL via XBL on PC.

adding two different card/payments via XBL on Console.
  5. Reactor Leak SF Win User

How do I remove a credit card if it is being used?

Since there is a payment that has declined recently, there needs to be a valid payment card on file to clear the account. You will have to add another card on there which will clear the declined payment and then you’ll be able to remove the old card
  6. tejo chase Win User

Game Purchases and Transactions

If you have a card payment stored on your account it will automatically charge the remainder of the payment to your card after taking initial payment from your balance.
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

card payments

We are truly sorry to see you go. Sorry I couldn't help you out.
  8. madmagoo916 Win User

card payments

problem solved brought a playstation will never bother with xbox again there a joke no wonder you losing out customer service is terrible
Thema:

Payment by card

1. Payment by card - Similar Threads - Payment card

2. When I try purchase something i get the error "banned payment instrument"? The card works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try purchase something i get the error "banned payment instrument"? The card works...: I got a new card associated with my bank account, the same account ive been purchasing things for years with. Now I can't purchase anything as every time I get the error "banned payment...
  3. Ошибка привязки карты оплаты в учетную запись Microsoft[Error binding payment card to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ошибка привязки карты оплаты в учетную запись Microsoft[Error binding payment card to...: Просто обидно, купили XBOX ONE и теперь не можем подключить не Xbox Live, не GamePass при вводе кода пишет ошибка покупки. Я так понимаю нужна привязанная банковская карта в учетке Microsoft, но...
  4. Can't activate payment card Xbox live subscription for 12 months

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't activate payment card Xbox live subscription for 12 months: Need help. I can not activate the payment card Xbox live 12 months. Tried on the console and on the site xbox.com Answer: Please contact Microsoft support we were unable to process your payment....
  5. Can I split payment between credit card and Microsoft balance for a preorder?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I split payment between credit card and Microsoft balance for a preorder?: So back around May when Borderlands 3 became available for preorder I immediately reserved a copy of the Super Deluxe Edition ($99.99) with my credit card attached to my account. Today my wife...
  6. refund of payment debited from debit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    refund of payment debited from debit card: due to the fact that the payment method has not been removed from the profile was automatically debited from the debit card for the gold status. The order of the gold status was not planned to be...
  7. Trouble with my debit card payment....!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with my debit card payment....!: I successfully added my debit card to my microsoft account. But when i want to payment , it shows trouble with my payment system cf2b6b28-c62a-42f8-bf49-2564093a3544
  8. Payment card won't delete.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment card won't delete.: I need to remove payment card from my account but its telling me to try again later. Why is this happening? 681a9df5-5a6f-4c81-a196-e670a063123b
  9. Pago de tarjeta gold (Gold Card Payment)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pago de tarjeta gold (Gold Card Payment): alguien sabe si se puede cancelar el pago de una tarjeta gold y una aplicación que compraron mis hijos con la tarjeta? y si lo reembolsan? [Translation] Anyone know if you can cancel the payment...
  10. Reembolso por cobro a mi tarjeta de débito (Reimbursement for payment to my debit card)

in XBoX on Windows
    Reembolso por cobro a mi tarjeta de débito (Reimbursement for payment to my debit card): Hola, El pasado fin de semana se me hizo un cargo por concepto de una suscripción a xbox live gold de 3 meses por $349, a principio de año mi hermano había comprado este servio y yo no sabia que...