Payment cant be made in microsoft store on xbox one

Discus and support Payment cant be made in microsoft store on xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had tried purchasing game for many times since yesterday(10/9/2018).... But it say that transaction cant be made and it say that i had to contact... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aimanizz, Sep 10, 2018.

1. aimanizz
    aimanizz Guest

I had tried purchasing game for many times since yesterday(10/9/2018).... But it say that transaction cant be made and it say that i had to contact microsoft for that problem.... Hope microsoft can settle this...

:)

aimanizz, Sep 10, 2018
  2. GAMBIT169x
    GAMBIT169x Guest
    Microsoft store

I'm trying to preorder Fallout 76 from the Microsoft store on xbox and it keeps telling me it cant process my payment and I know I have enough money for the preorder.

GAMBIT169x, Sep 10, 2018
  3. Pedgeth
    Pedgeth Guest
    xbox 360 games with gold games require a credit card on file

I don't have an xbox 360 console any more, I traded it in when I bought my xbox one. I removed all payment types from my xbox account when microsoft support told me to after my account got hacked and I have never re-added them in case it gets hacked again.
    Since then every purchase I have made has been via store bought codes.

Point is, a game that comes as part of the games with gold programme, where no payment is taken at the point it is registered and where microsoft already have payment in the form of a store bought gold subscription should not require further payment information
    to be processed. Xbox one games don't, so why do 360 games?

Pedgeth, Sep 10, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

denis97g, Sep 10, 2018
  5. try to do this go to microsoft store on your computer instead of your xbox one do you have that option? Also you should contact microsoft but you can also if their is any notifications in your microsoft under billing information.

ArmorofMidnight⚔, Sep 10, 2018
  6. Contact official support if the problem still persist.

Radiant Sword X, Sep 10, 2018
  7. aimanizz
    aimanizz Guest
    Tq for reply sir.... I will try it on my computer later.... But, about the notification, i didn't receive any notification from microsoft about any prob on my account ..... That's what make me worry... I didn't do anything wrong... Even jailbreaking
    i didnt do nor knowing it either... With all of sudden, i cannot purchase anything from store

aimanizz, Sep 10, 2018
  8. Payment cant be made in microsoft store on xbox one

Hey there !

This might be a temporary problem, however, you can do the following :

-Use a VPN on your computer and purchase the game here : Microsoft Store Online - Welcome

-Power cycle your console

-Make sure your payment option is still valid

-Contact official Xbox support here : Contact Us | Xbox Support

GreyStormGaming, Nov 3, 2018
  9. Radiant Sword X Win User

Contact official support if the problem still persist.
  10. aimanizz Win User

Tq for reply sir.... I will try it on my computer later.... But, about the notification, i didn't receive any notification from microsoft about any prob on my account 😅😅..... That's what make me worry... I didn't do anything wrong... Even jailbreaking
    i didnt do nor knowing it either😅😅... With all of sudden, i cannot purchase anything from store🙂🙂
  11. denis97g Win User

12. GreyStormGaming Win User

Hey there !

This might be a temporary problem, however, you can do the following :

-Use a VPN on your computer and purchase the game here : https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/b/home

-Power cycle your console

-Make sure your payment option is still valid

-Contact official Xbox support here : https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  13. 🎹ArmorofMidnight Win User

try to do this go to microsoft store on your computer instead of your xbox one do you have that option? Also you should contact microsoft but you can also if their is any notifications in your microsoft under billing information.
Thema:

1. Payment cant be made in microsoft store on xbox one - Similar Threads - Payment cant made

2. i cant remember my xbox account email... i needd to stop my payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant remember my xbox account email... i needd to stop my payment: i have an Xbox one account, but i cant remember my email. i can only remember my password and nota number to my Xbox. i dont use my account anymore so i need to stop the payment ASAP... please...
  3. I cant get ahold of anyone to cancel fix my payment problems!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get ahold of anyone to cancel fix my payment problems!: My girlfriends account has been getting charged for the past 7 months for the Game pass when we cancelled it months ago. I'm trying to talk to somebody before tomorrow so I can get it stopped...
  4. Cant add my creditcard or mobilephone as a payment for my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add my creditcard or mobilephone as a payment for my microsoft account: Hey! I bought an xbox one in august and at the same time I bought nhl with my mobile as a payment. But when I'm going to add my mobile again as a payment it says " can find your account" I have...
  5. Cant update payment details

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant update payment details: Hi last saturday my bank details randomly removed itself from my xbox and now whenever i try to put my details in i get this message , try another way this one isnt working contact your bank for...
  6. "cant process your payment" help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "cant process your payment" help?: So recently there has been a sale on Xbox Live with "93% off" and i tried to buy it but everytime it just says "We couldnt process your payment" but still cuts 4RS from my account on three...
  7. I cant remove my payment option.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant remove my payment option.: Yes, I cant remove my payment option cuz it just says "Sorry there is a problem with the Xbox service. Try again later" Status code is 8C150009 and i does not work. I think Microsoft scammed me?...
  8. Why i cant purchase games by phone payment ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant purchase games by phone payment ?: After i purchase RainBow 6 seage i cannot buy another games and stuffs i rly want to buys some plats for warframe until sales will be over but i cannot please help me.I bought a lot game sby phone...
  9. Cant login to xbox live - or play games online - payment and account ok.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant login to xbox live - or play games online - payment and account ok.: Im going crazy. We have tried all day login in to Xbox live to play overwatch. Why is this? Im not banned. It just doesnt work. I need an answer but there is no one to ask at microsoft och...
  10. When i try to buy this DLC Ark:Abberation it says we cant process your payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i try to buy this DLC Ark:Abberation it says we cant process your payment: Hi im trying to buy this dlc for ark survival evolved called abberation but when ever i try to buy it says we cant process your payment please i need help and i need to buy this asap...