Payment Declained

Discus and support Payment Declained in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is the message i received when i tried to pay using debit card. "We couldn't get authorization for this purchase. Pick another way to pay, or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Satya_21, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Satya_21
    Satya_21 Guest

Payment Declained

This is the message i received when i tried to pay using debit card. "We couldn't get authorization for this purchase. Pick another way to pay, or contact your payment provider."

please Help!!!

:)

Satya_21, Jun 9, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Payment Declained

3. Smwutches Win User

Payment Declained

4. Mistress Sara Win User

Payment/ Payment Options

For billing issues, I find it easier to contact support on the phone when online options don't seem to be working.

-

You can click the support link at the bottom of Xbox.com, then the contact us link that shows up to see if you can get a call back from support to avoid sitting on hold. Or you can click here for the support number in your region:

forums.xbox.com/.../964344.aspx

-

I hope this helps.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I reedem xbox pass and wont let me reedem pass

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

why are we not alowed to pay for due payments on a subscription with xbox wallet money

Thema:

Payment Declained

1. Payment Declained - Similar Threads - Payment Declained

2. Gamertag not changed but payment still went through. Refund Denied

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamertag not changed but payment still went through. Refund Denied: Yesterday I made the purchase to change my gamertag and after the payment pop up on my xbox, the gamertag page loaded back in and said there was an error to changing my name. After looking at my...
  3. Help needed regarding Xbox game pass payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help needed regarding Xbox game pass payment: In 2019 I paid for an xbox game pass ultimate and I didn't cancel the subscription in time, now the expiration date is on 1/9/2019, can someone tell if Microsoft is going to steal my money? and if...
  4. "You have no valid payment options on file." when trying to buy Xbox and Xbox 360 games on...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    "You have no valid payment options on file." when trying to buy Xbox and Xbox 360 games on...: I have several payment options on file and have bought games from my Series X yesterday. I am trying to buy Prince of Persia: Sands of Time on the Xbox marketplace (since I can't buy it from the...
  5. Xbox game pass ultimate and my bank conflicting payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate and my bank conflicting payment: What should I do? My subscription usually goes out on the 2nd but I had a few bills to pay and I finally had enough money in my bank account for the payment to go out on the 13th this month. The...
  6. I have been charged £10.99 from Microsoft*Ultim Reading OF and I have no recuring payments....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged £10.99 from Microsoft*Ultim Reading OF and I have no recuring payments....: I have been charged by "Microsoft*Ultim Reading OF" I havce signed into my account and have no subscriptions of any kind. I dont know how to undo this charge as it is not on direct debit and I...
  7. Payments

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payments: I paid for my game pass on the 15th and it didn't renew it, it said that it was pass due and I checked my bank and it was paid for. I have had to pay the £10.99 again I want the first charge back...
  8. My state isn't there in the "Add a payment option" in microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My state isn't there in the "Add a payment option" in microsoft store.: I was trying to buy a game from the microsoft store, and it asked for a payment option, and I filled it. But, the state in which I live in is just not an option there. If i choose any other state,...
  9. State on payment account

in XBoX on Consoles
    State on payment account: Hi so I have a question I have an account but my state is not here a9def0d1-7bb7-4e09-a3b4-775940a054f5
  10. Cannot Authorize this payment method

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot Authorize this payment method: I need to turn on recurring billing for my subscription on xbox.com.. Then I selected the payment method and it says the Cannot Authorize this payment method. Plz help...