Payment Didn't go through for Halo War 2 Complete Edition While on Sale and Now Back to...

Discus and support Payment Didn't go through for Halo War 2 Complete Edition While on Sale and Now Back to... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was wondering if there was anything I could do to get the sale price for Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition. I thought I had made the purchase a few days... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by dasu-[xboxvenue], Mar 11, 2019.

1. Payment Didn't go through for Halo War 2 Complete Edition While on Sale and Now Back to...

I was wondering if there was anything I could do to get the sale price for Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition. I thought I had made the purchase a few days ago when it was on sale, and yesterday when I got back on again I didn't have it. It says that I haven't
    purchased it. Now the game is back to full price.

:)

dasu-[xboxvenue], Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

Payment Didn't go through for Halo War 2 Complete Edition While on Sale and Now Back to...

1. Payment Didn't go through for Halo War 2 Complete Edition While on Sale and Now Back to... - Similar Threads - Payment Didn't through

2. Payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Payment: Please help me if you can I just recieved a email saying that I gifted an account the titanfall 2 game but I never made this purchase it was my child who bought the game from my account I only let...
  3. subscription payments

in XBoX on Consoles
    subscription payments: this is been bugging me so much i got xbox live 2 or 3 months ago for 1 month, i had enough in my account balance to pay for it. it was automatically put on reacquiring and i didn't realize, now...
  4. Πληρωμή xbox live[Payment xbox live]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Πληρωμή xbox live[Payment xbox live]: Σήμερα ήρθε ειδοποίηση απο την τραπεζα της μαμας μου οτι χρεωθηκε 7 ευρο για το xbox live χωρις να εχω κανει εγω αυτην την ενεργεια. Επισης στο ιστορικο παραγγελειας δεν φαινεται οτι εχω παρει το...
  5. Pagamento[Translation-Payment]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pagamento[Translation-Payment]: Posso dividir um jogo em até quantas vezes? Ou n tem como dividir? [Translation-Can I split a game by up to how many times? Or is there any way to share?] 08598121-07fa-47b9-955d-706a89d4c785
  6. Xbox Marketplace immediate Unrecognized charge after adding payment method

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Marketplace immediate Unrecognized charge after adding payment method: Hello, I'm from Mexico but I couldn't find a localized customer support space on the microsoft support section, and the xbox customer service live chat is off, so I'll try my luck by posting...
  7. Store payment succesfull, but no game in account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Store payment succesfull, but no game in account: After I bought Forza Motorsport 7, the money was withdrawn from my bank account. After checking on my own account, no game was registered as bought. So the payment was successful, but I can not...
  8. Payment for gamepass ultimate was made but i didn't get the service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment for gamepass ultimate was made but i didn't get the service: Hello there, So i had problem purchasing xbox gamepass ultimate and i contacted one of the agents. I then allowed him to purchase on my behalf, as he did the payment he said that he got an error...
  9. who do I talk to when pressing cancel on a payment ended up paying for something I didn't want

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    who do I talk to when pressing cancel on a payment ended up paying for something I didn't want: I was looking at Battlefield 1 and then I went to free trial and it told me I needed to buy an EA access account, I pressed cancel on the payment because I'd rather just save for the actual game...
  10. Didn't let me split payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't let me split payment: I was trying to buy the halo 3 mythic ii map for $9.99 when I had $11.05 in my account. It told me I didn't have enough because of added tax, so I selected my paypal to see if it would let me use...