Payment Didn't go through for Halo War 2 Complete Edition While on Sale and Now Back to...

Discus and support Payment Didn't go through for Halo War 2 Complete Edition While on Sale and Now Back to... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was wondering if there was anything I could do to get the sale price for Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition. I thought I had made the purchase a few days... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by dasu-[xboxvenue], Mar 11, 2019.

1. Payment Didn't go through for Halo War 2 Complete Edition While on Sale and Now Back to...

I was wondering if there was anything I could do to get the sale price for Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition. I thought I had made the purchase a few days ago when it was on sale, and yesterday when I got back on again I didn't have it. It says that I haven't
    purchased it. Now the game is back to full price.

:)

dasu-[xboxvenue], Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

Payment Didn't go through for Halo War 2 Complete Edition While on Sale and Now Back to...

1. Payment Didn't go through for Halo War 2 Complete Edition While on Sale and Now Back to... - Similar Threads - Payment Didn't through

2. Payments with debit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payments with debit card: I have a doubt, if I buy a game with a debit card, before Can I eliminate that way of payment? (I mean i can erase that way of payment or I need to choose another one)...
  3. I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment: I have an error that does not allow me to buy games or download free 360 gold games. I have an xbox one and I do not have 360 that I must do and that I have a prepaid card and I miss the error...
  4. Payment denied although i have enough money on my account!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Payment denied although i have enough money on my account!?: Well i tried to pay my xbox gold monthly but the payment was kind of denied. I have more than enough money on my account to pay the 6.99$ but it wouldnt let me. It even showed me that although i...
  5. Xbox Live Gold Pay-Pal Payment Isn't Working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Pay-Pal Payment Isn't Working: I'm trying to subscribe to a 12-Month Xbox Live Subscription using my Pay-Pal as payment because my 3-month subscription ends today, but it keeps coming up with the error "PUR-ProcessorDeclined"...
  6. Payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment: i cant put in my current zip code for payment. And theres one in the bar that i cannot delete. It wont space forward for me to delete old zipcode. 2b8bc15c-9fd6-4bd6-b85c-e1c61c29e42a
  7. Pago gamepass no se realizo (Payment GamePass not performed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pago gamepass no se realizo (Payment GamePass not performed): Compre una tarjeta de regalo de xbox gamepass por un mes y se supone que al terminar el mes queda suspendido el servicio porque es de prepago, pero se termino mi mes y me genero el costo de otro...
  8. The Division 2 "Payment confirmation"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 "Payment confirmation": Ik heb The Division 2 ultimate edition via de microsoft store gekocht op internet. De betaling is gelukt op mijn afschriften. Maar het spel kan nog niet gedownload worden. Klantenmedewerker van...
  9. who do I talk to when pressing cancel on a payment ended up paying for something I didn't want

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    who do I talk to when pressing cancel on a payment ended up paying for something I didn't want: I was looking at Battlefield 1 and then I went to free trial and it told me I needed to buy an EA access account, I pressed cancel on the payment because I'd rather just save for the actual game...
  10. Didn't let me split payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't let me split payment: I was trying to buy the halo 3 mythic ii map for $9.99 when I had $11.05 in my account. It told me I didn't have enough because of added tax, so I selected my paypal to see if it would let me use...