Payment Didn't go through for Halo War 2 Complete Edition While on Sale and Now Back to...

Discus and support Payment Didn't go through for Halo War 2 Complete Edition While on Sale and Now Back to... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was wondering if there was anything I could do to get the sale price for Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition. I thought I had made the purchase a few days... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by dasu-[xboxvenue], Mar 11, 2019.

1. Payment Didn't go through for Halo War 2 Complete Edition While on Sale and Now Back to...

I was wondering if there was anything I could do to get the sale price for Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition. I thought I had made the purchase a few days ago when it was on sale, and yesterday when I got back on again I didn't have it. It says that I haven't
    purchased it. Now the game is back to full price.

:)

dasu-[xboxvenue], Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

Payment Didn't go through for Halo War 2 Complete Edition While on Sale and Now Back to...

1. Payment Didn't go through for Halo War 2 Complete Edition While on Sale and Now Back to... - Similar Threads - Payment Didn't through

2. Payment issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Payment issue: I cannot pay for a past due with my balance which has enough to cover it a0102b3a-5d78-41b9-b00a-0f0851d5ab65
  3. Paiement en deux fois [Translate] Payment in two times

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paiement en deux fois [Translate] Payment in two times: Bonjour, j’ai acheter un abonnement live gold de19,99 € et ont ma debité deux fois, je voulais savoir si il y avais moyen de me rembourser [Translate by Mod] Hello, I buy a live Gold...
  4. Pago de tarjeta gold (Gold Card Payment)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pago de tarjeta gold (Gold Card Payment): alguien sabe si se puede cancelar el pago de una tarjeta gold y una aplicación que compraron mis hijos con la tarjeta? y si lo reembolsan? [Translation] Anyone know if you can cancel the payment...
  5. payments on my x-box one that I did not make

in XBoX on Consoles
    payments on my x-box one that I did not make: Please refund the sum of $186.00 that you have gotten from my bank for items I did not purchase from you. I have the X-Box One Console for my 6yr old. He must have bought items he cannot even use...
  6. Payment Profile Not Recognizing My Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment Profile Not Recognizing My Address: Hi, all, I went to update my payment options on the Microsoft payment profile, only it suddenly won't accept my legal address, which is in the format: 111 1/2 Unnamed St. I'm assuming it won't...
  7. Payment not verificated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment not verificated: Hello, i got a unverified payment in 06/05/2019 for a 3 months xbox live gold (€19,99), but today (17/05/2019) i recived a automatically payment for 1 month xbox live gold. I check my order and...
  8. Оплата покупок [Translation - Payment of purchases]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Оплата покупок [Translation - Payment of purchases]: Здравствуйте, все та же проблема с оплатой покупок, позвонил в банк, мне сказали что все нормально. Нужно обращаться в службу поддержки. Когда делаю оплату, то мне пишет что введенные данные не...
  9. who do I talk to when pressing cancel on a payment ended up paying for something I didn't want

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    who do I talk to when pressing cancel on a payment ended up paying for something I didn't want: I was looking at Battlefield 1 and then I went to free trial and it told me I needed to buy an EA access account, I pressed cancel on the payment because I'd rather just save for the actual game...
  10. Didn't let me split payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't let me split payment: I was trying to buy the halo 3 mythic ii map for $9.99 when I had $11.05 in my account. It told me I didn't have enough because of added tax, so I selected my paypal to see if it would let me use...