Payment drawn even though i canceled it 3 times The only this i want is is the PC beta

Discus and support Payment drawn even though i canceled it 3 times The only this i want is is the PC beta in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So where to begin, i dont play my Xbox anyone, i canceled subscribtion at least Three times, it keeps coming back. I only what the XBOX PC BETA. So i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RobinBråthen_912, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Payment drawn even though i canceled it 3 times The only this i want is is the PC beta

So where to begin, i dont play my Xbox anyone, i canceled subscribtion at least Three times, it keeps coming back.

I only what the XBOX PC BETA. So i saw that i got Another opportunity to pay about 1€ for one month, it bought it immiditialy. And microsoft took to Money from my account. Now it says i have to pay for the old ultimate pass, which i canceled 3 times. Something
    is really wrong and its not on my side.

What should i do? i cant pay for something i canceled months ago. And also you took Money from my account for the XBOX PC BETA. I need this solved. i find it very strange, almost that you are trying to force me to pay the ultimate.

Please solve this is issue as soon as possible theres a lot of games on the XBOX PC BETA i want to play right now.

I dont Think i should be treated this way with late payments for something i canceleled. And you charged me 1€ for the XBOX PC BETA so its only fair that i get that month, im certainly not gonna cancle this fine service,

So is there any way we could come to un understanding? Cancel a subscribtion 3 times should be enough. I worked in IT for 10 years so i know these things can happen.

Im not angry, just a Little frustrated, i havent got much time to play between two jobs.

Regards Robin Bråthem

:)

RobinBråthen_912, Nov 19, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Payment drawn even though i canceled it 3 times The only this i want is is the PC beta

Hello Robin,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Are you referring to purchasing the

Xbox Game Pass for PC
    ? Did you receive the message to pay for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription before or after you purchased Xbox Game Pass for PC? Did you use a payment instrument to purchase Xbox Game Pass for PC or digital currency? Be sure to
    let us know the results!
  3. Kinectimal Win User

Is there a such thing as a Beta any more?

The only beta that even mattered to me was the Far Cry 3 beta.. There is no Far Cry 3 beta, though. It was cancelled. Ubisoft gave all of us, who were supposed to get access the beta, codes for Ghost Recon Future Soldier DLC. Seriously, Ubisoft? You think
    some crappy DLC code for a game I don't even have anymore is going to make things square?
  4. A Foam Football Win User

Who's going back to Karkland?

1. I wasn't dumb enough to cancel a preorder based on a beta, so I get it for free.

-

2. They're all new maps to me.

-

3. Even though it's irrelevant, I would pay for these maps 4 times over before I buy any MW3 map packs.
  5. williambailey5 Win User

Can you help me with billing and subscriptions?

I'm tired of Microsoft not allowing you to cancel automatic billing from the xbox, I always go to my PC to cancel the autobilling as soon as I buy gold or gamepass, I bought Ultimate with an offer and inmediatly went to cancel the automatic billing to my
    PC, it didn't matter because just now I got a message saying that I owe a FULL 3 month payment for Ultimate, that doesn't make sense, I told my friends about it and another friend checked his account just in case and oh suprise, automatic billing was turned
    on, even though we ALWAYS turn it off and we don't get an option to always cancel the billing for future purchases.

Please, help, if I can't get any solution for this theft I will most likely search for legal advise, I dont want Microsoft to do what they want with my card info and money, especially the fact that they won't allow me to delete my card from the payment that
    I DON'T OWE.
  6. Ryukotsei55 Win User

question about gold purchase

I indeed purchased it from the console dashboard, but I only saw a one time payment, even though it said 5E/month :/
Thema:

1. Payment drawn even though i canceled it 3 times The only this i want is is the PC beta - Similar Threads - Payment drawn though

2. My latest reoccurring Xbox Game Pass payment is showing as pending - Can't play games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My latest reoccurring Xbox Game Pass payment is showing as pending - Can't play games.: Hi, I hope someone can help. I have a reoccurring Xbox game pass for the PC. The latest payment came out of my account on the 12th of May. The payment is showing as pending in my Microsoft...
  3. Error al agregar método de pago. [Failed to add payment method.]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error al agregar método de pago. [Failed to add payment method.]: [Translation-I've been trying all week to add my card to purchase a Game Pass for PC subscription. But it has been impossible for me since every time I enter the data it returns me the message of:...
  4. Payment Option In Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment Option In Xbox: Hi, do I have to provide a valid billing address for purchasing Xbox content using the amount from my account(money from Gift cards) ? Reason why I am asking this is my country is not listed in...
  5. Pagamento de Pack de jogo e não aparece para download[Game Pack payment and does not appear...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pagamento de Pack de jogo e não aparece para download[Game Pack payment and does not appear...: Boa noite, eu realizei a compra desse Pack para o jogo path oh exigile e o mesmo não aparece para download, o número do pedido é [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. Aguardo posicionamento,...
  6. Billing and Payments

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Billing and Payments: Why is XBox and by extension Microsoft make it so difficult to pay them? You cannot use pre-paid cards Heavily relying on US area codes and zip codes etc. What of customers that are outside...
  7. The Alipay free secret payment without knowing deduction The issue has been resolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Alipay free secret payment without knowing deduction The issue has been resolved: I want to unsubscribe from Xbox game pass ultimate and refund b1d25f68-7c3f-41ef-baea-53b92d477166
  8. Game pass Ultimate shows payment pending but Microsoft have taken my money!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass Ultimate shows payment pending but Microsoft have taken my money!: I have an Xbox One X and for months have been enjoying game pass ultimate. This months billing date came and went, the money was drawn from my accou t but this morning all game pass games stopped...
  9. Recurring payments months after canceling my subscriptions.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recurring payments months after canceling my subscriptions.: I cancelled all my xbox subscriptions at the end of february but every month since 12 Euros have been taken from my account by Game Pass Ultimate, that I also cancelled. I checked on the microsoft...
  10. Microsoft payment in Malaysia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft payment in Malaysia: Hi, you see my dad got me an Xbox one S he bought in Australia so we brought it back to Malaysia after a while my live gold ran out so we tried paying with my mum's Malaysian debit card it...